• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

UC's Sprites [1 New]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha well....here I go....

These are ones Im quite proud of...

mecopy.png
girlsprite.png
dontask.png

bon-mimelaxjr.jpg
Smimkgle.jpg
newdpme.jpg

and every spriter has to be proud of atleast one plain recolor...right?
dpme.jpg

And for those of you Oldschoolers (Pokeschoolers) you know ive done much more...but uh...my constant burst of bordum usually end with me deleting my whole Photobucket..bucket? Hahahaha. More to come.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
The fact that you can do anything with the Diamond and Pearl sprites amazes me.
(Arrogance is a flaw, though. Don't forget that :p)

It was when the transparency was added the out side lines where taken away, thous to not be missing parts of the trainer.....the black line had to be make. I'll try and get them out.
The fact that you can do anything with the Diamond and Pearl sprites amazes me.
(Arrogance is a flaw, though. Don't forget that :p)
It is always hard using the DP sprites...*goes to look up arrogance in dictionary)
EDIT: SAVED 2. The girl was trashed by photoshop...I'll try a revamp of her later///
savedsprites.png

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, DP bases are a pain. The characters either look like they've been punched in the gut or twisted like they've been blended.

Lucarosel O_o
buocario.jpg
mescarfskinny.png

EDIT: COSPLAYERS (4/6 of my future team)

volboy.png
mawilegirl.png
drifboy.png
flaregirlcopy.png

EDIT>>>
DR. MR. GARY OAK- UC'ed and Diamond Pearl'ed.

garo.png

EDIT: He's holding a pokeball about to be opened.
newmedp.png

It didnt come out how I hoped it would but...eh. KH2 Sora...by request:
sorakh2.png

I'd really like more requests [and they'd be done fairly quick seeingas I'm on summer break.]

I regret to inform you tht wat would be really difficult. Seeing as Lukas has a semi-detailed sprite and pikachu is pretty simple. The shading would have to be completely redone and the clothes would look awkward...sorry.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I regret to inform you tht wat would be really difficult. Seeing as Lukas has a semi-detailed sprite and pikachu is pretty simple. The shading would have to be completely redone and the clothes would look awkward...sorry.

Oooh, is the mighty UC actually ADMITTING DEFEAT when challenged with a sprite?
Shame on you!

Oooh, is the mighty UC actually ADMITTING DEFEAT when challenged with a sprite?
Shame on you!

Bahahahaha//// Yes...Yes I am. I attempted it and I was like: "EW...." So I tried a few things and.....yeah. It was just bad.

EDIT:

An Emo Sprite....:

memosprite.png

[I really like fauxhawks, eh?]

Bahahahaha//// Yes...Yes I am. I attempted it and I was like: "EW...." So I tried a few things and.....yeah. It was just bad.

EDIT:

An Emo Sprite....:

memosprite.png

[I really like fauxhawks, eh?]

that's not quite emo, but it's good. emo is more like a sasuke(from naruto) haircut, and goth-ish clothes. and piercings.

it isn that great but uh....

squirtlekid.png

I wouldnt enter it for the tc maker because its just a simple recolor head swtch and its not even that good.

I took sami's lead and went for overworld sprites of my emo dude so... heres all the little buggers.
32.png
31.png
24.png

23.png
22.png
21.png

14.png
13.png
12.png

11.png
34.png
33.png

my stab at Marley
marley.png
I had to take some artistic liberties seeing as...well I only had her to back to work with.....(Ew. that came out wrong. XD)

Yeah. Ew, UC. Btw: The sprite itself is A w e s o m e. I can't seem to remember who she is, though. Curse my computer obsession!! I haven't been playing games 'cause of it. :p (Although, it got me my Avvie ;D)
Never mind, I figured it out, by looking at your post in Spriteon's topic.

Nice Marley, and remarkably quick too. The squirtle cosplayer is 'interesting' too, heh. So I'm curious, how did you get into spriteing?

Bahahahaha. Interesting. HAHAHAHA...

Um....On the old Pokeschool boards they had a little trainer card fad thing and I started byt just recoloring a Wally sprite and it went from there.

Just...dont look at the squirtle thing. Hahahahahaha....

Hmm, your cosplays are damn good though. I'm sure the Squirtle dude even has a squad to go with.

By the way, do you take requests?

If you need more requests than could you do a male Persian cosplayer? XP Anything will do really. If this catches your eye anyway.

Scizor girly.....and I have to think of a way to do persian boy.

Shes wear Sock-Em-Boppers (xD) and I swear she has a another spike on the other side of her head.

scizorgirly.png
and yes, her dress is a little scandalous////

Status
Not open for further replies.