• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

UC's Sprites [1 New]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah. I'm just getting started in teh spriting stuff, and this is so amazing to me!

::marvels:::

:3

Great job. Although this one here [
GSChero.png
], I think can do with some work. (sorry I'm being critical, but the Art forums are for reviws, right?). His legs are kind of fat, and the shirt is too long to be preportioned right. But all the rest I've seen are REALLY good. I should learn a thing or two from you :x

Woah. I'm just getting started in teh spriting stuff, and this is so amazing to me!

::marvels:::

:3

Great job. Although this one here [
GSChero.png
], I think can do with some work. (sorry I'm being critical, but the Art forums are for reviws, right?). His legs are kind of fat, and the shirt is too long to be preportioned right. But all the rest I've seen are REALLY good. I should learn a thing or two from you :x

Thanks! =] ))

Hmmm...I see what you're saying with the corrections but there is reasons for the the proportion disfunctioanlity. For the legs, I was basing the sprite off of a sugimori concept art and he has a calf fetish so all of his calves are slightly large and definate. Hence why the legs look slighly chunky. As for the shirt, it's a hoodie sweatshirt....from the 90's. Its gonna be a little longer than it a regular shirt would be. =] ))

Thanks for the feed back everyone! Artiste I might try the Tidus later....

And Addict, you have a good eye, definate potential.

Aww, thanks :]

XD

But I guess I was comparing it to D/P sprites, so that's where my complaints for the legs come from.

And for the shirt, I thought it looked shorter than that in the concept. But this is your art, so don't sorry about it (if you do, umm... don't worry too much ////).

And I got the same nickname here as on my favorite forum! x3 That just made my day.

(Addict is my nickname...)

And how long does it usually take for you to do one of these?

Sweet, I can't wait for Tidus. I REALLY can't wait.

Addict, I agree with UC. You have a good eye for things like that, and shading. You could be one of the best someday. [size=2pt]*coughNAOcough*[/size]

The ones from scratch usually take 45 minutes and the ones that are DP based are usually about 15 minutes.

Artiste, Tidus is still a maybe. :p ))

Nuts.... I hope you end up doing it, because Tidus is cool. Especially with the Caladbolg, though I haven't completed Chocobo Racing yet, as it's tah hax0r.

>_>

I don't do stuff from scratch just yet ;_;

SOMEDAYYYYYYY

But it usualy takes me an hour to do a D/P based sprite, but then I'm also babbeling off on MSN...

I have a request.

I'm going to make a Sprite comic, and I need overworldz. So, please, UC? Could you make an overworld sheet for
AlexanderwithNaginata-1.png
Him?

Without the Spear. xD

ausy.png

Possibly an RP character if I ever have a desire to RP. His hoodie sleeves are pushed up and yes. Those ARE rainboots.

Sorry. No request right now.

o_O The arm holding the pokéball looks a bit awkward, more specifically his shoulder. But I do

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice sprite UC. The shoulder does look slightly odd, but it's not glaring so no worries. The rainboots are certainly interesting, I'll give them that.

Status
Not open for further replies.