• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

UC's Sprites [1 New]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Request: overworld and battle sprite, A boy trainer with jeans, blue shirt, brown sweatshirt on his waist, blue eyes, a tan string backpack, black crocs, a green bracelet, blond hair and a black mac laptop on his side? thanks.

FYI, The link is a dud. X___x

looks like I have to stop using imageshack....might switch to photobucket,all right...again:
blonde hair,black eyes,black sweater open to see his blue shirt,black jeans pants,now If you don't get it I will cut one of my fingers off xD

Aight. The sprites will have to wait for the weekend. I've desided to go into work extra for some more cassshhhh. Sorry! But expect them all by Sunday.

AAANNNNDDDD for the overworlds, the sheet or just one pose? If one pose, which?

hmm...one sheet for a pose....I know,why don't you give me a surprise? xD
I already like those sprites of yours,can even be mistaken as originals,I mean,look at the emo trainer! your art is awesome

if you were talking' to me, than the whole sheet

Edit: Can you do my overworld (just my overworld, keep the James bond overworlds and my trainers in DP style) in RSE Style? I'm making a room for myself in RSE style.

I have a few requests, if you don't mind. :-[

Could you revamp the G/S/C and FR/LG boys and girls, D/P style? (80x80)

I would like to use them for my fan fic and as avatars for other forums. I understand this could be too much to ask for and could take a lot of time. If you deny this request, I would understand. But if you do it, I'll be forever thankful. ;D

Alright well........ I expiremented with adding more shades....LUCKY YOU, BLOOMING WATER!! Hahahahaah.
bmrequest2.png

[glow=lightblue,2,300]NEW POLICY:
If you request a personal sprite and want it entered into the TC Maker, you enter it yourself and give credit to me.
KTHNXBYE.
[/glow]

Overworlds will be a bit longer. I have all of tomorrow off so I'll work on them then.​

-pokes UC- Is my sprite done? (:

I'm really looking forward to it, and I hope I'm not bothering you. x_x

If I am though, you can hit me with a bat.

[quote author=Ultracow link=topic=1570.msg23682#msg23682 date=1182033486]
Alright well........ I expiremented with adding more shades....LUCKY YOU, BLOOMING WATER!! Hahahahaah.
bmrequest2.png

THAT LOOKS GREAT!!!! THANK YOU!!!

woops, I erased the quote close code

By golly, The new shading technique works for 'ya, UC. It looks smooth, and Perfect. You're ALOT better at shading then I am... I gotta learn how to shade better...
When you're not so swamped, I have a request: Can you make an overworld sheet for this
SpriteRevised-1.png
?
Thanks in advance!

if you were talking' to me, than the whole sheet

Edit: Can you do my overworld (just my overworld, keep the James bond overworlds and my trainers in DP style) in RSE Style? I'm making a room for myself in RSE style.

Which overworlds am I doing for you?

James Bond
Vespur
Blondy
That it?

Oh and Reia.....That picture is VERY close to the sprite I did for Bloom. Hence, if I did it, it would look exactly like a recolor

Oh and Reia.....That picture is VERY close to the sprite I did for Bloom. Hence, if I did it, it would look exactly like a recolor

It does? -checks- It doesn't really look the same to me... Then again, I'm not good at seeing many differences in anything.

Then what about these:
VictoriaCharrie.png
CallistaHallaway.png

These are pictures of some of my charries.

Mmk....Later. But....uh the first one looks like the Lass trainer.....@________@Right now, BM's overworlds: OPbviously, James is a recolor of Contest Lucas with 5 o'clock shadow. And I couldnt find a good reference for Vesper Lynd.....so this is what I cam up with.
ow.png

Mmk....Later. But....uh the first one looks like the Lass trainer.....@________@Right now, BM's overworlds: OPbviously, James is a recolor of Contest Lucas with 5 o'clock shadow. And I couldnt find a good reference for Vesper Lynd.....so this is what I cam up with.
ow.png

Those are perfect...but... I hate to point out bad in the world, but.... you forgot to put the gun on james and the silver breifcase on vesper

Those are perfect...but... I hate to point out bad in the world, but.... you forgot to put the gun on james and the silver breifcase on vesper
Uh....no thanks. I dont think the props would come out nicely. I'll finish the other sprites later maybe.

BM, what other overworlds am I making?

Hey there again Ultracow! If it's no trouble, please could you try your nifty spriting hand at a shiny Ho-oh female cosplay? I'd greatly appreciate it, cheers.

omg,that thing looks like...cool,but at the same time a little weird,still Arsemin is a cool name,I also like the Shiny Ho-Oh cosplayer,it can be used to represent some Ho-Oh workshipping sect

So you take requests, EH? I'd like a cosplayer.

Could you make an Ambipom cosplayer whose tails are big and s/he therefore has trouble dragging them around? If that's too tough, you could try to make a little kid Ambipom whose tails are inflated balloons and they're carrying the little tyke away.

Either one would be wicked funny for me. Actually, I'd like you to try the little tyke being carried away by balloons that look like Ambipom tails first. That's just funny to me XD

If you can't do it, I understand. I tried and failed miserably. Cosplayers aren't my thing, I guess.

Gotta say the Ho-oh sprites are damn cool, cheers! Also you managed to make my random suggestion for a fusion pretty quickly and it looks great. :3

Mine. I just want one pose, actually The same pose thats on my avvie. I know you'll make it alot better than mine is. I know my post said the sheet, but...I want just one, thanks in advance, UC! The sprite is on the last page. Four, to be exact.

artisteow.png
pow.png

For my sake......I will only do ow sheets for people planing to make a comic. =] ))

Ozzy....Im thinking of your request and maybe altering it to aipom baloon kid and ambipom mom ish....idk.

And artiste.....PLEASE ask permission before using things that werent made specifically for you. Kthnxbye.

What'd I use without permission, UC? You're Avvie TC? I'm sorry, but I just dont know.. :'(
Oh, and the OW is awesome! Thanks. Although, it was supposed to be a CROSS on his shirt, not a zipper line.

Is that your first time custom shading? I must say, it looks very nice and sticks more to the original style of in-game shading than I do. I like. ^^ Keep up the awesome work.​

Dude, I'm so sorry!
Okay, excuse time...I'm a procrastinator. I remember that I was gonna PM you, but I posted in an RP(Ozzybean's), and I forgot. I dunno WHAT I was thinkin' when I made it my avvie...Probably nuthin'. :p

Again, Sorry, UC! I'll change it if you want. ;D

And the OW, yeah, it's kinda hard to notice on the actual sprite, so, It don't really matter, cause I can edit it slightly. I'll still give credit, though.
By the way, that sprite-shading is sweet! I just noticed...You used Aaron's pants, too! Lol. I used 'em for Matt(And added shading, sorta).

I think that was my third custom shade.......And thanks for all the complements!!!
The little baloon kid I couldnt do....butttt.....
ambipomgirla.png
ambipomgirlb.png

whoa,now that is cool,but I think the second sprite looks a bit better

BTW,when it's me request finished? (feels bad about asking) >.

Status
Not open for further replies.