• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Transformers, Warriors Rise

D

Deleted member 227971

Windrider Awoke, and found herself in chains. She went to check her radar, but every ones signal was gone. Then Starscreen walked in.
"So...Were Is everyone then? Hehehe... " He Crackled
"You leave them alone, You'll never find there base!" She Shouted.
"Ohh But we will..." He showed her on his radar most of the autobots in chains. Most were either dead or dying.
"No! You Cant! They will come!"
"Well we'll see about that" He said as he walked off.

Junkbolt lowered his gun and gave a nod. "I guess I don't really have a choice now do i?" He said giving a grin. "But we need to act stealthy, we're outnumbered, and i'd bet they're willing to rip us in half."

"Right!" Tracer nodded and transformed into his Audi R8 alt mode
"Let's roll!" he said as he drove into the back entrance
He checked his scanners and Windrider was still in the same place

Pete roamed the halls of the Decepticon base, he saw Starscreen coming out the torture room, and stopped "I hope he got some info on the autobots, because we need it." Pete thought before he continued to roam the halls of the Decepticon base.

"Gotcha," Junkbolt said transforming and following Tracer. He quietly rolled ahead through the back entrance. They needed to be quiet.

Razorblade followed the duo, silently grinning evilly. "Follow me men," he whispered leading his small group ahead.

"Junkbolt," he said cracking his knuckles. "Remember, this is a slteath mission, so you need to pipe down," he added.

Then Ashe finished saying this, Razorblade stepped forward. "Not very stealthy, if you ask me," he said before pointing ahead. Four other Decipticons charged at them, while a few fired a few shots at them.

Tracer transformed and kicked two of them in their heads at the same time before stabbing the over two and carrying on driving
"Too easy, it's like they want us to save Windrider!"
he laughed
"We're not far!"

"Or maybe you fell for my trap," Razorblade said, pressing a detonator in his hand. The bodies of his fallen comrades explodes, causing a rupture in the cueing, that spread, collapsing the hallway in front of Tracer. "Now you can't save your friend," he said giving a laugh. He raised his weapon and charged, only to be blocked by Junkbolt's gauntlet. The two exchanged blows, before Junkbolt shouted. "Go the long way and get Windrider!"

"Thanks!" Tracer said before transforming and running
it didn't take long before Tracer ran into a squadron of 100 vehicons accompanied by Knockout
"Ahhh Tracer, it's so nice of you to pay a visit to your older brother!" Knockout smirked
"Yeah and it'll be even more nice when I beat your tin can into a rustbucket!" Tracer said
surprisingly it only took him five minutes to kill the Vehicons
"Just you and me Knockout!"

Burnside sighed as his guards drew away some Autobot who tried to attack him. While he worked on the sword, he eyed a computer monitor that was set up, and saw the ambush that Razorblade had utilized. The Decepticon couldn't stop himself from smirking, before putting the finishing touches on his sword. There were old, Cybertronian markings on the blade itself, although Burnside was ignorant as to what it said. He thought it looked intimidating, though, so he kept it. The blade looked the same as it had for Killzone, a long, silver blade with the green writing etched into it. The only difference was that it was now wielded by a black hand, instead of a green one.

Last edited: