• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Transformers, Warriors Rise

sign up here- https://pokecharms.com/threads/transformers-warriors-rise-roleplay.16057/

Under Wheeljack's command, Tracer was out on a scouting mission, searching for energon reserves.
He sighed "Sure does get lonely out here in Russia when there's no Bots to have company."
Tracer pulled over to the side of the road when he realised something on his scanners "Tracer to base, do you read me?" he asked over the coms

"This is Sideswipe, we can hear you loud and clear!"
"I've found a whole crater full of energon! You've gotta send reinforcements though?" Tracer said
"Why? what's going on out there soldier?"
"It's the Decepticons, they're back on earth!" Tracer exclaimed
"Don't worry, we'll be sendi............"
"Dang it! EMP!" Tracer groaned before transforming and hiding behind a rock to get cover
"This is Tracer, is anyone on coms?"

Watchpoint chuckled as he watch the autonomy duck behind a rock. He looked through his scope and smirked. A quiet squawk escaping around him when his friend slapped his head, "careful".

"Dang! I forgot about the EMP! well I guess i'm on my own!" Tracer said as he pulled out his Blades
he jumped in and took out three Decepticons before realising the others had fled
"Tracer to base, I have secured the energon."
"Well done Tracer, i'm sending Sideswipe and Arcee to your location now!" Wheeljack said over the coms

The Cybertronian known as Killzone was at the Autobot's orbital station above earth, monitoring the planet. As of this moment, Killzone himself had never set foot on Earth, and had spent his time on the station. He'd never even got the chance to scan a vehicle to use. As of now, he only had the exo-skeleton all cybertronian's possessed. Then, suddenly, Killzone's computer went blank. "Uh, we got a problem." He reported, attempting to get the computer back online. "Computer isn't responding." Killzone heard others reporting the same problem on theirs. "This isn't good." He muttered, before standing up. He fell back down on to his seat as the orbital station rocked to the side.

"What was that?" He called. One of the few Cybertronians who still had an active console gave the report. "Several hull breaches on the lower decks. Multiple bogies, unknown origin. All our turrets are down. Wait. Incom-" The other Autobot was cut off, as an explosion went off right in front of him, killing him. Several more explosions hit, and the cold vaccum of space sucked out some of the nearby Autobots. Killzone cursed, before activating his mag boots, and proceeding to one of the intact consoles, where an Autobot was still at, trying to get turrets back online. "Get to the escape pods, I'll try to get a distress signal to the Commander." Killzone ordered. The autobot nodded, and ran in the direction of the escape pods, followed by the others.

Killzone sat down at the console, and began tapping away. "This is Killzone to Commander Bumblebee. If you read, we're being attacked by unknown forces. Bogies are giving us a thrashing, and all survivors are evacuating to escape pods, Earth-Bound." With that, Killzone shut down the console, and made his way to the escape pods himself. Each escape pod only had enough room for one cybertronian, but there was enough put on the station for every assigned autobot. Finally, he found the escape pods, and got in one of the unoccupied ones, and launched it.

"Arghhh.......... what the? a ground bridge then opened beside him, Sideswipe and Arcee approached Tracer
"Change of plans, forget the energon because something is going on in the Earth's atomosphere!" Arcee explained
"Commander Bumblebee has ordered that you come with us the help defend the base!" Sideswipe said
Tracer nodded and they went back through the ground bridge to base

As soon as Killzone's pod ejected from the station, the station was destroyed. The wreckage from the station hit his pod, and redirected it. Luckily, this was what saved him. The rest of the escape pods were destroyed by the unknown hostiles attacking. From the viewport of his pod, Killzone saw some of the attackers, and the markings on them. Decepticons. Of course. His pod crash-landed somewhere in the country of Russia, but he didn't know where exactly, as he exited his pod, and looked around.

Nearby was an old, run-down house. Human-made, from when they were still on Earth. There was a garage there, too. Smirking to himself, Killzone walked over to the garage, and pulled up the door. Upon looking inside, he found a vehicle, and he commenced scanning. The scans showed on his heads-up-display. Year: 1995 (Human Calendar), Company: Mitsubishi Motors, Make: Eclipse GS. "Gotta admit, I like this one." He said to himself, as he began to transform into the vehicle. Upon completing transformation, he sped down the old, torn up road to where he knew the Autobot HQ was.

Tracer had been keeping watch when he spotted Killzone and aimed his blasters "Identify yourself!" he said as Wheeljack stepped in front of him.
"No! they're friendly!" Wheeljack exclaimed
"Got it!" Tracer lowered his weapons

"Sorry, i've had a rough day!" he said trying to stay serious

"I didn't get shot, so it's not a problem. We all have off days." Killzone replied, before transforming back in to his cybertronian form. "By the way, as my escape pod was descending into the atmosphere, I caught sight of some of the bogies that attacked our station. Decepti-creeps. In hindsight, I guess it was the obvious answer, but confirmation helps, right?"

"Hmmmm......... so they finally figured out where our outpost is? Tracer asked
"Indeed but i've sent Grimlock to hunt down the Decepticons you ran into." Bumblebee said
"Sir, If needed I can head to Base 1? to make sure if everything's good up there?" Tracer exclaimed
"Good thinking but you can't go up there alone." Bumblebee said as he looked at Killzone "This is Bumblebee, prepare a scouting team!" he said over the comlink.

After the team was ready, they met with Tracer and Killzone
"So this is the team?" Tracer asked as he looked at the Autobots which were Jazz, Cliffjumper, Ironhide and Ratchet
"Yes and you will be leading them and Killzone to Base 1." Bumblebee replied
"understood, Killzone you ready?"

"A lot of our Autobot brothers on that station were my homies. If it means bustin' a cap in those Decepticon punks, then I'm more than ready." Killzone replied, pounding his fist into an open hand, cracking his knuckles. He then looked to Tracer. "I didn't catch your name, but I got your back. Whenever you're ready to head out."

"Let's move Watchpoint. We have to meet up with the others," Fuse growled as she pulled her companion away from his scope. The feild medic and scout transforming and zooming away from the sight. They stepped into the Decpticon base and were greeted by a drone that started listing off where they were needed.

"The name's Tracer and i've just got news that Base 1 has been taken over by cons, so the plan is Jazz and Ironhide will shut down the main communications, Sideswipe is our pilot while me and Killzone will storm the central bridge. Everyone understand their role?"
The group all nodded
"Good, we'll be taking Ultra Magnus' ship so Sideswipe go there now while we go get some extra firepower!"
"You got it captain!" Sideswipe replied

D

Deleted member 227971

Windrider Hid behind A rock, careful not to be spotted. When she heard voices.

"Who Goes There!?" She said, aiming her blaster at Tracer. "I'm Fully Armed!"

D

Deleted member 227971

Windrider Sighed. "Okay.." She said, before putting her blaster away.
"At least I have someone I can trust"

"I'm meant to be taking a team up to Autobot base 1 but I don't think i'm leader material yet so, why don't just me and you head up there?
we'll take a small ship like Wheeljack's!"
He said pointing to a ship
"That way we can take back the base quicker!"

"Please tell me that we got a diffrent job. I'd rather be with Shockwave then out on the feild," fuse sighed as she looked over the data pad that the drone had given her. She scrolled through it and sighed with a tiredness.
Watchpoint giggled manically as he looked over his data pad. The mech looking to his friend and pulling her back towards their new post.

"Oh sorry, i'm Tracer and i'm an Autobot Scout, recently i've been put into commander Bumblebee's main squadron, Team Prime."
he got in the ship "Prepare to launch, and it's quite a long trip, the base is on Mars and it's already been overrun by cons!"

D

Deleted member 227971

"The Names Windrider. I'm a Autobot Warrior. Welcome to the Team scout" She Said, Smiling

"Y-you're in Team Prime too!" he then spotted Mars and they were quickly attacked by aerial vehicons "We'll discuss it later, you take control of the ship, and i'll fight off the cons!" He said before going on top of the ship and taking out all of the attacking Decepticons
"Phew! well now we can..........." he was stopped when a turret shot them down, leaving them quite far from the outpost

"Great! well now we have to cover the rest of the journey by ground!" he said as he transformed into his Audi R8 alt mode

D

Deleted member 227971

"Right behined Ya!" Said Windrider, Transformimg into a Lamborghini Aventador J.

Tracer transformed and hid behind a building
"Get that Energon moved to Cybertron now!" Came a voice, Tracer had a look
"It's Starscream, the Decepticons are raiding the base!"
He pulled out his Blades
"You ready? because as soon as we take out these cons, Starscream will alert the entire army on the planet!"
"Tracer, this is Sideswipe! where the hell are you? we've just arrived on Saturn to find Energon."
"I forgot that I gave Sideswipe the slip anyway, you ready?"

"Keep watch for me then, if anything goes wrong then i'll be as quick as I can!"
Tracer pulled out his Blasters and shot three vehicons before engaging in hand to hand combat with Starscream
"Hey Scream, how's life as a con huh?"
"You should remember after you and your brother betrayed our cause! besides i've already sent for Soundwave and Airachnid to capture your partner, Windrider!"
"What!" he said as he knocked Starscream out

Killzone sighed as he watched Tracer leave with Windrider. "Headstrong and rash. They're gonna get caps busted in their heads. Time for the cavalry, I guess." He muttered, before going to a small Autopot ship. He took off, and headed to his destination, Mars.

Killzone readied his scanner, and saw the situation unfolding. He then activated the ship's cloaking device, and landed a small distance away from the base. After a quick jog, however, Killzone made it. He couldn't resist a smirk as he saw Tracer knock out Starscream. However, when he saw the Decepticon behind Tracer, Killzone raised his blaster arm and fired, removing the Decepticon's head. "Pay more attention, Tracer." He quipped, as he transformed his blaster arm back to his normal robot hand.

"Oh Killzone............ uhhhhhh................ Starscream said that Soundwave and Airachnid are going after Windrider! we have to abort the mission and save her!"
"This is Bumblebee, Tracer do you read me?"
"
Loud and clear!"
"We're only tracking three life signals on the planet, why is that?"
Tracer ignored him and transformed "Let's go save her!"

D

Deleted member 227971

"GUYS!!!!! HELP!" Shouted Windrider, locked up in chains.
"Heheheheheheh Your not getting out of here.." Crackled Star-screen, Running his sword under Windriders neck. "You and your pathetic autobot friends will never defeat us.."

Tracer noticed that Windrider's signal was no longer appearing on his radar
"She's either dead or Soundwave is jamming the signal." he said as he drifted round the corner.

He then spotted Airachnid, Starscream and Soundwave with Windrider in chains "I'm only gonna say this once, let her go!" he said as he transformed and pulled out his blades
"Over our lifeless husks!" Starscream laughed
"I can help with that!" Tracer said before charging at the three decepticons

"No! Bumblebee is on his way with the Dinobots to take back the base, my mission is to save you now!" he said as he shot Airachnid and sending her flying through a wall and cracked Soundwaves visor before grabbing Starscream and throwing him
"You heard him, the Autobot leader is coming with those cursed Dinobots, let's scramble!" Starscream shouted before the three Decepticons flew off

Tracer ran over to Windrider and destroyed the chains "You okay? did they hurt you?"

D

Deleted member 227971

Windrider fell to the floor and got up. "I'm fine. Now quick, I need to talk to Bumblebee but my radarthingymabob is broken" She said, transforming to vehicle mode.

"Got it, let's go fi............" Tracer paused when he noticed something flying towards them
"Hold on, stay behind me......... This is Tracer to Commander Bumblebee, I've just picked up a large dark Energon spike on my radar and..........."
he was stopped when there were a few large explosions around him and the thing that was coming towards them transformed and stood before them.
"Hmmmm.............. what do we have here, two Autobot partners? as Starscream told me!" the Decepticon said
"M-Megatron! Windrider, go find Bumblebee and get Ratchet to get you patched up, i'll handle this creep!"
"Ahhh..... Tracer, always were brave under my command but now look at you, a scout!"

While Megatron was giving his monologue thing, Killzone snuck behind him and his Decepticon lackeys. With two quick blaster bursts, two Decepticons were down, and Killzone used his blade arm, and stabbed it in the middle of Megatron's back. "Your mind's whack if you thought I was gonna leave ya' to fight these guys alone, Tracer!"

"We need to get Windrider to the commander!" Tracer said as he punched Megatron.
He then turned to Windrider "Killzone, can you handle Megatron while I get her back to Bumblebee?"
he asked as he shot Megatrons chest

Killzone fired two more blaster shots at Megatron, before the large Decepticon threw him off. He regained his balance, and slid to a stop next to Tracer. "Yeah, I got the Decepticons locked. You get Windrider to Bumblebee, and tell him the Decepti-Creep's head honcho is still kicking." He replied, before changing his sword-arm to a Magnet, and picking up a Decepticon by the feet. He then swung the 'Con at Megatron, who swatted him away with ease.

"Got it! Windrider let's go!" Tracer said as he grabbed her hand and helped her up "We need to get as far away from here as we can! this is Tracer to Bumblebee, Megatron is here and we have injured Autobot so we need a ground bridge!"

Fuse leapt to her leader's side and immediately started a quick patch job as Watchpoint started to lay cover fire on the auto boys from behind. The femme then turned and smirked as two short sword like blades were pulled sheathes on her back, "upgrade".

"Windrider wait here for a ground bridge!" he said to her as he ran and shot Fuse and Watchpoint from behind
A ground bridge then opened up next to Windrider with Bumblebee, Cliffjumper and Ultra Magnus leaping out Cliffjumper and Magnus took her back to base before Bumblebee teamed up with Tracer and Killzone to fight off the three Decepticons