• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Transformers, Warriors Rise

Watchpoint switched to his hand blasters and ducked behind some rock. He then transform into is alt mode and zoomed toward the autobots, dodging shots fired at him.

Fuse pushed megaton behind her and behind a cliff side were a bridge was opened. She then started to fire at them.

Tracer shot Fuse in the leg before racing through the ground bridge after Megatron
"Tracer! no!" Bumblebee exclaimed
Tracer jumped on and pinned Megatron to the ground "This is for Windrider!"
he shouted as he was about to stab Megatron's spark

Fuse smirked and poured behind her. Her blaster primed and shot though the ground bridge to Tracer's back. She then stood and called the cons back so that they could retreat.

Tracer fell to the ground unconscious and Megatron picked him up by his throat as Knockout walked by "Knockout, take your brother to Shockwave's lab and tell him that our guest needs to be interrogated!" Megatron said
"Of course my lord!" Knockout replied

"Good job boss," Watchpoint chirped before yelping. Fuse smacked the side of his helm before strutting pass the Decpticon lord and toward the barracks. Her new swords being stored in the armory.

Blazerkhan had been gone on a mission to find any sign of any other lifeforms on nearby planets. He flew his plane back to base, getting ready to report back to Bumblebee, "Bumblebee, come in bumblebee, this is Blazerkhan, reporting back, my mission was unsuccessful, no lifeforms found. Heading home now." Blazerkhan hung up his communication device, and continued to base.

"Slag!" Killzone cursed, as the ground bridge closed. I wasn't expecting Tracer to be that headstrong. Now he's probably down. Who knows what the Cons'll do to him now? "Commander, do we have any idea where that ground bridge went to? We need to go save Tracer!"

Tracer was taken into the Decepticon fortress on Cybertron and tortured by Shockwave and Knockout
"Autobot, if you don't tell us where your base is, we'll be forced to exterminate you!" Shockwave exclaimed
"Brother, it would be my pleasure to rid this universe of your spark!" Knockout laughed
"You really think that you'll be able to crack me?" Tracer laughed

"They might think they will, but I know they won't. That's where I come in." Burnside said in reply to Tracer, as he left from the doorway to the torture room and proceeded further in. He extended the flamethrower on his arm, as more of an intimidation factor. "Shockwave, Knockout, I will handle this." Burnside stated, before putting his hand on the Autobot's chin, and raising it to where their eyes were locked. "I will give you one chance to tell us the location of the Autobot's base. If you do not tell me what I want to know, I will make sure you suffer a substantial amount of pain."

Last edited:
Fuse met with knockout after to speak about diffrent thighs that could be done in the feild before she went to the mess hall and grabbed her share of energon. She drank some and licked the rest from her denta.

"You think i'm afraid of you con?" Tracer laughed "The Autobots will be here any minute and they'll tear you apart!"
"Decepticons! how goes the interrogation?" Megatron said over the comlink
Tracer laughed "Why don't you tell the big M?"

"I've just arrived to the interrogation chamber, my liege. I have yet to truly begin my interrogation technique. I assure you, Lord Megatron, we will soon know the location of the Autobot's base." Burnside replied, as he walked over to Tracer and smacked a hand on the Autobot's back. "He will lead us to his allies, my liege. One way or another."

Tracer thought for a moment before noticing a stack of Synthetic Energon cubes in the corner "Hey con, what's the green juice for?"
he asked as a plan formed in his head

"Something you needn't know about, Autobot. Now..." Burnside walked over to a computer console, and several mounted interrogation tools were deployed from the ceiling. One of them, a blowtorch, activated. "I spent time as a field medic, Autobot. I can keep you alive. In fact, I need you alive. What I don't need to do, is keep you in one piece. Your choice, Autobot. Consider yourself lucky, I don't usually give my victims a second chance to disclose information before beginning."

"Sorry con but there's one thing you cons forgot to do, immobilize my weapons!" he said as his hand turned into a blaster and he shot the Synthetic Energon which then destroyed a control panel which unlocked the chains Tracer was tied up with before Tracer ran for his spark
"This is Tracer to Bumblebee, i've overidden the shielding on the Decepticon base meaning that you can ground bridge here, i'll round up captured Autobots and storm the main control room, we await your arrival!"
"Understood, good job, I will make sure that Windrider recieves medical attention while me, my main squadron and the dinobots head there!" Bumblebee replied

Blitzstrike was flying to Decepticons' base with rest of the squad. The squad's leader was Ratchet. They had a mission to attack base and help Tracer's squad escape. He saw many Decepticons which started shooting to them.

D

Deleted member 227971

Windrider ran for her spark to the autobot base. "Coman.." She gasped "...der Bumblebee, The autobots are on their way" Windrider Suddenly fainted.

Tracer ran through a ground bridge to base after he set charges to blow up the Decepticon HQ
"Windrider!" he exclaimed when he saw her unconcsious

Fuse sighed as she pulled away from her data pads. The feild medic stepping out of her bunk room and walking toward the armourments. She took up her new swords before heading to the control room, the contents of the base rounded up as they fired off an EMP to destroy all charges and coms that weren't in the room. The sheilds were put back up with the drones being sent out first. All of the useful things being transported away to the other base.

"Windrider? Ratchet, is she okay?" Tracer asked in a concerned tone
"We are unsure if she'll make it but the commander was not happy that you ignored his orders!" Ratchet replied

"Yo, Tracer, what's that on your back?" Killzone asked, as he walked up to Tracer.
-----
"Lord Megatron, I have found the location of the Autobot's base. Tracer walked right in to my trap." Burnside began. "Before beginning my interrogation, I placed a tracking device on his back. We can repay the Autobots immediately for their attack by using ground bridges to attack their headquarters." He finished, and sent Megatron the coordinates for the Autobot HQ.

"Scrap! it's a tracker, wait I have an idea!" Tracer exclaimed "When I was the captain of the Vehicon scouting division as a Decepticon, I learnt a few tricks, like how to reprogram a tracker to give a false location."
Tracer then made the tracker display a location in the Bahamas, no where near the Russia base
"There, the cons are gonna have a hard time finding us now, the tracker may be here but the location it's displaying is somewhere else" Tracer laughed "But I need to stay with Windrider, it's my fault she's hurt!"

"I'm up to get back at them for raidingg the medbay," fuse called over her shoulder as she passed a crate of energon to a drone so that it could be taken to the new base. she drew her swords and slashed the air.

Watchpoint giggled. He had already made it to the autobots base before the tracker switch and was now hidden. His optics watching over from the outside.

"We're detecting a Decepticon life signal outside! Tracer you're up!" Ironhide exclaimed
Tracer sighed and headed outside "Alright con, let's just make this easy where I kill you and go home peacefully!"

Burnside noticed the random switch. But it was too late. He was already aware of the tracker's previous coordinates, and was now preparing the ground bridge. "Prepare to enter the Ground Bridge, Decepticons!" Burnside called, as the bridge opened. He entered, followed by ten elite Decepticon fighters. They entered from the inside. The unsuspecting Killzone was their first target. Two blasts to the back, and the Autobot was down.

Tracer heard the blasts and ran inside "Ratchet get Killzone and the others out of here, i'll get Windrider to safety!"
"And why are you all of a sudden in charge?" Ratchet asked
"Since the commander and his team are still on Mars and I used to be a Decepticon, I know how they operate!"

"Not any more," Watchpoint laughed as he activated his sniper. He smiled and aimed for the autobots outside. He smiled and fired and took out the leg of one while taking the helm off another.

Fuse stayed near the back, laying down cover fire for her teammates. She narrowed her eyes and kept ready for any attacks.

Tracer locked the door when he entered the room that Windrider was in so no cons could get in "Come on, the cons are here and you need to wake up, please!"

Burnside left the damaged, leaking Killzone on the ground, and proceeded further in to the base, blasting or burning any Autobots in his way. "The only one Lord Megatron wants alive is Commander Bumblebee. Kill the rest." Burnside ordered, before blasting another Autobot's head off.

D

Deleted member 227971

Suddenly Windrider Awoke.
"Uhh..W..What Happened..? T-Tracer?" Said Windrider.

"You got back to the base and passed out, but now we're under attack and everyone's fled except us." Tracer said as he helped her up "Someone had to stay behind to save you!" he smiled

Burnside grunted, before slamming his fist into Blitzstrike's chest plate. "Foolish Autobot. You thought you could take on me all on your lonesome?" He sneered, before raising his left arm. His flamethrower expanded, and Burnside fired a blast of flames at Blitzstrike.
-----
Meanwhile, Killzone was slowly regaining consciousness. He brought his hand up to his comm, and contacted Tracer. "Tracer, where's the Commander?"

"He's still on Mars, if you're still in the base head to the energon storage room, i'm there with Windrider and make sure you're not followed." Tracer replied "The plan is that we all go into hiding till Bumblebee can come up with a regroup plan!"

Burnside used his right arm blaster, and shot at Blitzstrike. "By the way, you can thank your friend, Tracer, for this. He fell for my trap perfectly. Without him, we'd still be looking for you Autobots."
-----
"Understood. I'll try to proceed to the Energon Storage Room." Killzone replied, and transformed into vehicle mode. It took a bit longer than usual, due to his injuries, but he managed. He drove to the Energon storage room, transformed again, and opened the door, closing it behind him. His body was still leaking and sparking. "So, how're we gonna bounce from the Cons, with them crawlin' all over our digs?"

"Off the planet? Naw, dawg. Cons'll have their guys monitoring the planet to stop us from doing exactly that. We need to go in to hiding. Leave the country. Russia will be crawling with Decepticons. How about... Japan? It's far away."

"I was thinking Africa, it's the last place in the world that they'll look due to the lack of resources there!" Tracer suggested "Plus I know that Jacky and Crosshairs are already hiding there!"