• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Transformers, Warriors Rise

"Back," fuse called as she planted a bomb infront of the for and ran around a corner. Watchpoint took up place infront so that when they breached he could try and lay cover down for the actual fighters.

"Charge up," fuse shouted before she pressed the trigger. The explosion went off and a small sheild went up infront of Watchpoint. The door was seated but didn't fully open up. Another charge was sent up and fuse pushed the other Decpticons back.

"Hmmm......... we need to contact Wheeljack but the Decepticons will pick up the coms and we'll be scrapped." Tracer then thought for a moment as he realised something.
"I have a plan!" he exclaimed

"Remember what happened with your last plan? And the one before that? No offense, dawg, but no." Killzone stood up. He gave his fellow Autobots a smile. "Here's the plan." He transformed his arms into their weapon modes. "We run for it. I lay down cover fire. Once we're outta the base, you two bolt. I'll hold off the Cons. Otherwise, they'll chase us down before we can go incognito."

Tracer coughed and pointed to a device on his wrist "What if my plan involved a phase shifter though?" he grinned
"Let's just give Windrider time to get her strength back!"

"What if we don't have time? We need to make a move while our servos and central processors are still intact!" Killzone replied. "If need be, we can use the ground bridge instead. I can blow it up from my side."

"Charge primed," due called as she pressed the detonator. The bomb went off and the door was opened a smudge from the blast.
Watchpoint grinning as he fired inside the room and hit the wall behind the autobots with a gleeful laugh, "come out come out! Where ever you are"'

"You're trippin' if you think these punks'll keep their word." Killzone exclaimed, as he fired his blaster at Watchpoint and Fuse. "Now, don't argue with me on this Tracer. Take Windrider, and get the slag outta here! I'll hold these suckas off." Killzone ordered, as he readied his blade. "Please." He added, before charging the two Decepticons. "Y'all are whack if you think I'm gonna get capped without a giving ya some scraps and dents." He taunted, as he swung his blade at Watchpoint.

The sheild came up and the scout leapt back as it broke. He giggled manically and with a bow switched places with fuse who had pulled her two swords out and was watching him carefully, "we are counting on it. It's no fun when they just lay down and die".

Riot walked onto the battlefield and saw everything going on around Killzone and Tracer he ran over to them "Hey guys need help?" Riot aimed at fuse "Hey look a decepticon you know I used to be a decepticon myself until I realised how blind I was to their terrible actions." He went to shoot he couldn't help it.

Tracer walked back to Windrider "She's out cold man, I can't get her outta here till she wakes up!" He then put a cloaker over her so the cons couldn't find her
"In the meantime, i'll help you!" he said to Killzone before hearing some claws screeching on a wall.

Tracer readied his blasters when he realised who was approaching
"IT'S PREDAKING!"

"Carry her, Tracer! We don't know how long we got!" Killzone replied, before turning to face the two Decepticons, and apparently the Predaking, once more. "If Predaking gets here, it's all over for us. Carry her out. Now." He ordered, as he readied his blade.

"Got it! Ratchet we need a......... Ratchet? Ratchet? Scrap, coms are down!" Tracer exclaimed before grabbing Windrider and carrying her on his shoulder.
"Follow me, there's a hidden room down this corridor, as long as we can lose the cons then we'll be safe in there until either Windrider wakes up or coms are online." Tracer said as he started running
"It's over here!"

Fuse saw the autobots and gave chase. She transformed and her engine face a loud roar as she took off toward tracer and killzone. She stopped when she saw blitzstrike, quietly pulling up behind him.

Watchpoint slid around fighters in his altmode. The scout trying to pick up on anything. He soon went back to a Decpticon safe zone.

"Please help us, this bot is badly injured and we need to get her medical attention!" he said to Blitzstrike
Tracer then looked at Windrider
"Hell i'll even turn myself over to you cons if you let them go!"

"That would really help but there's one problem, the base is surrounded by cons so we need to wait till they clear out."
Tracer said before gently placing Windrider down
"And until Windrider wakes up."

"The prison room!" Tracer said when he spotted multiple captured Decepticons including
Skyquake, Airachnid, Thundercracker, Breakdown and even Shockwave
"And now we need to fight them off!"

Fuse leapt over the auto bots and blocked the attacks. She sliced through the cuffs that held her fellow Decpticons. She spun her swords in her hands before racing towards blitzstrike.

Razorblade stretched his hands out, as he was freed from his cuffs. He pulled out his weapon and gave it a twirl. "Okay Auto Trash, prepare to die," he growled angrily.

Both Junkbolt and Buzztech had heard about the commotion and headed down to the battlefield. They rushed down to the prison bay to see the other bots being freed. "Need any help," Junkbolt asked, transforming into his robot mode, while Buzztech silently did the same.

Killzone faced Fuse, sword readied. "Tracer, run. Don't argue with me, don't ask why, don't disobey me, just run. Please, by the Well of All Sparks, take Windrunner and Blitzstrike and get out of here. I'll hold these fools off for as long as I can." He said, before charging at Fuse, and firing his blaster at Shockwave. "Come get a piece, Decepti-fools!"

Fuse braced herself with her swords and used one to block. The other one slashed toward his peds. She grinned, pushing back to start another charge.

"You're on a death mission. I'll stay. It's your best shot," Buzztech said stepping forward, as Junkbolt followed Tracer.

Razorblade twirled his staff. "You're going to die, so it's best you accept it," He swung downward with his bladed staff, where Buzztech caught it with his saw blade. Then in a quick motion, Razorblade slung his arms upward removing Buzztech's left arm.

Buzztech blocked another hit, but in another, his right leg was removed. Unbalanced, he collapsed, while Razorblade ended it all with a final strike to the chest.

Junkbolt followed Tracer. "Maybe we need to be higher to call for back up." He said looking around. "Want me to scout for a place, or wait? It's your call here," he added.

"The comms are completely down so we need to wait for Windrider to wake up, we can't just leave her behind!"
Tracer looked around
"Maybe if we can find a way to regroup with commander Bumblebee.........."

Killzone backflipped away from Fuse, and was about to charge to her, before he felt a sharp pain in his back, which quickly spread through to his chest. Upon looking down, Killzone saw a blade protruding from his chest. He coughed, spitting out oil as he did so. The blade was ripped out, and Killzone fell to his hands and knees. He turned as fast as he could, and fired his blaster cannon. The blast hit the Decepticon's shoulder, whom staggered back. Upon closer examination, Killzone realized the Decepticon was the interrogator known as Burnside. His thought was cut short, however, because his blaster-arm just was, too. Killzone grunted in pain, before standing up, and trying to swing at Burnside. The now sluggishly-moving Killzone made it easy for the Decepticon to dodge. Killzone swung his blade again, but Burnsie sidestepped and grabbed the Autobot's elbow. Burnside kicked Killzone to the floor, and aimed an Acid Rust Blaster at him. "Say goodbye, Autobot." Burnside said. However, Killzone simply spat at the Decepticon, getting some oil on his chassis. "So be it." He fired the rifle twice, once in Killzone's right leg and the other in his gut. Slowly, the Cosmic Rust began to eat away at the Autobot. "Find the rest of the Autobots. Do not let them leave here alive!"

"Yes sir!" Razorblade sid giving a salute with his left arm. He tucked his weapon to behind his back and looked around. "What us to split up boss, or go in an overall charge?" He gave a sadistic grin. "Cause I'd be fine with whatever option that would let me kill someone the fastest."

"Maybe a flare, of some sorts," he said raising his energon blaster. "I could fire a bolt up in the sky, that could alert Bumblebee. However, it could also alert any Decepticons. It's a huge risk."

Last edited:
"Flank them. Take a couple Decepticons of your choice and have them split up. Have one group follow the path the Autobots took, and have the other wait for them at the entrance. If any Autobots are found along the way, dispatch them quickly. Overwhelm them with your group so you can move on." Burnside ordered, before checking in on a tactical pad on his wrist. "This operation is going on outstandingly. And, I have to say, I did enjoy my time, especially with this one." He stated, looking back at the rusting body of the still-living Killzone. The Autobot was grimacing and groaning in pain, with the rust slowly eating away at him. Finally, the rust spread to the rest of Killzone's body, and transformed him into a completely unrecognizable and deformed state, barely more than a pile of rusted metal now.

"On it," fuse gave a curt nod before transforming and zooming from the room. The feild medic stopping to do some patch jobs on some drones. She then went back to searching. She shut off her coms to quiet the chatter, driving in silence.

"Let's kill some Autobots!" Razorblade shouted, after picking a small group of eager Deceptions. He swung his staff and walked away leading them in the right direction. He gave another dark grin as he marched ahead.

Burnside examined the rusted pile of metal that was formerly Killzone, and noticed something. The Autobot's blade was by his side. It had ripped off when Burnside grabbed it and kicked the Autobot down, therefore, it was untouched by the rust. He looked at the rest of the Decepticons in the room, and pointed to two random ones. "You two, stay here and watch my back. The rest of you, lock down the base. I have some modifications to make to this blade." He ordered, before walking over to a bench, where he began making modifications to the sword.