• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Trainer RP

Kyle waited for Togepi and the egg to be healed up, and when they were, Nurse Joy handed him Togepi. "Your Pokemon is all set and healed! Thank you for your patience!" Kyle then told her, "It's not mine." Togepi nudged him. "Wait, do you wanna be my Pokemon?" It nodded. Kyle tapped a PokeBall to its head, and it went in. He caught Togepi!

"I'd rather a two-on-two. Houndoom might need some more training if I'm ever going to get my second badge." He asked politely. "Plus, he and Staraptor could use some bonding time." He added.

"Ok then!" He thought about who to send out to battle, and then he realized who he should send. "Aggron, I choose you!" He let out his Aggron, who would be battling with him for the first time.

He takes out two Pokeballs. "Houndoom! Staraptor! Championship!" He yells, the Pokemon materializing from energy. "Don't let them attack first! Staraptor, Quick Attack! Houndoom, Shadow Ball!" As usual, Staraptor obeyed orders, but Houndoom snarled and went head-on with Togepi, still for some reason, wanting to attack it.

Togepi's Metronome turned out to be a Fire Spin, which erupted around his opponent's Pokemon. "Now, Aggron, while they are trapped, use Stone Edge!" This move would not fail. He knew it!

There was NO WAY that move should have even missed! And how come Houndoom was listening to its Trainer all of a sudden, conveniently when they were having a battle? Kyle shook those thoughts out of his mind. "Togepi, use Extrasensory on Staraptor and slam it down! Aggron, use Smack Down on Houndoom!"

"All right, Togepi, hop on top of Aggron to dodge this, and Aggron use Earthquake and finish off that Houndoom!" exclaimed Kyle. He couldn't risk Togepi getting knocked out.

"NO!!" He yells, a sudden bond between Koa and Houndoom burning like a raging fire. He presses a piece of Houndoomite on his necklace. Had I mentioned Houndoom was wearing a collar with Houndoomite in it?

"Hmm," said Kyle. A sudden connection had formed between trainer and Pokemon as the earthquake neared Houndoom. Hopefully, Kyle could feel that way about all his Pokemon soon.

Houndoom Mega-Evolves into Mega Houndoom using Houndoomite! "Houndoom, use Flash Fire, at full power!!" He shouts. Houndoom burns with a raging fire swirling like a tornado. It flies towards Aggron and Togepi, circling them rapidly.

"Well, well, well," said Kyle. "You think you're the only one who could do that? Back in Alola, I was kinda famous for collecting these Mega Stones, and this ring right here," he said, pointing to his finger, "isn't your typical ring. Aggron, Mega-Evolve and use Earthquake while Togepi's on top of you!"

"Houndoom, let them burn!" He shouts. Houndoom howls in a roar, and the swirling fire consumes Aggron and Togepi, doing huge damage!! "Now use Inferno and Fire Fang mixed!" He shouts. Houndoom mixes the two attacks, causing a huge inferno while biting Aggron, which also did big damage to Togepi, causing Togepi to faint.

"Houndoom, dodge it!" He shouts. And Houndoom did. "Now, use Giga Impact!" He yells, Houndoom jumping into the sky, getting covered with a blue aura, and diving, hitting Aggron with huge strength!

(You can't control if my Pokemon gets hit....)

"Aggron, intercept that Giga Impact with Hyper Beam!" A beam of light shot out of Aggron's mouth, straight for Houndoom. Kyle was confident in his Pokemon's abilities!

Kyle and Aggron both looked at each other and nodded. "Now, add some Stone Edge into your mix of Hyper Beam!" A blast of light and boulders of rock shout out from Aggron.

"Houndoom, return for rest!" He yells, dematerializing Houndoom into energy that flows back into the Pokeball. He puts it back, taking out another Pokeball. "I know you'll do great!" He smiles, staring at his Pokeball.

Kevin Saw The Pumpkiboo throw the pokeball at the starly as he wondered why it did that he said "that's a sign of...." he didn't say another word after that then a zubat pop out of a pokeball and started screeching in his ear that an island was around

"Wait up! My Charizard's exhausted and so am I!" Ere said while panting. He then looked at the egg. "That's a Cleffa egg! I'm guessing that Togepi was trying to take care of it." As he said that, a Luxray popped out and strode towards the egg and delicately lifted it on its back. "Luxray? That's not a Shinx or a Shinx egg... so...? Anyways, Kyle who's your friend?" Ere asked. He then let out his Pokemon : Luxray, Decidueye, Shiny Umbreon, Mightyena, Golurk, Blastoise, Ariados and Shiny Tyranitar.

"A sign of what?!" she asked. She let the Starly out of the poke ball. The starly hopped around on the shell. It looked wildly around.
"Star- Starly!" it cried out.

"well it show a lot of things like if the pokemons angry happy or other feelings but we cant be sure" Looking over at the island kevin said well then we are back to land on the shore stood a amazing one of a kind shiny luxray kevin awwed

Attachments

• 2 pokeman form.png
    2 pokeman form.png
    363.6 KB · Views: 29
"STARLY! STAR-STARLY!!!!!!" the starly called out to the luxray.
"I think it wants to get to that Luxray." Solora said. "Pumpkaboo! Take the Starly to that Luxray!" Pumpkaboo picked up the Starly and sped towards the Luxray.

The starly lept into the Luxray's main and snuggled down.
"Star-Starly...." the starly and Luxray chatted for awhile and then the starly jumped onto Pumpkaboo and waved goodbye to the Luxray with it's good wing. Then Pumpkaboo flew back to Solora and the Starly hopped onto Solora's hair and perches on her head.

wondering why the luxray was sitting there kevin opened his backpack which included books medical study's poems pokeblocks
and an egg "...wait a second" kevin looked thru his stuff again "hmm I dont remember packing an egg" he muttered

"ummm" kevin started paceing the shell of Lapars "that would make two of us then" he muttered holding the egg "are you sure this is not yours ..." he muttered

"Yeah ummm...... no, but look! The Luxray is gone!' she pointed to the spot the luxray used to be. "Hmmmmmm..... should we take care of the Egg?." she asked

"Well I took care of an Egg before. My Magnezone is from one. I can take care of this egg too and help you!" she took the egg and looked at it's markings. "I'd say it is something rare. We should be Careful with it."