• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Trainer RP

after landing kevin got off the laparas and walks to the closest pokecenter noticing the person putting up a poster for the missing egg "hello but what type of pokemon lives in that egg" kevin questioned

Name: Akira

Special Characteristics: Usually shy around elders, gets too excited sometimes, usually patient.
Appearance: Average height, orange hair, wears a sweater, skirt, and sneakers.

Region: Hoenn

Team: Blaziken (male, named Blaze), Scizor (male,no nickname), Steelix (female, no nickname), Flareon (female, no nickname), Milotic (female, no nickname), Dragonair (female, no nickname)

Dislikes: Heights, boats, and certain colors.

Other Pokemon: Kirlia, Sableye, Ludicolo, Mightyena, Beautifly, Banette, and Glaceon.

Akira walks down to route 110 from Slateport city, headed towards Mauville City, hoping to beat the Mauville City Gym. "Blaze, are you sure you're ready?" Akira asked her Blaziken. Blaze nods. "I hope Steelix is ready too...." Akira thought. To be continued...

Akira walks towards the pokecenter, just in time to see a poster of a missing egg. The reward is a pokemon egg. Who would want an egg back but gives an egg as a reward? Akira looks at the poster once more. She memorizes all the details of the missing egg. Once she was almost there, she bumped into a suspicious person wearing a red hoodie. The person turns around. Akira gasps. It's a member of team Magma! "Watch where you're going kid! You don't want to mess around with us Team Magma folks!" He said. Then he stopped. "Oh wait. You were the kid messing with our plans, weren't you?"

Akira said, "Well, if you think so, you wouldn't even know that you might as well be late running some errands dor your boss!" The Team Magmar grunt looked insulted. Akira glared at him straight in the eye. "Well, well, well. What have we got here?" Another voice comes up. The Magma grunt turns around. A team Aqua grunt?! How did they get here?!

(Back busy with personal life. Also akira just a reminder that the rule said no double posting or you will get this thread get banned)
Bic: "Hey you guys leave that trainer alone and also if you two are going to fight. I recommend you two. Outside are causing scene." Jay said. "Also you know the officer are going to see what going on".

"Sure, I'd watch. I've got a slight problem, over in the west there seems that my father has found a cave with an unidentified source of energy similiar to mega evolution energy. He suggests I go there and start exploring. Also, Jay, I found out that your Lucario will be a great help of finding a source." Ere said. He looked over to his Pokemon who were training by the beach, but Luxray wasn't there! "Luxray? Where has he gone?"

He Looked Around To THe Looked Around To Think Who Was He Talking To He turned around And Started To Walk Slowly To Slateport Stoping Before He Left Town So hink Who Was He Talking To He turned around And Started To Walk Slowly To SlatePort Stoping For Solora "What You Waiting for we gotta go he grumbled

"My lucario?" He asked while walking out the center. "What do you mean detect unidentified energy" Jay said while more question. "Forgot to apologize it took me a while to get out because I have to deal with something" he said.

"Lucario can sense auras from over a hundred kilometers away. This energy will lure Lucario towards it, but ,because of the bond of trainer and Pokemon, it will stay close to you. ...Hm, it seems that electric types are lured towards the source more often then Lucarios and other aura Pokemon. So have any of you got an electric type Pokemon?" Ere asked. He was researching all the sources of energy that could be found but, there were none near the cave. "Go Charizard, go Decidueye! And go Tyranitar and Golurk! Take your strongest Pokemon with you!" And as he said that he started flying off on his Charizard

"Wait up, Ere!" exclaimed Kyle as he ran after the Charizard. "Aggron, use Stone Edge now!" he said. Aggron shot out stones in the air that Kyle hopped through, almost falling multiple times. Finally, he hopped onto Charizard. "Forgetting someone?"

"Oops! Sorry about that," said Ere.
The journey to the cave was long and Charizard dropped exhausted by a forest.
"Charizard! Return! I think I'd go and make us some food. How about some malasadas and more Pokepuffs?" Ere said. He took off his bag and laid down a mat big enough to find all his Pokemon on and still have room to fit a couple of beds. "Don't forget about your other Pokemon,"

"Oh yeah I have an electric type Pokemon. If you need lucario and my raichu for this strange energy searh" Jay said while reaching for his pokeball. He got his pokeball and threw it, and his lucario and raichu came out. "Okay guys can you detect a weird energy source" He asks. The pokemon shook their head to agree. "Thanks guy" he said.

Kevin Left After Waiting a Few Minits And Walked Away after walking a while he saw a lot of pokemon eating he walked over wondering what was going on "hello whats going on" kevin Asked as a gengar followed him

"We're just eating. We need to get to this cave. Care to join us?" Ere said. He was finished cooking and he laid everything out.
"Lux, Lux!" His Luxray popped put of nowhere.
"Where have you been?"
"Lux!"
"The cave? Don't wander off again."

"well I wouldn't mind" kevin said "not like im gonna die right" he giggled when his zubat poped out of his pokeball
"Whats Wrong" kevin said
"ZU ZU ZU ZU ZUBAT" Zubat keep screeching in kevins ear

Wild Pokemon scrambled through the wild grass as Merc casually strolled down route 110, catching whatever wild pokemon he came across with his scizor. "Alright, that should make enough money to last a week." he said with a smile, gathering up all of his new merchandise and storing them in his PC. He was about to head to Mauville city, but was stopped by two cops before he could leave.

"We had a report of someone poaching and trafficking Pokemon on this route. Know anything about it?" one of the officers asked.

"I apologize, officer, but I haven't the slightest idea." Merc replied, rather innocently with a smile. "I must be going now. Ta ta." And like that, he left, the police officers behind him not fully buying his story.

"Um........... so.....I don't know how to say this." she blushed. "I think that I l-li-like you......just a little bit......" she said and looked at her feet.

Kevin Walked Closer and said in her ear "well then you would follow me anywhere right...then lets go" he whispered so soft that even the wind its self could not hear only her

As everything was settled, Kyle turned to Ere. "Well, it's off to the gym for me!" He sprinted for the gym, checked in with the person in the front, approached the gym leader. "I'm here to beat you!"

Merch sat at his post in Mauville City, selling Pokemon to whoever might come and seek him. It wasn't the most efficient way of reeling in new customers, but advertisement through word of mouth was the safest he could think of. The last thing he wanted was trouble with the local police. With that in mind, he glanced around, making sure no authorities were around, or at least not after him. Taking out one of his merchandise, an eevee, he began to brush it's messy fur, the little fuzzball purring as he did so. Merch smiled; Pokemon just had the weirdest charm to them.

Ere panted as he tried to catch up with Kyle.
"Wait up! Dewford Gym uses fighting type Pokemon, and Raichu is your best option. He'll be great. And your Marshtomp might be some use. For coverage , use Incineroar," he said, looking disappointed afterwards. "I might have to go to Sinnoh, as I have been instructed to search there for stones,"

"Urm......but now who'll I travel with?" asked Kyle, but then continued on to face Brawley, who beckoned for him to go to the opposite side of the battlefield. As he sent out his Marshtomp, Brawley sent out his Makuhita. The battle started with Makuhita using Fake Out and making Marhstomp flinch, and then used Arm Thrust to hit it back. Marshtomp retaliated with Mud Bomb, but Makuhita slapped it back at it with Arm Thrust. Makuhita leaped forward once more and used Karate Chop and sent Marshtomp flying to the wall. Marshtomp tried to use Water Pulse, but Makuhita leaped over it and used Hammer Arm! Marshtomp fell to the ground, but quickly got back up. Suddenly, it evolved to Swampert! Now, Swampert used Water Pulse and confused Makuhita, and then it used Earthquake to knock it to the sky! Finally, it used Hammer Arm and slammed it down to the ground......and Makuhita fainted!
"Makuhita is unable to battle, which means the winner......... is Swampert!"
Swampert may have won the first battle, but it was extremely tired from all the moves thrown at it. Brawley's next Pokemon could knock it out!

Name: Lucas Williams
Special Characteristics: Caring, Brave
Appearance: Profile Pic

Region(s): All 7
Team : Pikachu, Greninja, Charizard, Sceptile, Talonflame, Lucario
Likes and Dislikes: Food, Candy, Pokemon, Family, Food, Romance, Books, Shipping (That is a hobby)
Other Pokemon: Venusaur, Blastoise, Zoroark, Noivern, Hawlucha, Zapdos, etc.. (Very long list)

Lucas and his pokemon are training. "Pikachu, Thunderbolt!!! Charizared intercept it with Flamethrower" The sparks and flames cause an Explosion, smoke everywhere. "Great job, now return."