• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Top six pokemon

Okay then.. =3

#6-Ditto. It looks so squishy I wanna hold it. =3
#5-Chansey. Who dosen't want a ball of happiness?
#4-Venusaur. Epic,big plant that kicks butt.
#3-Butterfree. I was a kid when I started,I thought it really WAS Butter. xD
#2-Eevee. It's just adorable. I never evolved mine.
#1-Blastoise. A total win in my team that kicked Rival's butt!

Meganium-favorite johto starter
Blazekin- Favorite starter from hoen
Blastoise-favorite starter from kanto
Lopunny- might as well have been my starter from shinnoh cause i picked piplup but i never found any real attraction to any of the starters and never made it further than piplups second form. Lopunny was my favorite in shinnoh.
Bronzong- Unless you have fire, you are gonna be in for long battle.
Primeape- Whats better than an angry monkey? Favorite of all.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
Mine are;

ninetales- beautiful and can kick ass.
blastoise- a freshwater badass but still really neat.
vileplume- poison to take care of those pesky bugs.
pidgeot- gorgeous hair and great speed.
vaporeon- beauty and power.
flareon- serious kick ass fire power.

A

Anonymous

I dont think I can name lots of electric but
6.Magenmite
5. Magenton
4. Voltorb
3. Electabuzz
2. Zapdos
[move]1. Jolteon[/move]

A

Anonymous

hmmm....Well, mine are
6. Tie chansey/cleffa (They were both useful healers, I can't choose which I like more...)
5. ditto (so useful when it comes to breeding. I couldn't find a female eevee, that is, t'ill this little guy showed up)
4. eevee (who honestly dosen't like eevee? I never evloved mine because I loved the move shadow ball)
3. ninetails (I love my ninetails on my pokemon indigo account it's my prize pokemon, and that's not saying alot...)
2. charmilion (just look at the guy! He was always the tank on my team :D)
and my favroite kento pokemon...
1. pikachu (okey, My old username was thepikapyro, thepikapyro. so...I don't think I need to explain...)

my 6 faves from kanto are< at number 6 is gyrados, why: because he is so power full and cool (aparently he is a flying type i mean whats up with that) number 5 is alakzam i love him hor his spoons of doom. number 4 is riachu i like electrics and you cant say hes not cool. number 3 is charzard he was my fist pokemon on any game so hes got a place in my heart. number 2 is hitmonlee he is amazing and my first fighting type i love him to bits and at number 1 GENGAR it was love at first sight as soon as i saw him i loved and he is my most powerfull pokemon HE IS AMAZING 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourites are: (No specific order)
-Dragonite: I got my first off the GTS and loved it ever since... Now SS is corrupted :'(
-Rayquaza: I loved it in Pokemon Ruby until my file got deleted...I also am able to defeat the entire HGSS elite 4 with just Rayquaza & Dragonite
-Umbreon: My favorite Eevee evolution
-Chikorita: It's just so CUTE!
-Blastoise: My faithful Pokemon from Leafgreen
-Pikachu: So adorable in the anime!

1. Bulbasaur : My very first pokemon
2. Pidgeot : Helped me in defeating the Kanto region Champion
3. Vaporeon : my first Eeveelution
4. Ditto : produced 5 Eevees with my Vaporeon, after i migrated it to my Pearl game
5. Staraptor : Beat the Sinnoh Elite 4 and Champion 8x with just this pokemon at lv. 100
6. Zapdos : first ever legendary pokemon that i caught

in no particular order....

1) Magneton (first steel type!!!)
2) Tentacruel (great moveset)
3) Snorlax (who does't love 'em)
4) Bulbasaur (my first pokemon on leaf green, brings back memories)
5) Jolteon (like the spikes!)
6) Clefable (owner of the dreaded meteor mash attack!!!)

All Pokemon--
6.) Spinda--So adorable, and totters around drunkenly to confuse opponents. Not to mention that the chances of finding two with the same spot pattern are about the same as getting the same Trainer ID twice.

5.) Treecko--As my first-ever Pokemon, this has to be on the list.

4.)Bulbasaur--Ever since first playing through Kanto (ironically in LeafGreen, then Blue), Bulbasaur has been a fantastic starter for me. ♥

3.) Cradily--"Wait, what?" you say as you read this. "Cradily?! It's so weird and...untypical..." In my first-ever Ruby version (also my first-ever Pokemon game, also now LOST :(), I had a Sceptile Lv100, along with several others in my party that were high-level. My highest leveled Pokemon other than Sceptile was a Cradily, Lv77 or so. It's always had a special place in my heart and even today is my favorite fossil.

2.) Gardevoir--Another Pokemon in my party was a Gardevoir, around Lv69 if I remember correctly (it's been years...). It's so elegant and powerful--can be a BEAST now that Shadow Ball is special. Gardevoir is ALWAYS on my team, assuming it can be found pre-national dex. And if not, then I always catch one after I get the ND, breed a Ralts, and train it up to at least Lv50 (Battle Frontier). It's just an amazing Pokemon.

1.) Slowpoke--Come on; did you expect anything different? :) Slowpoke has only been trained by me once--very recently in my SoulSilver as part of my party. It's now a Lv72 Slowking, in case you're wondering. Slowpoke is so adorable, its vacant expression is the very image of innocence and peace. I had half a mind to shout into the mic when Team Rocket was selling their tails for profit, and I wanted to punch the guy who wanted to sell one for 1,000,000 dollars (partly because of the injustice...partly because SlowpokeTails are worth WAY more than that). I just love them.

Legendary only--
6.) Articuno--I loved this bird in Kanto. It was always a fun (and difficult...ever so difficult) journey through the Seafoam Islands to get it. Plus, I once found it as a SHINY, completely coincidental! How cool is that? (Sadly, I deleted the game without migrating or anything... :()

5.) Celebi--AWW, it's adorable! Plus, a combination of my two favorite types goes for win.

4.) Jirachi--It's really cool and cute. The only thing that makes it higher than Celebi is that it's from my favorite region.

3.) Latios--Pokemon Ruby fanatics all agree: Latias FTL!

2.) Groudon--See above, replacing "Latias" with "Kyogre. :)

1.) Raikou--It's just SO COOL.

Nice topic, this has given me good reason to rant! Please read and everything, feel free to argue some of my points. ;D

I'm strictly Gen 1 so I can't really go outside those bounds.

6.Nidoking- great power house when I'm in trouble, very vulrable to many types tho.

5.Gengar- I love mah Gengar

4.Dragonite- fun to play with, funner to own with

3. Alakazam-gen 1 alazkam may the most overpowered non-legendary pokemon in the history of the series.

2. Squirtle- its just so cute, and amzing against Brock, making it a great starter.

1.Jolteon- Always has been and always will be my favorite pokemon.

And hai there Slow.

Minorinconvenience.jpg
nuff said

Back to Kanto!

1. Persian! (I have no idea, I just like it.)
2. Dragonair (Elegant and beautiful. Just wish it came in brown!)
3. Chansey (Cute and cuddly!)
4. Wartortle (I like the elegant tail. It has rubbish in-game sprites though.)
5. Slowpoke (I once bred 100 of these. I used to absolutley love Slowpoke!)
6. Magmar (Just cool.)

6 - Shellder
It looks so cute with its tongue sticking out of its shell and I love how it clamps onto a Slowpoke's tail to become Slowbro~
5 - Pikachu
Everyone's favourite adorable, Togepi-rescuing mascot.
4 - Articuno
Ice bird looks so elegant~
3 - Vulpix
Kiiinda cheating here, seeing as I have its evolution here as well. But it's just so adorable and cute, especially in the anime (Brock you shouldn't have given it back D:<)
2 - Ninetales
Ninetales looks so elegant and and mythical plus its shiny form is so silvery and amazing~
1 - Vileplume
I've just always liked this Pokemon's design. It also makes an appearance in Pokemon Snap, dancing around and using poison attacks and aaah~ it's just so cool. Even better, I have a shiny one in the games.

1st.venusaur.my starter pokemon

2nd.pidgeot.my favorite flying type

3rd.arcanine.the star of my team

4th.lapras.i like it so much.i replaced poliwrath with iy

5th.gengar.my evil pokemon

6th.hitmonlee.my massive powerhouse

Ah, yes, Kanto. Such fond memories...

1. Blastoise or Charizard (Both were my starters for each game)
2. Dragonite (My first dragon type and my favorite dragon type)
3. Pikachu (let's face it, that little guy was a beast at electric)
4. Snorlax (I've mastered battling with him)
5. Hitmonchan (My first fighting type)
6. Arcanine (I recently realized that I would love to have one as a pet)

I have favorites in other versions too, but this would be my Kanto team and is my Kanto team in my games! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Very easy to say.
I'm a Steel Trainer so :
1 - Lucario
2 - Scizor
3 - Skarmory
4 - Aggron
5 - Empoleon
6 - Magnezone

As you can see, all my pokémons are Steel/Other type
Then, it's a good team, hard to knock it down.

Aaron. said:
Very easy to say.
I'm a Steel Trainer so :
1 - Lucario
2 - Scizor
3 - Skarmory
4 - Aggron
5 - Empoleon
6 - Magnezone

As you can see, all my pokémons are Steel/Other type
Then, it's a good team, hard to knock it down.

Fire and Fighting are major weaknesses with minor weaknesses to Thunder and Ground.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
6 - Charizard. I used to not be that big of a fan of them, but ever since I started using one in my competitive team I've really grown to adore the big dragon-looking monster.
5 - Shanderaa. I haven't even used this thing yet, but I love it beyond compare. The typing, stats, and overall appearance of it have made me fall madly in love with it.
4 - Meganium. Another line that I adore, but what really makes me love Meganium is the one that I use in the metagame. She's just so much fun to battle with. :3
3 - Vaporeon/Leafeon. My two favorite Eeveelutions (although I also really love Glaceon, mainly one by its design, though). These two look awesome, and are actually quite good Pokemon as well.
2 - Drifblim. I love this typing, the color scheme, and the overall design of the Pokemon. And it can be pretty wicked in battle too.
1 - Wartortle. Anyone who knows me knows that I love this little fellow so much. I love the whole damn line, as a matter of fact, but Wartortle is definitely my favorite of the line and my all time favorite.

Mine are the ones that are in my current team, that are also my best/fave.s:
1- Lugia
2- Salamence
3- Giratina
4- Lucario
5- Umbreon
6- Rayquaza

this topic's the best too!!

If you'll ask me,I'd prefer the Pokemon that got some outside-the-battle abilities.Why? I just love it!!and since if Pokemon could(and should) be real,I'd wish to be a Pokemon Ranger,since they're using their partner pokemon to help Pokemon in need ryt??so yeah.. I love it!! here's my top 6 Pokemon Team:

Bulbasaur: It's my preferred starter Pokemon,since it can defeat 2 gyms in Kanto (Pewter and Cerulean) and I've put up a good combination move on this Pokemon by using some simple moves like Vine Whip, Sleep Powder and leech Seed,and after all,this Pokemon can use Photosynthesis(as all grass pokemon do!!)but the interesting part is that he can use it as a substitute to food when it's in scarce,pretty handy in some situations such as having a long hike and no food to bring,I can take care on my own,I only care about is my pokemon!!

Chinchou: I love it being a Dual type (water/electric) pokemon, making it vulnerable to electric types by the ability volt absorb.It also makes a good light creator since it can release light from its two antennas.

Magcargo: I love this fire type mainly because of it's ability to learn rock type moves(rock throw,rock slide etc.) and can even use ground type moves(earthquake,earth power),in which he's weak into,and it can blow 18,000 degrees F of fire,which makes it a powerhouse Pokemon of mine.

Raichu: I love Raichu because of it's ability to locate it's own electricity by just raising its tail in the air,and it's a powerful pokemon to topple an indian elephant by a simple touch,and I like it cause of its cute nature like its pre-evolution,Pikachu.

Fearow: I like Fearow because of its ability to fly in a whole day without resting,pretty perfect in searching/hunting/helping situations.

Castform: I love this pokemon because of its ability to adapt into its environment,one of the pokemon that a pokemon ranger should have,since pokemon rangers always go into different places to take care of pokemon.

that's all of my favorite pokemon(sorry about the long description!), I hope you can read it!! thanks!!

1. Typhlosion he was my first and he's insanely amazing with the sun, eruption, and scarf
2. Denchura electric tarantula i loved it ever since i saw its face
3. Magikarp I love him b/c he is absolutely useless. Most ppl hate him b/c of this but it makes him special. O and i hate gyarados >_<
4. Emboar I....LOVE.....PIGS!!!!!
5. Weavile Sneasel was a pokemon I always wanted in crystal but nvr got D: When Weavile appeared i was like OMG Uberferret!!! :DDDDD
6. Ursaring Its a bearr!!! Es un oso!!!!!

My top 6 fav pokemon:

6: Charmander - Being my very first starter i've ever had in my very first pokemon game, it gets a spot in my top 6.

5: Graveler - Being my first shiny i've ever gotten he always slips into my memory.

4: Gallade - I always thought if i turned into a pokemon, i would turn into a gallade. And he just looks plain awesome!

3: Roserade - In all my pokemon D/P playthroughs i would allways get a budew to make sure i end with a roserade at the end of the game.

2: Magnezone - I always thought this pokemon looked really cool, but it was almost impossible to get one in HeartGold but when i finally got one, it was worth it.

And number one is... Ninjask!! - I love ninjask, if i could have one pokemon in the world in real life it would be ninjask, he just seems like one of those types that is not only gonna be your protecotr, but also be your best friend in a kind of more brotherly way.

Easy :)
1.Lugia lvl100
2.Mewtwo lvl100
3.Feraligater lvl 99
4.Pikachu lvl 99
5.Charizard lvl 99
6.Yanmega lvl88
I WILL KILL YOU IN POKEMON BATTLE!!! ;D

My top fave Pokemon are:
(1) Giratina
(2) Reshiram
(3) Kyurem
(4) Arceus
(5) Typhlosion
(6) Torterra
If you've seen my reply on "Favorite Pokemon" or "Favorite Legendary", you should already know #1 is Giratina. Reshiram is also a big fave (that's why I'm Reshiramluv11, although I should've been Giratinaluv11), and is my best Pokemon in Pokemon Black version. Kyurem is also a fave, I'm sure why. Arceus is loved by pretty much everyone, so yeah, he's #5. Typhlosion's my fave starter, and Torterra's my second-fave starter.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
6 month gravedig, really? Check the topic post dates next time please reshiramluv13 or it'll be a warning next time.

Here's my Pokemon team that I've been always wanting to have:

Venusaur: My chosen starter,and always will be. idk why but I think he always have a special place in my team..and I favored him much more than the other two(no offensement people!!)

Crobat: My favorite flying type. Come to think, If Pokemon were real, It could take you anywhere else without even getting tired cuz it can switch it wings ryt?? pretty nifty huh??

Raichu: idk why..but like venusaur, it got a special place in my team..and I think he's cute..yet fierce when in battle

Snorlax: i know it's fat..and somewhat like me..but who the heck cares?? as long as he can have various attacks, and can even learn surf,which is pretty convenient!!

Dragonite: travelling the world in 80 days?? how about 16 hours only?? while riding him??what du u say?? pretty nifty huh?? (I've been using the NIFTY word 2 times already!!)

Glameow: another special Pokemon for me. among all the feline Pokemons, she's the only one that attracts me most,it's as if when you see her, there's something captivating or yet INTIMIDATING..yup..enough said..

Tangrow said:
1. Tangela - It has tentacles and lovely boots ♥

2. Tentacool - I love the red jelly things. And it has tentacles ♥

3. Tentacruel - Similarly to Tentacool, in love with the jelly things, and it's sickle nose thing. +Tentacles <3333

4. Omastar - I loooove Omanyte too, and this one ♥ I think the shell is lovely~ And it has tentacles. ♥

5. Lickitung - Zooming into serious, I actually like how it looks like a tongue creepy ♥ Not like it reminds me of a tentacle really no. I also do love pink things :'D

6. Chansey - Speaking of pink, I love love love Chansey. I just think it's so cutesy with it's egg and smile and being a total whoar to catch <3333 Oh, and see those things on its head? Those are tentacles.

I'm not trying to be silly, I really do love them, and I notice that most things I love have some vague tentacle resemblance <3333 Of course, most of my favorites come from the other regions, but these are pretty much what I like in Kanto :>
Tentacles much ;)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Simipanpour, you get a warning for double-posting and inappropriate use of smilies.

Read the rules and try using your brain next time.

i see people posting there favs of ALL gens when it clearly states your top 6 out of the FIRST gen pokemon. unless i missed a page?

anyways mine are Blastoise, Bulbasaur, Arcanine, Golem, Hitmonchan and Dragonite

My Top Six in Johto

1. Snorlax-His speed and power is amazing when he's awake,he can also take a bunch of hits.

2. Charizard-HE'S A FLIPPIN FIRE DRAGON

3. Donphan-He has good defense,but he has really good speed.Plus he's mighty in the anime

4. Magmar-Solid special defense and special attack gives him and edge,he's a solid to every team in my opinion

5. Kingdra-Good speed and special attack plus his dual type make him a force to be reckoned with

6. Forreterres-He's plain out awesome

6 - Xatu. It's been a favourite of mine since Gen II, and I was really happy to see that it got a great ability this generation. I've tried to have one in most of the teams I've made for competitive purposes.

5 - Sceptile. Without a doubt, my favourite starter out of the 15. I love the design, and its stats are great for playing in-game.

4 - Dragonite. Come on.

3 - Joltik. It's cute. After I complete Black, I usually end up catching one and training it to Level 100 with an Everstone.

2 - Drifblim. Nice design and colours. It's a big balloon, so I can forgive it for the fact that it stole children as a Drifloon.

1 - Crustle. I love the design. Gen V introduced some great new Bug-type Pokémon, but this guy is by far my favourite.

6# - Heracross- What? I like Heracross, it's my favourite bug Pokemon! And it was hillarious in the anime!
5# - Girafarig - Awww, sooo cute!!! And I like the tipyng also!
4# - Smeargle - My favourite Pokemon!!! I am an artistic soul, and Smeargle is too!
3# - Vaporeon (shiny) - Personally, Vaporeon has the BEST shiny form in my oppinion! Oh, and it s one of my favourite Pokemon!
2# - Ambipom - I like Ambipom.. The only survived in my egglocke challenge in Platinum..
1# - Flygon - Who doesn't like Flygon? It is cute, cool and powerfull at the same time!!

Last edited:
#1: Shiny eevee all the way!
#2: Sylveon oh come on people, who doesn't like sylveon?
#3: Mew , well DUH
#4: Audiono, I love it's mega!
#5: Jirachi, its so darn cute!
#6: Meloetta I look like it (No joke!)