• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Top six pokemon

Just the originals? kind of hard, I'll give it a try, mainly be from the same evolutions
01 - Flareon - still my most loved Fire Fox! and most favorite Pokemon in the world
02 - Ninetales - kitsune resembling Artic Fox!
03 - Vulpix - my strong love of the fire foxes
04 - Jolteon - favorite electric type
05 - Eevee - too cute, so adorable
06 - Vaporeon - once again I just love the Eevees too much

by the way the next would go with Persian.

These are in no particular order, so here we gooooo!
1. Eevee- I just love Eevee's design, and how it has so many options to evolve into.
2. Oshawott- my first pokemon!
3. Slyveon- I love Madoka magica. I named my sylveon Kyubey.
4. Pumpkaboo- AUGGGH SO KAWAIII
5. Gardevoir- I just like its design
6. Arcanine- Acranine was my main throughout FireRed :3

I technically like every Kanto pokemon, but the ones that come to mind most:

#1 - Dragonite: Of course this would be my number one, it's my all-time favourite pokemon! I love it for many reasons, and when I have one on my team it's always turns out to be my best pokemon.

#2 - Meowth/Persian: Meowth was always my childhood favourite, firstly because I love cats and secondly I loved Team Rocket from the anime. I also used a Persian in Soulsilver, and it was one of the most powerful members of my team.

#3 - Blastoise: Another childhood favourite of mine. Not much else to tell, I just really love it's design.

#4 - Flareon: I've used Flareon plenty throughout different playthroughs of pokemon, and each time I use it I love it even more. I'm proud to say Flareon is by far my favourite eeveelution.

#5 - Slowpoke/Slowbro: I just love the Slowpoke line and their dopey appearance. I also love Slowking, as well. Usually I don't like to use slower pokemon in my playthroughs, but for the Slow-line I'd always add an exception.

#6 - Nidoqueen: This was tied with Kangaskhan, but I decided Nidoqueen. I like her appearance and I've used her plenty of times to say she's really powerful. You can say Nidoking is more powerful but meh, I like Nidoqueen more. :p