• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise - Masters of the Terrain

[Discussion/Sign-Ups]
[Current RPers: @Eeveechu151 (CreeperNinja, PennyPeri), @Il Fantasma (IlFantasma), @Lucas Inazumai (SapphireFlame), @Eis (BadaBing), @Pen-and-Parchment (SilverWing), @Hisseki (SyncHole)]

PLAN.NET
NETKING SOFTWARE
PRESENTS...

LOGIN: CreeperNinja
PASSWORD: **********
>
>
>
PASSWORD ACCEPTED
...LOADING
>
>
>
ENTRANCE LOADED
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Terrain
of
Magical
Expertise

WELCOME PLAYER
>
>
>
STATUS CHECK
>
>
>
>
COMPLETE

CN smiled as the text vanished, and his virtual avatar emerged from the large wall of code and out into the space above the Terrain of Magical Expertise. As Kindarspirit's voice talked to him for the umpteenth time, CN ignored the opening message and selected his warp point - specifically, the area right outside the mansion. As he flew there in a streak of white, he noticed all the other white streaks hopping around the map. He wondered if they were new players. CN then hit the ground feet-first, and ran into the large mansion. He couldn't be late for this tournament - he'd been waiting for it for a week now.

"I-I'm telling you, he'll be here any minute now..." PennyPeri was saying, as all the others were wanting the tournament to get going.
"Well we need CreeperNinja right here, right now, because the first round of the tournament has him fighting!" Sniperwheel was saying, pumped for combat. "I've spent the last week making preparations for this tourney, and I want to fight!"
"You're not in the first round, Snipes." CN said with a smirk, walking in.
"Well well well. If it isn't Mr. Thunderblade himself." Sniperwheel said. "Ya know, for being lightning-themed, you sure don't have its speed!"
"Missed the first bus on the way home from school, sue me." CN shot back. "Anyways, who's up first?"
"Asterob?"
"W-well, according to the tournament brackets I set up, our first match is between CreeperNinja and Saturndiva." Asterob said, pulling up a chart. "So if the two of you want to set up a battlegrid, we can get this tournament going."
"Cool, let's get this going then." Saturndiva said with a smile, strolling over to CN. "Don't come crying to me after I whoop your ass."
"That's my line." CN said with a smile. The two shook hands, and stepped a few paces back. They then loaded up a battlegrid.

BATTLE - ON

Saturndiva opened up first, sending out two boomerangs towards CN. CN dodged them both, releasing a Zeus Rage to strike Saturndiva. She stumbled back before dashing towards CN, catching him in a spinning slash attack. CN was launched into the air, where he Electrodashed right at Saturndiva, going straight through her spin. CN then went behind her and fired a Thunder Wave, paralyzing her before catching her in a slash attack of his own. Saturndiva jumped back, and she and CN engaged in a clash of blades. The two countered, parried and attacked, but neither were able to land a hit. All of a sudden, CN was hit from behind by Saturndiva's boomerangs, and she slashed at him. CN took damage, but reared up his knee and hit her right in the stomach. He then kicked her back, sending her right into the wall of the battlegrid. She got up, but by that time CN had already finished charging his Lightning Strike. He released it, and Saturndiva was blasted with electricity. She fell to the ground, "LOSE" appearing above her head. CN fist-pumped as the "WIN" appeared on his screen and the battlegrid faded out.

Penny and Asterob clapped as CN took a bow.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I would have gotten the same result." Sniperwheel said.
"Y-you alright, Sat?" Whyti asked, going over.
"Ugh, fine." Saturndiva said, getting up. "Good match." she said with a smile.
"You too." CN said, the two shaking hands again. "Who's next in the tournament?"
"Well..." Asterob said, trailing off.
As this was happening, Penny glanced outside the window. She then noticed someone down there. She didn't recognize the player, but then again she had only been playing for a week or so...

Last edited:
PLAN.NET
NETKING SOFTWARE
PRESENTS...

LOGIN: DisNerd
PASSWORD: *********
>
>
>
PASSWORD ACCEPTED
...LOADING
>
>
>
ENTRANCE LOADED
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Terrain
of
Magical
Expertise

WELCOME PLAYER
>
>
>
STATUS CHECK
>
>
>
>
COMPLETE

In a bright flash of white light, a brand new player set foot in the wondrous realm of TOME for the very first time, opening her emerald green eyes and looking around at the location she had chosen to be dropped into, the one that seemed half-interesting to her. Even though the massive purple canyon she appeared in was breath-taking, to say the least, Sicily realized her own appearance before that, some high-tech gear decking out her body. Around her waist was a belt with a sort of holster in its side, but it was thin and was holding something that looked like a paintbrush. She decided to play with that later, instead drawing up the metal bandanna that was hanging from her neck and placing it over her nose and mouth, placing her headphones on next. "...Cool," she said to herself, hearing her own voice in the headphones, which made her jump and laugh to herself. "Okay, this is more than cool~!"

Now that she had looked over her appearance, humming at the outfit she had been thrown into, Sicily looked at the rocks around her, eyes widening. "Whoa..." she whispered to herself, smiling widely, "I already don't regret getting this game~!" She decided to simply take a stroll, get herself accustomed to the world of TOME before anything else, and she thought the massive building before her would be a good place to start, so she unknowingly walked over to the mansion that excited her so much due to loving such places. Pushing open a door, the techy girl looked around, the longer back of her shirt swishing around behind her. "...What is this place...? Other than frickin' awesome, I mean."

Last edited:
As the battle ended, SapphireFlare scoffed as she watched the whole thing transpired. She had a bored look as she leaned against the wall with her hands behind her head. "Pfft, what a lame way to end the fight... Still, those moves weren't have bad. But still not as great as mine." She had to admit, most fights never seem to impress her. At least, in a sense of watching that is. "Welp, let's see what this guy can do."

She then walk over to him, doing small stretches before standing her ground. "Hey! I saw your fight earlier, not bad. But think you can beat me circuit breaker? Unless, you need a little time before facing me." She said confidently as she cracked her knuckles. Her choice of outfit never seems intimidating to others, but she doesn't care one bit since it was her own character model and design.

Last edited:
"Oh, I'd love to take you on right here." CN said with a smile. "Unfortunately, brackets say otherwise. Win your match and we can face off."
"The next match is SapphireFlame versus... uh, me." Asterob said with a sigh, grabbing his shield. "Welp, let's do this."

"Match...?" Sicily repeated to herself quietly, the mics also built into her bandanna picking up the voices, tilting her head curiously as she noticed a group of people gathered together. Deciding that she literally had nothing better to do with her time, she walked over and stood a short ways away from the group, brow furrowed. However, she smiled lightly as she wondered just what might be going on here. I mean, this is a fighting game, basically... she reasoned in her head, looking around to each character in the group. As she noticed how diverse they all looked, her smile grew wider at a rapid rate, and she drew her headphones down so she seemed a bit more welcoming than she thought she looked. To the person she stood closest to (I have no idea who this is so anyone can respond I guess whoops xD), she asked, "what's this that's happening here? Sorry to bother you, I'm kinda new here... like, I just logged in for the first time, new..."

Last edited:
"Are you kidding me... Ugh, fine. Just don't disappoint me. Damn Mat Salleh... " She mumbled at that last statement, her eyes darted away from him.

"Er... What was that?" Asterob asked in confusion.

"It's nothing, let's just get on with it brit boy." She said, slamming her fists together.

"*Sigh*, Fine! Let's do this!" He said as he stepped away to have some distance between the two and equipped his shield. "Just so you know, I'm not gonna hold back against you!"

"Fine then, neither will I!" They both got into their stance as the battlegrid loaded.

BATTLE - ON

SapphireFlare started off by getting close to Asterob and threw a couple of jabs, to which the latter blocked with his shield. He then attempts to hit her with a bash as SF block the hit and went back to her repeated jabs. "GRR. STOP BLOCKING YA COWARD!" She yelled as she Vulcan Fist at him, but the kinetic charge was simply absorbed by the shield. "Coward? This isn't the only way I know how to fight!" He yelled as he punched with his shield, releasing the absorbed energy and knocking SF of her feet. She managed to balanced her landing as her anger starts to catch on. "YOU ARE STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!!" SF yelled back as she went for a head on assault with Butane Strikes, rapid jabs of blue flame came in contact with Asterob's shield.

"You're not that difficult to read! All you do is fight head on with no strategies or tactics!" He said as he felt his shield being pushed back. "W-what! Wait, how!?" "It ain't rocket science ya brit! The more I strike, the heavier my punches get!" She yelled as she uppercutted the shield aside from her point of view. "GRAAH!!" She let out a roar as she Rocket Burn straight onto Asterob, knocking him off his feet and collided onto the grid. "Night night brit." She got out before she jabbed him in the gut, pushing his body against the grid walls and slid down with the word "LOSE" appearing above him. SapphireFlare dusted her hands when the "WIN" appeared as the grid faded out.

"Ow..." Asterob wheezed, placing a hand on his stomach. He then looked upto see SF's hand infront of him. "H-huh?"

"To be honest, that fight got me out of my boredom. You're alright brit, possibly one of my faves." She said with a small grin.

"I.. um.. Thanks, I guess." He grabbed her hand as she pulled him up. "I don't normally fight that much, but I didn't think any one would ev-"

"Continue that and I'll punch you in the face right now." She deadpanned, clearly not wanting to hear anymore than that.

"Em, alright then..."

TOME had been on Lachlan's mind the entire day. He had jumped in a few times recently - and got demolished immediately by some over-experienced players both times - and couldn't wait to hop on today, even if he met the same fate as the other times he was online. The split second he logged in, now as SyncHole, he ran straight for the arena in ;Lavendera to get things started - er, that's what he would've done before someone else started talking to him.

"What's this that's happening here? Sorry to bother you, I'm kinda new here... like, I just logged in for the first time, new..."

"Oh, uh, h-hey there," he stuttered, his 'accent-hiding' protocol in full drive - that is to say, not very functional. "You're a first-time player? I'm, uh... SyncHole, s-sorry, zoned out right quick. What's happening here is, uh..."

He looked at the events unfolding in front of him. From what he could tell, this was the tournament he had been aiming to go to! "Ah, this'd be the tournament! I'm s'possed to be in it, er at least I wanted to be! Are ya gonna enter?" SyncHole asked with a hand extended up towards her and a somewhat toothy smile.

Last edited:
"A tournament, huh?" Sicily responded, perking a brow up in interest. "I might consider it if I had any clue how battles work in this game." With an awkward chuckle, she took the weasel's hand... paw, I guess... and shook it, but she seemed reluctant in doing so, not used to seeing a creature such as that that was the same size as her. "...It's nice to meet you, though...! My username's DisNerd, 'cause, y'know, Disney, but my real name's Sicily. I don't give a crap if anyone knows it," she introduced herself, letting go of his paw and placing both her hands on her hips, looking over people's shoulders to watch the fight that was taking place. "This is kinda interesting, though... maybe I'll learn a thing or two~! So you're gonna take part in this? Know who you're fighting?"

"Aye, I am! I... can't remember my opponent, but I'm to fight here! I think he's... a robot of sorts, ye? A-anywho," he said, poking himself in the forehead a few times as he lost his original train of thought for a moment, "i-it's a pleasure to meetcha, Diss-... hoo boy... Diz-nerd. I'll get used to tha' name eventually."

SyncHole scratched the back of his neck, somewhat surprised that she had revealed her true name. He didn't recognize any Sicily, so he figured she wasn't someone who he no IRL. "Erm... I should tell ya m'name since you did yours. I-it's Lachlan," the stoat managed once again to stutter out. "Yet again, pleasure to meetcha. Say, do ya know how ta add friends and make groups 'n' stuff? I, uh... nevermind, first-time player. Almost forgot, whoops. I'll add ye to a friends list if ya want me to."

A tiny bit of stretching later, and SyncHole was more pumped than ever to fight his opponent in the tournament! Speaking of, where could his opponent be?... "Eh, a question for later," he thought to himself as he focused more on the person directly in front of him rather than someone whose whereabouts he didn't know.

"Alright, who's next? I wanna beat someone silly!" Sniperwheel said, prepping for combat.
"Uh, actually Sniperwheel, you're in the final round of the quarterfinals. This round is Penny vs Granda." Asterob explained.
"WHAT?! Ech, whatever." Snipes said, turning away.
"M-me?!" Penny said, slightly freezing up. She walked towards the center of the room as the dinosaur girl did as well. "So, uh, let's have a good match?" she said to her opponent.
"Good match? YEAH YOU BETTER HOPE IT'S A GOOD MATCH!" Granda said, growing absolutely livid. "CAUSE I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR DUMB HAIR AND RIP IT OFF, THEN I'M GONNA POUND YOUR STUPID FACE INTO THE GROUND AND CHOKE YOU WITH YOUR STUPID CLOAK! AND THEN I'M GONNA ARGHAGRAGRAGR!"
"...uh..." Penny was obviously shocked by this demeanor.

Looking over to SyncHole again with a surprised look on her face, Sicily nodded and smiled widely, glad that she had met someone so nice and also willing to say their name. "Yeah, that sounds great~! Thanks so much, and I love your name~!" she responded a bit excitedly. Her smile only slightly dimmed as she heard one of the next battlers literally yelling at her opponent. Unsure of whether this was normal in this place or not, she pursed her lips and almost instinctively whipped out her tipless paintbrush, pointing it at the dinosaur girl. "Uh, are people here usually like that...?" she asked Lachlan awkwardly, quickly growing even more confused as she looked over the paintbrush unknowingly as she waited for a response. "...Why the heck did I take this thing out? What even is this?" she asked herself quietly, chuckling to herself about her predicament.

Lachlan was a bit taken aback by the flailing ball of unadulterated 110% RAGE™ that was Granda. "U-uh... hopefully not a lot of people are like that..." he responded to Sicily. "As for what you just did, I guess you went into battle stance instinctively. Can't blame ya, I was about to... s-say, are you gonna flip a switch and go cuckoo like she is? If y'are, can ya give me a warning? I wanna stay away from a flailin'... paint... brush... actually, that's interestin'."

SyncHole went right on ahead and pulled one of those anime/cartoon things where, whilst investigating a person or object, he would appear and disappear from different areas around the focal point. "... You use a paintbrush as a means of combat?" the inquisitive weasel asked with a hand (paw?) to his chin. "That'll be interestin' if I ever see it... maybe we could spar 'r somethin' after the tournament, I wanna see whatcha c'n do, y'know?"

Sicily once again chuckled awkwardly at the question she was asked about basically going Hulk mode, response accompanied with a shake of her head. "Nah, I ain't that crazy, don't worry. Actually, I'm pretty sure this is my first time seeing someone this crazy..." She looked back to Granda and the fight as she listened to SyncHole continue to speak, her mind traveling to her form of attack. "...If I'm being completely honest, I have no idea what this thing is," she admitted, holding up the paintbrush, which still had a large hole at its tip instead of the bristles of an actual paintbrush, "and I dunno what kinds of attacks I have, either. I'd love to battle ya, really, but I think I gotta practice with... whatever I may have... before that. I wanna have at least some clue of what I'm doing!" Her smile grew into a grin as she stuck the brush back into its holster and looked around at the group at the tournament, pointing to them with a finger. "Hey, Lachlan, you don't happen to know anybody here, do ya? Nobody that might be able to help me out a little?" she curiously asked the weasel.

"...let's get started, shall we?" Penny said nervously, loading up the battlegrid.
"...AND I'LL TEAR YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR BODY AND EAT YOUR LUNGS FOR LUNCH!" Granda said, finally finishing her rant.
"Grrrrrreeeeeeeeeat..." Penny said.

BATTLE - ON

CN turned away from the battlegrid for a second, looking over at T-Bones. "So why aren't you competing in the tournament?"
"Ah got no reason to. Plus, t'ain't as interesting to me as t'is for Granda." he said.
"Ah, I get that." CN said. "We should have a battle later on, though."
"Sure, sounds good." T-Bones replied. "...oh. Looks like ya friend ain't doin' so well."
"CNhelpmeIdunnowhattodothisdinogirl'schasingmeandshe'sscaaare-e-e-e-y!" Penny said, talking extremely fast and running from Granda.
"I WILL TEAR YOUR FACE OFF"
"You have exploding stars! USE THEM!" CN shouted back to her.
"oh right i do have those." Penny replied. Turning around, she launched a Starshine right at Granda, which exploded in her face.

As she continued to wait, fairly impatiently tapping her foot to a catchy beat, Sicily looked over to the opponent of the dinosaur girl, having heard her yell through her mics and into the headphones around her neck. She spotted the guy she had been yelling to- and couldn't help but widen her eyes as she looked him over. Even though this was merely an avatar, she couldn't help but think he was... well, good-looking. "...Like, for instance, whozzat? Did that chick just call him CN?" she asked the weasel beside her, an interested expression on her face.

Sorry not sorry. xD

"...Like, for instance, whozzat? Did that chick just call him CN?"

"... Guess she did. Huh. I've never interacted with CN, not that I r'member..." Lachlan admitted with an awkward scratch of the back of the neck. "He looks like he knows what he's doing, considering that girl in the grid asked him for help... maybe it'd be worth... t-talking to him?"

Just the thought of speaking to an experienced player made Lachlan shiver slightly with excitement... and also a bit of anxiety, but that part was natural for anyone, not exclusive to veteran players. "So, um... DizNer- er... Sicily... whichever you prefer... I, uh... whatcha listenin' to?... ... S-sorry, I don't know what else to say, really. I'm anxious, can't help it," he again admitted, chuckling timidly as he continued to watch the fight. The explosion did make him flinch, as he wasn't expecting it initially, but he got used to the battle sounds after a few seconds.

Erinn logged into TOME after doing her work, as per usual. Once SilverWing was in ;lavendera, she took to the skies and flew around, relishing the feeling of the wind in her virtual face and hair. Ever since Professor Bartlett had introduced her to TOME, Erinn had had many adventures and made many memories (and friends) in the online world. She even had some time to hang out and battle with her friend, Lucas.

SilverWing landed outside the manor and walked inside, smiling a bit. She could see that this was a tournament, and like hell was she gonna miss watching any more matches. Seeing a fight in progress (and wondering why on TOME Granda's power wasn't sound, like her own, from all that screaming), she walked over to the watching crowd. "What's up, guys? Did I miss alot of the tournament, or are we just getting started up? I woulda come earlier, but I had a paper to finish." The siren looked to a...weasel...? Eh, whatever. He looked pretty cool. And the girl next to him, as well. She beamed. "Hey. You guys new here? Name's SIlverWing. I guess you know why...~" As she spoke, her wings opened a bit.

Last edited:
"Yeah, I wouldn't mind sayin' hi or something," Sicily admitted with the umpteenth chuckle, tapping her headphones once she was asked about them. "Oh, nothing at the moment. Though this bandanna I have on here has mics in it, so I can hear people's voices amplified through the headphones," she responded with a shrug. "Hopefully, they have some use in combat, too. That'd be nice."

Once she saw someone else walk over, a pair of wings poking out of her back, Sicily turned to the newcomer and couldn't help but think that she, too, didn't look half bad. "Oh, uhm, you didn't miss too much, and I'm actually brand-spankin' new here. Just logged on for the first time maybe, like, ten minutes ago? Five? I dunno, lost track of time. This tournament is really cool~!" she responded, her grin widening slightly as she stuck a hand out toward the winged lady. "What's your name? Mine's Sicily. It's nice ta meetcha!"

She shook the newbie's hand. "Erinn. Nice to meetcha, too." She smiled, then ran a hand through her pixie cut. "Always good to see some new players. If you want, we can spar once we're done watching the tournament." SilverWing glanced at WeaselBoy. "That goes for you, too. And if you don't mind me askin', where are you guys from?" She beamed, her hands on her hips. "I'm from Cali."

Granda landed on her feet from the explosion, literally snarling at Penny. She reached down and took a large fossil out of the ground, tossing it straight at Penny. The girl created a Star Shield, and the fossil was destroyed upon impact. As the shield faded, Penny saw a Lava Spit coming straight towards her. Penny jumped out of the way, and saw Granda rushing towards her. Suddenly a Constellation went up, and Granda tripped over a star before the star exploded, launching her into four others before she was slammed through the ground. Penny ran over to continue her attack, but stopped and fled as she noticed fireballs coming up out of Granda's pit as if from a volcano. Penny then remembered her Starbeam, and she stopped and fired it straight through the ground. A second later, Granda jumped out, hurting. Penny then clapped her two glowing hands together, creating a Flash of light. When the light cleared, Granda was surrounded by four Starshines.
"GAHWRAGARNAMA-!" Granda shouted in a tantrum before she was blown up by the stars. As the smoke cleared, "LOSE" hung in the air over the crater that Granda was just standing at and "WIN" appeared above Penny's head. She did a little dance of joy as the battlegrid vanished.

"And the battle goes to PennyPeri." Asterob said. "Alright, looks like the next battle is Sniperwheel versus SyncHole."
"Yeah! Finally!" Sniperwheel said, getting pumped. He rolled into the center of the area as Penny walked away. "Alright, where are ya, ya mook? I'll take you on anytime, but right now's a good time as any!"

"That'd be cool, if you don't mind me having no idea what I'm doing and kinda just experimenting with everything," Sicily said with an open laugh. Her eyes widened at the mention of the state Erinn was from. "Cali? Aw, that's awesome~! I'm from New England, sadly, even though my name's based off the place in Italy. It's pretty eh up here, if I'm being completely honest. Not much to do, nothing too interesting, except for New York. That's literally it, tho-"

Her thoughts were cut off by the mention of Sicily's new weasel friend. Having heard his voice be called, she gave him a small push toward the middle of the room. "You're up, m'dude! Break a leg- well, if you're gonna do that, break the other guy's leg," she jokingly encouraged him, her grin as strong as ever.

"Heh, yeah. I've been over there. Wicked cold. But yeah, I live in San Fran and I'm going to school here. My Ancient History Professor actually introduced me to TOME." She chuckled at Sniperwheel's comments. She too nudged SyncHole forwards. "Do or die, bud." She glanced to Sniperwheel. "Oi. Try not to get too cocky before the fight begins, yeah? This kid might surprise you. You never know~"

The opponent was Sniperwheel, and the match was NOW.

"R-right, I'm... g-gonna... try my best! Yeah, hehe..." he said to himself, readying himself for combat in his mind.

Sniperwheel seemed extra confident, and SyncHole could tell that this guy was a vet player. This dude knew what he was doing. A newcomer, SilverWing evidently, had placed her faith in him - a veteran as well, no less - and the pressure was on. Lachlan couldn't let this person down! He had to show these vet players what he was made of! He could do this!

"Woah!"

Almost immediately after his mental confidence booster, he nearly tripped over his own feet, but luckily he caught himself. With a semi-nervous smile, he pointed finger guns at the robo-combatant. "May the best player win...?" he said sheepishly, getting ready mentally once again for the upcoming fight.

"Yeah, yeah. So then I've got a guaranteed win here?" Sniperwheel said, beaming in his own self-confidence.
"To be fair, you lost to me last time we fought." CN said.
"Shut it, you." Snipes said off-handedly. "Alright, let's get this thing started. Load up a grid, will you? You get the first move."

SyncHole gulped in a bit of fear. This guy was intimidating, no doubt. He was even confident enough to let him have the first move! Hesitantly, SyncHole set up the grid, and once the music came on, he got right to work. He kicked up a bit of dust, then jumped back a bit. "O-okay, it's time for a Debris Dash!" SyncHole called out, his confidence once again slowly taking reign as he charged his attack.

The weasel curled up into a tight ball and spun rapidly in place before launching himself at Sniperwheel, picking up the dust as he practically flew in a straight line through the air.

The Battle is On!

Sicily glanced back to Erinn and nodded her head over the the battle, indicating that she should follow her. The techy female made her way through the crowd toward an open spot that was near the front, so she could watch the battle better. Up in her new position, she was able to see clearly that no leg-breaking of the opposing fighter would happen, since he didn't have any legs. She couldn't help but think that his voice sounded eerily familiar, but where she had heard it before, she did not know. Having heard him say something to someone on the sidelines, Sicily looked around and spotted the same guy from before, but before she was able to get a better look at him, her vision was clouded by dust. She closed her eyes as she mentally thanked herself for keeping her bandanna on, not wanting any of the excess dust to get in her virtual eyes.

"Eh, you think you're some big shot, eh?" Sniperwheel said with a robotic equivalent of a smirk with no mouth. He quickly moved out of the line of fire of SyncHole's attack and aimed his gun. "My shot is bigger," he stated slyly as he fired off a few rounds of his beloved Headcannon.

SyncHole shut his mouth, focusing on not getting hit with the flurry of bullets flying at him. Once he stopped spinning, he made a mad dash away from the bullet hell that the robot had created, only to start spinning once again. "Time for a Dust Devil!" the stoat called out as he started spinning rapidly around Sniperwheel, creating a twister of dust around him.

"Oh, I see, it's like the storm, and you're makin- nobody CARES!"

Sniperwheel shot directly at the tornado, thinking that, eventually, Sync would have to circle around and get hit. His thought process turned out to be correct, sort of. The bullets didn't hit him, but they would've if he kept going rather than skidding to a stop just centimeters before getting nailed by them. Before the kid could even catch his breath, Sniperwheel took aim with his good ol' Headcannon, charged his laser, and spat out a quick one-liner.

"Remember, newbie... May the best man win~!"

With that, SyncHole could do nothing but stare the massive laser in its figurative face as it laid waste to his hit points, reducing him to zero. A big "LOSE" appeared over his body, while Sniperwheel relished in the glory of his spectacular and effortless "WIN" over the kid. "May the best man win... and I did! Ahahaha!~" The robot reiterated at SyncHole, laughing as his victory jingle played over him.

SyncHole slowly got up, a smile on his face with disappointment evident in his vibrant green eyes. "Heh... good game, Sniperwheel. You're really good-"

"I know, 's why you stood no chance! Nada!" Sniperwheel interrupted, signaling for the weasel to walk away now as the grid finally faded into nothing.

With a final sigh and thumbs up, he walked back to the stands and left the battlefield, sitting alone considering the fact that he didn't know where Sicily and the other people he saw went. "Welp... I tried," he muttered to himself with a lazy smile, trying to pat himself on the back verbally without looking dumb by doing so physically.

Watching SyncHole walk off the floor in a direction away from where she was, Sicily contemplated going to find him or not, but she ultimately felt like the right thing to do, so she pushed herself through the crowd once again and sat beside the weasel, drawing her knees up to her chest and placing her arms on them. "Hey, you alright? You did really good out there, even if ya didn't exactly win... good on you for going out there," she spoke softly, smiling lightly to her friend. She took out her paintbrush as she waited for a response, somehow managing to click it to the pen selection. Jumping in surprise, she stared at it in awe. "...So it changes," she realized quietly to herself, starting to doodle on the floor with it, looking back to SyncHole.

"Hm?" Lachlan looked up at the source of the voice to find none other than DisNer- er, Sicily.

"Hey, you alright? You did really good out there, even if ya didn't exactly win... good on you for going out there."

With a grateful smile, he held a thumbs up to her. "I'm fine, thank you... A-at least I gave it my all, right? Heh, maybe I got some stuff in his eyes, it'll throw him off next fight, right?" Lachlan joked, nudging her knee slightly.

He watched her doodle on the ground with her paintbrush - er, penbrush? - and regained his curiosity from before. "So it changes indeed..." he muttered in response to Sicily's own words of realization. "Makes you wonder what else it can be, yeah?"

SilverWing followed Sicily and watched the battle, frowning when SyncHole went off on his own. She narrowed her gaze at Sniperwheel, hitting him upside the robot head as she walked over. "Way to be an asshole, Sir Gloats-a-Lot. He's a newbie. You don't need to rub it in when you win."

She flew over to the bleachers and smiled a bit at SyncHole. "Don't listen to him. He's an ass." She sighed as she sat down. "You get used to fighting and stuff. Hell, I got the game... ... ...Woah, when did I get it...?" The siren chuckled a bit as she looked up in thought. "...I think a year or so ago..." She beamed at the newbies. "Anyways, once you're in, it's pretty easy to get used to your abilities and stuff. After a few fights, it's all second nature. What you really improve on as you fight is strategy. That, and accepting wins and losses humbly." She whispered to them with a smirk, "...But Sniperwheel totally hasn't gotten to that part yet."

"When you're ready, I'll fight you guys, if you want." She watched Sicily draw with the pen. "Woah, that thing's pretty neat."

Sicily let out a sort of weak laugh at his joke, grinning stupidly at him and rolling her eyes playfully. When her... tool, she'll call it... was mentioned, she raised it up so they could both get a good look at it, her half-finished figure laying on the ground as she spoke. "Yeah, it kinda does. It looks like a paintbrush, so it's gotta have one of those things in it!" When SilverWing found them again, she smiled and nodded. "Thanks for the t-!"

She was cut off as there was suddenly movement she did not expect to see directly in front of her- her drawing, weakly, mind you, seemed to be coming right off of the floor- and it began to crawl away. Sicily couldn't help but squeak out a sort of scream at the sight, surprised that it was happening. Instinctively, one of her feet shot out toward it, hitting its stick body. Just as it whipped around to look at her, it vanished in a bright white word: LOSE! "...What the everloving f&#k was that about...???" she asked herself more than she did either of the others, but she slowly looked over to them with a fearful look on her face, drawing her knees up to her chest once again. "I-I didn't know I could do something like that...!"

SilverWing's eyes were wide. She grinned like a cat that got the cream. "...Oh...my god...!" She laughed. "That was so cool!~ Not to mention cute! Doodle a couple more! I wanna hug em-! Better yet, doodle em up and I'll show you what I can do!" For someone who had been playing TOME for a while, SilverWing sure was excited.

Looking up to SilverWing, Sicily couldn't help but laugh happily at her excitement, shakily getting to her feet and putting her pen tip to the wall. "O-Okay! I can do that for ya... hopefully I won't kick it to death again..." Narrowing her eyes in concentration, she began to draw, her tongue poking out of her mouth behind the metal bandanna that was still around her face, its speakers being the things that let her voice be heard. She drew a head with a fairly detailed face, but she decided against drawing a half-decent body, instead giving it a stick body and laughing once again. Once she was done, she stepped back. "Done~!"

The figure popped off the wall and blinked its large eyes, looking around first at Sicily, then at the others. It was seemingly trying to figure out who its enemy was, and when Sicily noticed the hostile gleam in its eye, she waved her hands wildly in front of her. "We're all friendly here!" she quickly told it, letting out a sigh of relief when it calmed itself down and tilted its head at the unknown world around it.

SilverWing squealed with delight. "Lookat 'im!~" She beamed. "Okok! This is what I can do...!" She walked over to the little doodle before starting to sing. Her voice was melodious and smooth, with no out-of-place notes to be heard - her special technique, Angel Choir.

As she sang, she watched the little doodle to see what it would do, still screaming internally at the little guy.

The stick figure turned to face SilverWing, its pupils dilating as it seemingly stared into her, its line-of-a-mouth falling open, and it paused all motor functions as it listened. Watching her creation, Sicily giggled to herself, thinking it was cute. "...He needs a name," she said, not letting her words sound over Erinn's singing, and she drew a hand up to her chin as she thought. Once she had a half-decent name, she walked over to the winged woman's side, grinning behind her bandanna. "How does Evan sound for a name for him?" she asked, looking her creation over almost proudly.

SilverWing stopped singing and scooped up the smol, beaming. "I like it! It fits him." She patted the little doodle's head and looked to SyncHole, sitting next to him. "Aint he cute?"

"Well, hello, ladies." A voice spoke up. Walking toward Sicily, Silverwing, and Synchole was what appeared to be a humanoid made entirely of oil. Sitting down beside the group, the fire that made up his hair flared up as he smirked, studying the females with his (literally) fiery eyes. "I don't believe we've met before. Call my Slyckster. Everyone does." He held out a liquid hand to shake.

"Well, those battles were strange..." SF said to no one in particular. She had been in the sidelines watching each fighters pit against another. The fight with Granda and Penny was almost a one-sided battle, it was really annoying to her that someone in a fighting game would just run away from a fight like that. The battle with Sniperwheel and Synchole was not much of a different, though SF wished to win the next match to finally shut Sniperwheel up for good... and to help that new guy on his loss with that overly-narcassistic one wheel bot.

Her arms placed behind her head as she yawn slightly. "Hopefully, this better than that brit." SF then made her approach to CN as she placed her hands by her hips, turning her attention to Asterob. "So, is it time yet? Cause I'm itching for a fight with him." She smirked.

"Um, well yes. Both of you are next." He said.

"Alright then. Best prepare yourself petir, cause I'm gonna destroy you like a burnt-out fuse box!" SapphireFlare got out, unaware of the single word she accidentally spoken as she took a few steps back. "And do not hold back. Give it all you got!"

Last edited:
"That's the plan." CN said with a smile. "Your flame's dying out. Allow me to snuff it." CN loaded up the battlegrid.

BATTLE - ON

CN didn't waste any time in the battle, starting off with jumping back and firing off a volley of electricity through various attacks. His Zeus Rages were flying all around the area SapphireFlare was at.

SF had little time to react to the attack as she pulled out her Glock and shot Pellet Blast at CN before charging headfirst with Rocket Burn, tailing behind the bullet. Her plan was to fake out CN with the shot while avoiding Zeus Rage with Rocket Burn and barrage him with Butane Strikes. "Better try harder than that!"

Last edited: