• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise - Masters of the Terrain

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
"You could say that there is something new, something coming i should say."

The masked player curled his red fingertips and propped them under his mask on his unseeable chin.

"A new feature that would soon be implemented on the worldwide scale, an idea that has been brewing for quite some time."

SilverWing deadpanned as the mysterious figure walked right on past her. "Gee, thanks for talking with you." She sighed and walked back over to Sicily. "'Sup? I was gonna talk to somebody, but they kinda just walked off." She shrugged and adjusted her grip on Evan. "Where to, kiddo?" She smiled a bit.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
"You said something?" The cloaked figure said, his masked face turning to the side. "I was lost in thought. I tend to do that my apologies..."

The masked man then turned to both of the people he was talking to, and traced a line down his mask with a gloved red finger.

"Something amiss?"

Daiya logged into Tome on a weekday, around 4 pm. Something she has been doing for quite sometime now. Her model loaded into the game, the California Queen hummed a joyful tune as she waltzed through lavendara. “Oh!” She squeaked as she almost tripped at the doorstep of a large mansion, and decided to walk inside, and wander the halls the same way she’d done before dozens of times. “Ah, what a great way to start a day. I can’t even hear anyone battling in the distance!” California Queen cheerfully said, and sat next to a familiar grandfather clock.