• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Toastie's Whirlpool of Sprites! .:And I take requests:.

Hello.
So, after my last sprite topic died a horrific death, I have decided to make a new one!
Plus, I will be taking requests. What I won't do is-
Back Sprites, No-liners, Scratch Sprites (I may attempt the Scratch sprites if I feel like it.)
Here are some sprites I've done:
Fusions:
QwilSlowZor-1.png
Qwilfish-Scizor-Slowking
SentretSmearglesplice-1.png
Sentret-Smeargle
Alternative Sprites:
Bulbasaur-Newsprite.png

Trainers:
DennistheMenace.png
Dennis The Menace
PKMNTrainerTobywouldliketobattle-3.png
Me as a Trainer
Trainer Mugshots:
TobyMugshot.png
Me as a Trainer
Other:
DinosaurAnimation.gif
Uuuuuuuuuum Yah
Anyways, as I said before I take requests and will get them done as soon as possible.
Thanks!
P.S. If you're wondering what that thing is around the trainer's neck, it's a buff.

In the spirit of SoulSilver, I have done a Lugia cosplayer
Lugiacosplay-1.png

And I have also done an alternative sprite for another Kanto starter, this time Charmander
Charmander-NewSprite.png

I haven't been able to do much since my mouse broke, but I've got a new one now!
Anyway, the last kanto starter alternative sprite, Squirtle!
Squirtle-NewSprite.png

hey canyou make me a character for a better sig im kinnda new so ya
i am a dude with albino hair butt green eyes dark green eyes i where a hat like the guy in dp wears exept in black with clothes like his rival in black and red

Here's cutyeonris2's request:
Skitty-Beautifly.png

And POH!KEMON's request:
Mewtwo-NewSprite.png

As for rival173's request, I'll probably get it done tommorow.
Thanks!

Seeing as I'd done an alternative Togetic sprite, I decided to do alternative sprites for the other 'Toge' pokemon:
Togepi:
Togepi-NewSprite.png

And my personal favourite:
Togekiss:
Togekiss-NewSprite.png

Hi, I'm new... This is actually my first post. I have a trainer sprite request, Using the male psychic sprite from E...(I think that it is the one that has a green aura around it's hand and the pokeball. would you take the aura out? lol)
With longer dark brown hair, a black jacket, unzipped with a shirt underneath with the team rocket R in red. and basically gray skinny jeans, with the shoes looking like plain black converse chuck taylors? I would appreciate it much!

cutyeonris2:
Combuskencosplayer.png

swank:
plain black converse chuck taylors?
I didn't know if you wanted white rims on your shoes or not, so I did both!
No rim:
TrainerRequest3-blackconverse-.png

White rim:
TrainerRequest3-whiteconverse-.png

As for Lamp, I'm sorry, I'll probably get it done tommorow. Solid Snake and Master Chief is a tall order!

Can you make me a trainer sig for me plz.

He has a Camo pants, a white shirts and a Black jacket over it, black hair, and a belt with six pokéballs on it.

thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
lamp:
SolidSnake.png

I'll get Master Chief done. Soon...
POH!KEMON:
ArceusCosplayer.png

And black wolf, I would like to know which trainer you want your request based on. Thank you.

Black Wolf:
TrainerRequest4.png

Sorry it took so long.
I couldn't fit 6 pokeballs on his belt, so you'll have to make do with 4 XD.

The Umbreon alternate is really good! Some of it looks a bit rushed though. There's no shading on the tail or back it looks like :p

The Espeon is a bit worse. I can't see the mouth, the left eye or its orb. It's tail looks out of place too xD

I like the Espeon sprite; it's not often you see a Pokemon with it's head tilted at that angle, an angle, it must be noted, which is annoying to work with.

Umbreon is also cute ^.^

Thanks for all the comments :)
Keeping with the theme of Eevee, I have done an Eevee alternative:
Eevee-NewSprite.png

A Glaceon alternative:
Glaceon-NewSprite.png

And a Leafeon alternative:
Leafeon-NewSprite.png

Enjoy!!

The Eevee, again, has some parts out of place. The head is entirely straight, whilst the body is facing forward. The tail shading is also pretty out of place.

Glaceon... quite a bit better. The head-danglies are kinda stuck though. They should kinda slip in with the rest of the sprite, ya know? And the tail is a bit too thin towards the body.

The Leafeon, I see nothing wrong with, except the still brown part of the tail. It kinda looks like a stick with a leaf strapped onto it xD

I'll be away for a few days, so in the spirit of Pokepark Adventure Wii, here's an alternate:
Pikachu-NewSprite.png

The waving Pikachu!

Leaf, I do apologise for taking a week to get your request done.
I was away for a few days, so that slowed me down.
Oh well, here it is:
PalkiaCosplayer.png

Happy Halloween!

I've remade my trainer sprite so it doesn't have a buff. I've also made an animation for it.
TobyTrainerAnimation.gif

Still haven't figured out how to do transparent animations...
Anyway, I'm pretty please with it, as it's the first trainer animation I've done.

The alternative sprites of Leafeon and Glaceon, they aren't edited very much. You took the second Leafeon frame and changes the green part of the tail.

In the Glaceon sprite, you took the first D/P sprite and edited the tail and ears a bit.

Leaf, I do apologise for taking a week to get your request done.
I was away for a few days, so that slowed me down.
Oh well, here it is:
PalkiaCosplayer.png

Happy Halloween!

Thanks Toastie.
Aw man that thing is sweet,it would go awesome with a Dialgia Cosplayer.

Sorry if this request is in Such Short Range of the other one...but I'm craving for a DIALGIA COSPLAYER!!!