• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Toastie's Whirlpool of Sprites! .:And I take requests:.

Rena-Chan:
Your picture is cut off at the legs, so I didn't know what you wanted the footwear to be like, so I did two variations.
TrainerRequest6BlackBoots.png

And
TrainerRequest6RedBoots.png

Thank you so much! Can you make a sprite of the same thing. Use the Beauty Sprite of HGSS, put black pants under the skirt. And change the hair and the bangs, and if you can, change her expression to "excited" :p

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I love your sprites like heck!! Hmm... Well, can I request an alternative Blaziken sprite. And the same trainer, although this time can you use the Jasmine sprite as a base? If you do, I'll love you forever!! :p

Can you do an alternative Gallade sprite please? And can you do this trainer sprite too:Ninja Boy DPPt base ,Navy blue long sleeve shirt, orange bandana, Blue jeans, and orange shoes. I would really like that. :)

Thanks for the wonderful comments guys :).

AetherGlaceon, Kyute Kiyoshi~ and Ace10, I have done the first of all your requests.

AetherGlaceon:
Latias-NewSprite.png

Kyute Kiyoshi~:
Blaziken-NewSprite.png

Ace10:
Gallade-NewSprite.png

And yes, I know, that Blaziken does look a bit like it's doing yoga!

Bump.

Sorry for the loooooooooooooooooooooooooong hiatus. But I'm back!

AetherGlaceon:
Sableye-NewSprite.png

Kyute Kiyoshi~:
TrainerRequest8.png

Ace10:
TrainerRequest9.png

I have to say toastie, you're an excelent spriter!

I was hoping if you would do a mugshot and a trainer sprite for me, any random male trainer you can come up with would be fine. I'll be sure to give you credit when I'm using it. Would it be any trouble if you tried to make him look spanish? xD

AcidHead27:
TrainerRequest10.png

I was going to do the mugshot right after, but the trainer sprite alone was quite tiring, as I did a lot of scratch spriting for it, so I'll get the mugshot done later. Btw, did you mean DP Mugshot or Platinum Mugshot?

Rena-Chan, I do do animations, but:

A) They aren't that good.
B) I need to be supplied with all 3 frames.
C) I can't make my animations transparent.

Seing as you already seem to have requested at Meep's Sprite Topic, I recommend you go there instead for animations, as Meep does excellent animations.

Man, that looks great! Take your time doing to mugshot, I'm in no rush anyway. You might as well use the platinum mugshots, might be easier

AcidHead27:
Couldn't decide if it should have a pokeball or not, and if it should be cut off at the regulated height. So I did 4 versions!
TrainerMugshotRequest3-NoCutNoPokeb.png

TrainerMugshotRequest3-NoCutYesPoke.png

TrainerMugshotRequest3-YesCutNoPoke.png

TrainerMugshotRequest3-YesCutYesPok.png

Enjoy!

That's not bad, although I do think the eye's are a bit too close together but who am I to nitpick. After all most of this was scratch spriting. I think the third mugshot is better. Anyway, thanks for the sprites toastie ;D

Could you do an alternative sprite of an Exploud, and another on a Cladily. And could you do a trainer sprite based on this bio, http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=903.425 . I thought I'd start some RP and use a trainer card to go along. (Use my second bio, the character's name is Nolan Holste, it's all the way at the bottom)

Those are sweet Toastie. I love how you did the straight jacket. His left arm looks a little weird, like it's not filled with anything and is just flopping around kinda. Other than that, they look good.

AcidHead27:

First, I updated the shading on the legs of Cradily, and changed it's eyes to fit the description.
Cradily-NewSprite-1.png

And here's your trainer request:
TrainerRequest12.png

Enjoy. :)

Thenk you toastie :D
Cradily looks better and the trainer sprite is great, considering the fact that you're scratch spriting, you did very well.

Hey Toastie I was wondering if you could do a Trainer sprite for these two (they're found in the same bio): http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=903.msg129771#msg129771 and could the sprites be both together and apart (ie. boysprite, girlsprite, boyspritegirlsprite)?
Thanks ;D

Hey Toastie! I'm new and I was wondering if you could make me a sprite of this May but with black hair that's not split into two pieces..lke normal hair...and make her outfit black, red, and white???
THANK YOU SOO MUCH IF YOU DO!

Can you do a mugshot and back sprite of this sprite:
And maybe even do a better tranier sprite then mine...
And a alternate Porygon sprite.
THANK YOU IF YOU DO THIS.

Thanks but that wasn't exactly what I was looking for. First of all the girl doesn't have long white socks, second of all could i have the camper and picnicker base instead? thanks and sorry.

I feel like critting your sprites. :)
TrainerRequest13.png

Well, there are a few things for you to improve on for this sprite. The first thing that caught my eye was the hair. You didn't really give hm bangs, and the hair looks more like mountains than hair. Second, your shading colors and areas, mostly on the shirt and hair. I don't have much to say about the pants because they are just recolored. Well, the shirt looks like you made it light~peachish orange but shaded it red. The shading areas on the hair and shirt just look awkward... They should be more.. "curvy" than diagnal lines. the hair looks more blocky than flowy... like he used too much hair gel.

TrainerRequest14.png

The first thing that stands out in this sprite is the head. It is too flat, and is too "straight line" on the left side of the head. And Again, there aren't any bangs... the hair just looks pasted on her head. The next thing I notice is her pants. They look too bunched up at her shoes, but they should go inside more. Also, the legs aren't shaded where they meet the skirt. The stomach bulges out randomly in the middle. You shouldn't use one pixel to make a line go forward two pixels, like the pixel in the middle joining the two lines should be a line of pixel going vertically and then move into the other line... I can't explain it well. Also, the skirt shading is odd and the arms attaching to the body look awkward.

I hope this crit will help you in the spriting world :)

hi i was just wondering if you could do a link style sprite. thanks in advance:)

(link from Legend of Zelda just incase there is any confusion)