• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Toastie's Whirlpool of Sprites! .:And I take requests:.

can you make an animation with my leaf sprite?
What do you mean 'your leaf sprite'?
[quote author:pOH!KEMON link=topic=6772.msg123065#msg123065 date=1257633340]
Can you do a Kermit crossplayer and an Orgin forme Giratina crossplayer?
[/quote]
Do you mean 'cosplayer?' Also, by 'Kermit' do you mean the one from the Muppets?

POH!KEMON:
KermitCosplayer.png

Basically a guy in a green suit with a Kermit mask on XD

May you please make me a leaf sprite? If so I want one with long black hair, a shamin flower in her hair and the outfit my avatar has on now. Please and thank you!

I love your Eeveelutions. Especially Umbreon, Espeon, and Glaceon. Espeon looks so cute with its head angled and Umbreon and Glaceon look cool when they are about to pounce.

Rex

Resident Furry
They all look very good. When you've got some time, could you make alternates for Buizel, Quilava, and Riolu? And a male Team Magma member?

WOOT for 50th comment!
Thanks for all the Comments. :)
Here is the first part of Tonyotter777's request:
Buizel-NewSprite.png

And a male Team Magma member?
I think there already is a male team magma member.
[quote author=Northen Light Suicune link=topic=6772.msg123836#msg123836 date=1258474793]
[quote author=Toastie link=topic=6772.msg123580#msg123580 date=1258278810] What is a leaf sprite?
[/quote]

Leaf (or blue) is a character from the Pokémon Manga books. She is also the play-able female character in FireRed and LeafGreen. :)
[/quote]
Thanks for that! I was a bit lost there...I do know who Leaf is, but when someone says 'a leaf sprite', it sounds like a type of sprite, not a character!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex

Resident Furry
He looks great, a little bit off above the flotation sack at the back of the head, but otherwise great.

Five tailed Elemental Fox:
TrainerRequest5.png

It was a bit tricky, as ever with 3rd gen sprites, but I got the hang of it in the end!

The second part of Tonyotter777's request:
Quilava-NewSprite.png

Black Wolf, I made your sprite, but couldn't decide on the right arm's position. So I made both!
Weavile-Newsprite.png

Weavile-NewSprite2.png

The second one looks awesome, something with that arm pointing at you makes him so scary.
Anywho Thou shalt now make a alternate Tyranitar.

Rex

Resident Furry
Quilava looks awesome as well. And I meant a revamp of The Magma member, if you do those...

Sorry for the lack of updates guys :p.

Tonyotter777:
Riolu-NewSprite.png

Black Wolf:
Tyranitar-NewSprite-1.png

Oh, by the way, Tonyotter777, I will attempt the Magma Member revamp, but it may not go to plan...

Can I see a mugshot of my trainer?
She has long black hair, black eyes, a grey t-shirt and white hair clips.
Kinda like Dawn but with black, white, and grey...

Hey, Toastie. I come to you with another request. First off, I got a request from my PM from power gorge, and this it what it says:
[quote author=power gore link=action=profile;u=29131 date=1259363995]
hi i am new and i was wondering if you could do me a houndoom cosplay?please ireally need 1
[/quote]
Could you please fulfil his request, so that way I can PM it to him.

and now, after you made that awesome Tyranitar, thou shalt make me a alternate Metagross. (( yes I am going for my Platinum team :D ))

Golden Meowth:
PersianCosplayer.png

Hey, Toastie. I come to you with another request. First off, I got a request from my PM from power gorge, and this it what it says:
[quote author=power gore link=action=profile;u=29131 date=1259363995]
hi i am new and i was wondering if you could do me a houndoom cosplay?please ireally need 1
Could you please fulfil his request, so that way I can PM it to him.
[/quote]
So, in a nutshell, you want me to do this request for you? I don't mind doing it, but wouldn't it be better if you did it, seeing as you were the person the request was given to. I don't mind either way, just a thought.

That is AWESOME. Did you use the Platinum Dragon Tamer sprite? I was gonna do another request, but you seem to have a lot of them at the moment so I'll wait....

hi, is it possible if you can make me a Jirachi cosplayer with this sprite:? (i forgot its name, but heres the sprite lol)

http://www.pokecharms.com/games/DPTrainers/1-122.png

can you send me a message when its done? thankyou :)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Black Wolf, you can have a nice, fat warning for flaming. Glad to see you went into so much detail on what you thought was wrong with the sprite, like you're usually supposed to when offering constructive criticism as opposed to just bashing people's work.

Holy, that thing looks like a disgrace to all things Weaviley in my oppinion. *Continues to wait for that Metagross*

My, my, what are you a spoiled brat. Toastie, I suggest you should cancel his requests, he doesn't show you any respect and you didn't deserve that comment.

Any way I think you should make the head-thing on the Weavile cosplayer a bit shorter, it looks really huge in my opinion. You should scratch more often when making cosplayers, it makes your sprites look more natural. If you want any help you can PM me :).

thankyou so much ;D and i agree i think its your best! ^_^

renachanocpokemon.png

can you make a trainer of this image using the ace trainer sprite? (female)

i keep asking for requests but your sprites are so good ^^

edit: oh and the thing on her hips is supposed to be a pyramid belt & thing near her nose is a piercing.

Hey. Do you do mugshots too? If you do, I would like a trainer with long, purple hair. Her facial expression, a large smiling face as if she was excited. She is pale, not too pale though, and has golden, amber eyes.

Kyute Kiyoshi~:
You didn't really specify what you wanted the clothing to be like, so I improvised.
I made two versions:
TrainerMugshotRequest2-WhiteandP-1.png

And
TrainerMugshotRequest2-BlueandAmber.png

Rena-Chan, when you say Ace Trainer Sprite, do you mean the DPP ones or the HGSS ones?