• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
My reaction last night when @Tailon posted in The Great Unova Treasure Hunt after 4 months of waiting

And MegaMudkip, enjoy the empty tub. I finished it off last night :p

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
sob all this talk about foods and it's making me wish I had good stuff this spring break and not the cruddy Asian stuff my family always gives me :<

Psycho Monkey

You know those buttons at the top right corner of your screen that minimize and close windows? Mine keep disappearing for some reason. This laptop is lucky I need it and don't have the money to replace it because it just loves to troll me! D:<

ThatSeviper

Formerly MegaMudkip02
You know those buttons at the top right corner of your screen that minimize and close windows? Mine keep disappearing for some reason. This laptop is lucky I need it and don't have the money to replace it because it just loves to troll me! D:<
The same thing happens to me to :p

Psycho Monkey

Dat ass! :\=|:
Donkey-1.jpg

Imagine if you were strolling along to god-knows-where, minding your own business. It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon, with no obligations for the rest of the day, no kids to entertain with illusions that delight and astound, bringing joy to children through your profession as a magician. You are humming, replicating a tune you have recently heard on TV. Your surroundings are beautiful, picturesque. Everything is perfect.

The next thing you know, you feel something grab your shirt collar. Everything rapidly shrinks and disappears, as you seemingly fly skyward, pulled by a mysterious entity, you think, panicked. The sky around you blurs, then turns dark. You can see nothing, but you can feel yourself moving upward. Then, light returns. Still suspended in midair, you squint as you attempt to make out your surroundings, waiting for your eyes to readjust to light. Then you gasp.

First of all, you notice that you are somehow way tinier then every other living thing in the room you find yourself in. Second, the creatures sitting at tables in front of the stage, applauding and whistling, are bunnies. Fluffy, white bunnies. They are walking and sitting, quadrupeds become bipeds. Third, you notice that you are still being held up in midair. Twisting and turning around, you get a good look at what is holding you. Another bunny, this one wearing a black and white costume with a cape draped on its shoulders and a top hat resting on its head, behind two long ears. And it booms "Thank you, thank you! And now for my next trick!"

It places you back in the hat it pulled you out of, then lets you go. And you are tumbling down, without end, down, down, down, down, down.....

And you open your eyes. You are on your back, in a park, one that you had been strolling through before it all happened. It is a beautiful Saturday afternoon.You get up, blink, look around. You wonder if it was all a dream. Then you wonder if it was real. And now, you at least have an inkling of how bunnies feel during such a simple magic act.

A bit of randomness, something that just popped in my head. Respect the rabbits!

This only counts for week days. The weekend is obviously Super Saiyan, or something to that accord.

I don't actually know I've never really thought about the weekend's say in that :T

Yes, because we are all screaming with joy when the weekend comes. :\=|:

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAATUUUUURRRRRRRRDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!

And another one of my favorite book series is being adapted into a movie! As with every book adaptation, I was skeptical, but this looks pretty good. I'm going with cautiously optimistic for now, hoping that they don't screw this up. Here's the first trailer for The Maze Runner:

Fingers crossed!

Psycho Monkey

The calendar said yesterday was the first day of Spring. Where the hell is it? Did it not get the memo? ):<

Pokemon Y main story completed. Hall of Famers: Gardevoir, Yveltal, Talonflame, Aegislash, Blastoise, and Chesnaught.

And it only took me 3 months! ;)

Psycho Monkey

My team for the Insane Calculations Tournament is nearing completion. Just need one more move on my last Pokemon and I'll be all ready! >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.