• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Very Best - Pokemon Academy

Zak crashed hard, onto his bed. He yawned loudly. He was beat. He stretched out his limbs and relaxed. He soon fell into a nice long rest.

Zander tip toed down the hall from the dining room. "I cant see a thing" he whispered under his breath for closing his eyes and putting one hand on the wall, guiding himself. "11...12...13...14...there" his hand brushed the marking across the door '15' his room. He went in and laid down for the night.

Last edited:
Professor Cedar, laid down in his bed. It was a good first day. He will give the two students that helped save that charmander their pokemon, tomorrow. Soon everything would be running smoothly.

Zander was sleepless his first night, he was so excited to continue training tomorrow. "Gotta distract myself" He pulled out a large notebook from under his bed, he laid it out in front of him and opened to the middle. There were documents, newspaper clippings, and notebook paper with words scribbled down. "Lets see.......Arceus" Zander flipped to a page in the back of the book and began to read, he did this till morning.

In the morning, Airalyn woke up and looked at her schedule. She had trainer history this morning. She picked up Lillipup who was sleeping at the end of her bed and rushed off to breakfast. She ate quickly and then went to class. The professor was already there, but no other students were.

Airalyn was there first so she got to choose her seat. She chose the seat at the front of the classroom. Her Lillipup sat on her lap. He opened her book and started to read.

Zak woke up and stretched his arms. Pax was already awake practicing some punches.
"I guess you know where we're going huh." Zak said. Pax nodded and the two friends exited the room.

Mr. Jenkins sat at his desk and read his book. It was the history textbook, and he was reviewing today's lesson. He stifled a yawn and continued his work.

The morning came and Flame awoke when the sunlight hit him. He got up, brushed his teeth, got changed, and woke up Pikachu by lightly tapping it. Both went to go eat breakfast. After eating breakfast, Flame looked at his schedule and made his way towards trainer history. Upon arriving, he saw Airalyn and noticed that she was only student there. So he went ahead and took the seat next to her with Pikachu on his lap. "Hey Airalyn," he said to her.

Kat managed to drag herself downstairs to a table before crashing for a a few minutes. She wasn't a morning person. When she awoke, she saw a plate in front of her, probably assembled by her Pokemon, since it only had a poptart, with the rest of the food being Pokemon food. Kat grabbed the poptart and started munching, while Wataria and Lolita were hacking away at their food. She sighed in content, looking around the Blue lunchroom. She saw no other students, besides a girl with a Skiddo that she saw at the Pokemon Center and a guy with a Pikachu. Kat thought for a moment, before remembering that they were both at the Pokemon Center.

"Hi Flame" Airalyn said. She looked down at Lillipup and saw he was gone. She looked frantically around the classroom and saw him and the teachers desk chewing on a pencil. "No Lillipup!" Ava whispered loudly.
Lillipup looked up and then continued to chew the pencil.

"Lilli! Pup pup!"

Lillipup walked over to Kat who had just entered the classroom and dropped the chewed pencil at her feet. Then he went over to Flame and told Pikachu to come and play with him.

"Lilli! PupLilli!"

".....uh.......moooooorning...." Zander said groggily as he sat up, apparently he fell asleep while reading, he slid the large book back under his bed and proceeded to get ready. After getting dressed he grabbed his pokeballs and immediately noticed something wrong. "Huh......alright guys, c'mon out!" He threw them in the air only for them to fall onto his bed unmoving. His eyes widened as he realized they were gone. "Oh no....." He gaped for a moment before running down stairs and exiting the building. "Leo! Terra! Flash!" He shouted out for his pokemon as he ran.

Airalyn caught Lillipup an sat back down. She heard someone shouting.
She looked at the time and saw that class hasn't started. She ran out of the class. "What's wrong?" She asked the boy.

Zander only noticed the girl at the last minute a veered to the side to avoid crashing into her. "Oh, sorry! In a hurry!" He said before taking off down the road again, making his way towards the the woods. "Leo!"

Last edited:
Zak walked into the battle arena and sat down in the stands with a few other Team Red students. Mr. Conebridge was on the field, practicing its his Pokemon

Zander ran through the forest shouting for his pokemon. "Man....where are they?" He asked himself as he sat against a tree breathing heavily. "Maybe if I-" Zander was cut off by the cries of pokemon and a large green light just a short distance from where he was. "What is that..." He got back up and ran towards the light, the foliage got dense as he approached the spot, so dense that it was almost impossible to get through. He burst into a large circular clearing. "Wait....this is.." He was back in the place he caught his Abra. "

*Slowly, At The Other Side Of the island, there was a dingy aproaching the island, which a young trainer was being carried in seeing how he missed the boat* man.. this is so embarresing.. sorry for the trouble old man..

Old Dude: Its kay champ! atleast im getting some of that sweet mula *his toung slowly fell out his mouth as he said that, as if he was taking drugs and passed out*

*i quickly jumped out the boat as we hit shore, my Little Pokemon Partner Froakie Poked His head out my satchel, i looked at the man as he handed out his palm to take the money, i gave hima mysterious envelope and then dashed* BYE HAVE A GREAT TIME!

*the old man looked at my explosion of dust curiously, and then opened the envolope which said money all over it, he greedilly opened the envolope and noticed nothing in it but a chunk of wood from his boat*

Old Dude: HEEEEEY, WERES THE MULA, THAT DAMN KID, HE TRICKED ME!! *he threw down the envelope like a tauros prepearing to charge,and guided his boat away from the island, cursing terrible words about children*

Zander stood and watched as Leo and Terrace stood back to back. "Leo...?" Zander said slowly. "War!" His pokemon yelled, gesturing for him to stay back, Zander did so. He then saw His Abra, Flash, teleworking around them. Leo charged Flash but Flash disappeared behind Leo and struck him. "What's going on?!" Zander shouted

*i wiped my head as i made it the entrance of the academy* wewph.. that was close.. hey Froakie..

Froakie: *sighed in releif that the running was over* Froa.. Froakie Froa.

atleast we made it *i gripped my fist, and then walked in the academy* woah.. *in astonishment, i dropped my jaw seeing hwo the inside of the acdemy was oretty much a tropical paradise* amazing...

After a long while of registering for the academy,a dn unpacking my stuff in my new dorm, i rushed to were everyone was, in sight of a pokemon battle* oo.. a battle.. wonder whos winning..

as i watched, i relized my anme apeared on the leaderboard, and the next match had been changed, i was up against someone who looked experienced, and is a good strategist, i was worried a second, but then got over thinking of a strategy quickly, i then just sat back and watched the battle amazed*

Leo fell forward then Terrace jumped on Flash. "Guys stop!" Zander yelled as he ran at them. Leo, now recomposed, also jump on Flash. "Sto-" He was cut off by an explosion the sent him, Leo, and Terrace flying. He sat up to see Flash clinching his fist. "Was that....hidden power?" He said in confusion.

as i watched.. i quickly fiddled with the special watch my grand father made me, and a pokeball apeared in my ahnd* i think the time has come for my little friend to come along, and beides, he couldnt stay home in johto alone..

FroakieL: *Nods*

Flash walked over to to Leo and helped him up, Terrace rolled over and they all stood in line in front of Zander. "Were you....training?" All of his pokemon nodded in unison. "Haha well maybe you could tell me next time, and Flash...you can use hidden power....that's great!" Flash jumped up and down.

as i hear the explosions outisde, im out the gym and in the woods in a instant, i apear were zander is and in curiosity stops and pulls out a med kit* is everyone ok? there were explosions in thsi area!
i look at his pokemon all bruised up* are you guys ok?

(OOC. @Kai Yuzui No double posts and refer to yourself in past tense and third person. BIC)

Airalyn sat in class reading her book. The professor told the room to be quiet and Airaltn put her book down.

"Lilli?" Lillipup said

Zander looked over at the stranger. "Oh heh....yeah, guess my pokemon were training each other without me, sorry. All his pokemon mumble there sorrys. "Haha its alright guys"

Ahhh, i see. well here you all are. *i reach my hand in my satchel and pull out some oran berrys, i drop 2 each for the 3 of them in the little hands and smile in kindness* haha, eat up. itll heal you all right up!

He Looks at his ahnd and then up at him witha kind smile "Im Kaite, nice to meet you, ive only realy jsut arrived, This is my partner Froakie!" his froakie dives out form the trees and lands on Kaites head and looks at Zander with a large smile

"And This Is my other Pal" Kaite reaches to the chains hanging from his jeans and pops out a pokeball, he then releases the pokemon from inside and out from the large explosion of light a Croagunk Apears, sitting threre awkwardly croaking impolitely. "This is Croagunk. he doenst talk much.. but.. hes one of my best friends to."

OUCH!
Casys was abruptly woken by a bite to the neck by his partner, Glace. The Joltik just loved, to Casys' annoyance, to wake him up with bites to his neck, chest, and arms. Normally, the boy would be mad at Glace, but catching sight of the alarm clock on his small desk he thanked his partner for waking him. "Classes are about to start!" Casys muttered. Slipping on his clothes, grabbing his bag and schedule, and scooping Glace up and putting him on his shoulder, Casys ran out of his room, #27, and locked the door. Red Team, he thought as he turned corners to find his first class, Battle Practice with Mr. Conebridge.

Zak sat in class as Mr. Conebridge introduced himself. Then Mr. Conebridge said, "You in the front, open the door, for the late kid," pointing at Zak. With Pax on his head and Burst on his shoulder, he walked towards the door and opened it.

I'm gonna be late! Casys mentally yelled. Finally finding the door to the class, Casys was about to turn the knob but another boy with a Charmander on his shoulder and a Pokemon Casys didn't recognize on his head opened the door. Casys gasped as his momentum carried him forward and he fell into the other boy, sending both of them tumbling to the ground.