• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Very Best - Pokemon Academy

When they reached the base of the mountain it ended up in a tie. Ava put Lillipup in her bag along with Torchic.

"Are you ready to climb?" Airalyn asked.

After about half an hour of climbing, they had reached half way.

"I'm gonna see if I can find any interesting Pokemon" Airalyn said.

"Pup!"
"Chic Chic!"

"Okay," Flame replied as he looked around. He spotted an oval shaped object and walked closer towards it. When he got close enough, he then found out that it was an egg. "An egg?" he said as he picked it up. Flame looked around and no one was near the egg.

Airalyn walked over to Flame, he had found an egg. She looked around and saw another egg a few metres away. "That's weird..." Airalyn said.

She put Lillipup on the ground and put the egg in her bag.

"I wonder what Pokemon are in the eggs?" Airalyn said to Flame.

(OOC. Do you know what Pokemon that egg is going to hatch into? BIC)

(OOC: Well I plan for mines to hatch into a Riolu, but yours could be different if you want.)

Flame then turned to Airalyn and said to her, "I don't know. The real question is, why are these eggs by themselves?"

"Yeah..." Airalyn said. They wandered around for about an hour seeing lots of new Pokemon.

"Should we go back now?" Airalyn asked

"Yeah, I think we should," Flame replied and right when he finished saying it, his egg started to glow. "What the-?!" he said in a surprised tone.

Airalyn gasped as Flames egg started to glow. "It's beggining to hatch!" She said.

She looked down at her egg which was warm, but not glowing.

The egg glowed very brightly as it hatched. Flame closed his eyes for a second and opened them once the bright light died down. The light faded and in Flame's arms was a Riolu. "It's... It's a Riolu!" he said as he saw the Riolu. Riolu opened her eyes and saw Flame.

Airalyn looked down at the adorable Riolu. "Aaaw!" She exclaimed.

Airalyn began to slide down the mountain with the egg and Torchic in her bag and Lillipup in her arms.

1 hour later...

They walked back into the school grounds, that was the most fun Airalyn had had for a while. She walked into her dorm and put the egg on her couch. It started to flow a little bit.

Zak walked through campus looking for Casys, and Zander. he would soon go training ot boost his team. They weren't the strongest, but they were his so, he needed to get them in tip top shape.

Last edited:
Airalyn took some fabric out of her drawers and started to make a hammock for Torchic. It was next to her bed.
She pulled Torchic out of the bag and put him in the hammock, he went straight to sleep. Lillipup slept at the end of Airalyn's bed.

She sat down on her bed and then immediately stood up again. It was Thursday, which meant tomorrow was Friday. Friday was the day of the huge history test! She ran over to her desk and pulled out her trainer history books.

(OOC. @Ry_Burst Your last post, He needed to eat them in tip top shape. I'm Laughing my head off. BIC)

Flame went back to his dorm, with the newly hatched Riolu in his arms. Riolu held on tight to Flame like it was her mother. Flame pulled out a Pokeball and asked Riolu, "Do you want to be part of my team Riolu?" "Riolu!" Riolu replied happily and tapped the Pokeball.
Click!...
Flame was happy that he had a new friend. Pikachu slept on the bed as Flame studied for the history test.

Kat sighed, putting the book down. So what if she failed history. She got up, stretching legs. It was pretty early, and Kat was suprised that she got up this early. Her Pokemon were still asleep and she decided to go for a walk. Then she noticed the egg, which shook every-so-often. She picked it up once due had a hoodie on, and walked outside with it. She held it close to her and actually felt some heat radiating from it
"Curious," She said, running a hand along it.

Airalyn woke up really early. She had spent half the night studying and she was totally ready for the test. She picked up her bag and put Torchic and the egg in it. She held Lillipup in her arms. She walked around the school for a bit and then went to class.

Flame woke up early feeling anxious about the test even though he studied. He got up, Pikachu jumped on his shoulder and went to eat breakfast. After eating, he walked around the school a bit before going to class. As he walked, he remembered about finding the egg and Riolu hatching.

Ava sat in class with Torchic and the egg in her bag and Lillipup under the desk. She couldn't get distracted in this test. Who knows what her parents would say if she got less than a B.

Flame got to class, sat down in his seat with Pikachu on his lap, and began doing some last minute studying before class started. He's very nervous about this test.

Zak woke up in the woods. His pokemon were beside him asleep. He looked at his Pokedex. Class started in 5 minutes. he returned his pokemon to their Pokeballs ad rushed down toward the campus. He didn't wan to be late for Battling class. Mr. Conebridge would go ballistic.

The professor began to hand out the test. It was double sided.

"Alright, begin!" The professor said.

Airalyn grabbed her pencil and started to answer the questions.

'Who defeated the champion Blue?'

Airalyn thought to herself.

"Red" she muttered, and she wrote down the answer. "Only another 49 questions to go..."

Kat just sort of stared at her test. It just didn't make sense to her. She skimmed through it, answering ones she thought she knew before putting her head on her desk and sighing. This will be a long day...

Flame started answering the questions, which he found some of them easy and others required a bit of thinking. One question caught his interest which was 'State one theory as to why Red went to Mt. Silver.' Flame remembered reading about this and instantly knew what to put, 'To find and catch Mew in order to complete his Pokedex.' After answering it, he went on to continue his test.

About an hour or so passed and Airalyn stood up, she had finished the test. She walked over to the professor desk and gave him the test. She then walked back to her room. "I wonder how everyone else is going" she muttered.

Flame saw Airalyn and replied to her, "I think so." He still feels a bit unsure about it, but not as much as when he started. "How about you?" he asked her.