• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Uraniumian Archipelago (Discussion Board)

The Salemence is a ride pokemon from his team. No mas fighting for it due to some history. He has Lucario. That's all. Nobody else because Halt believes in a fresh start.

I believe I'm in the right area. Anyway, I was recently reached out to by Gandland8172 who more or less invited me here. Of course, I do need permission and I'm deeply sorry if I got the wrong place. So consider this my request to join the RP. Also, I was told I needed a character bio so here goes

Name: Zachariah Styles
Appearance: 6 ft5 220 pounds of muscle. Has short black hair with a five o'clock shadow. Has golden eyes with a tribal tattoo on the right side of his face. Usually wears black leather jacket, white t-shirt, blue jeans, tennis shoes and a gold chain around the neck.

Hometown: Aether Paradise

Personality: Zachariah is a very prideful person, his pride being the very foundation of which he stands. Most confuse his pride for anger or arrogance. While a scowl is the best you'll get from him most days he isn't that arrogant. There is a few traces of arrogance here and there but in his eyes, it's warranted due to what he was able to accomplish in his brief 22 years. As for his ability as a trainer, he'll admit he's not anywhere near as strong as he wants to be. Thus he spends nearly all of his free time either training his Pokemon or studying battle tactics. To get better he tapes all of his battles than studies the film, pen, and paper in hand jotting down notes on what he needs to improve on. He prefers to be by himself as he sees other people as hindrances. He is also extremely wrathful, if someone crosses him, he'll do whatever it takes to break that person. In battle, he is calculating and ruthless. He studies his opponent the best he can, learning from them. As a result, he has a slow battle pace, focusing on defense rather than offense until he is ready to strike

Starter: Honedge

Goals: To become one of the greatest champions of all time and reclaim his spot as COO of the Aether Foundation

Other: Zachariah was raised in Aether Paradise by his adoptive mother, Lusamine. While other children were playing at his age, Zachariah was receiving top of the line education on how to be a trainer from his master who Zachariah only knows as the masked man. While Gladion and Lille did their own thing Zachariah was being groomed to take over the Aether Foundation by Lusamine. He was her chosen heir and she proved that when she made him Chief Operating Officer of the Aether Foundation. However, he let that power go to his head and he ran amuck. However when he let his earpiece get stolen and destroyed which also served as a hard drive with very important documents, he had to run for his life for he knew the Board of Directors wouldn't let him live. He faked his detah and has been traveling the world ever since

Change “right hook” in your post to “dart” so that it makes more sense. They have been hitting us with darts, and Halt is the only character with a hook.

Uh, Kaleb wasnt attacking a Pokémon. In fact, neither were his brothers. Kaleb is currently reinstating his old team, Luke is on the floor trying not to die, and Killian is fighting Jeremy.

I can make a good villian if i want to, but Jeremy was just a Grunt in the original RP he was created in. He was a pretty good villain in Battle of the Kanto Region, an RP leading up to this, and in this, Killian is a ninja, so he can beat up pretty much anybody. Thats why Jeremy is losing so terribly.

Voler has been upgraded since the last time you met him!

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-27_17-5-3.png
    upload_2017-12-27_17-5-3.png
    51 KB · Views: 35
Im not creating a new character format for Jeremy, but here is his Pokémon list.

Pinsir, Gyarados, Glalie, Metagross, Gallade, Tyranitar, Zoroark

He swaps Metagross and Zoroark in and out of his team from time to time. Also, another character many of you know will be introduced to this RP soon...

Maybe Jeremy, Voler, and Zachariah team up, capture them, and run. They do have the darts, after all, and Kaleb cares about them, since they’re his oldest friends on the island. (His brothers don’t count)