• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Uraniumian Archipelago (Discussion Board)

Sounds cool storm!
Name Jasper
Age 19
Gender Male
Appearance 6'4 with curly blonde hair and dresses like ash
Hometown Lumiose city, Kalos
Personality Energetic and a little bit mad
Starter Poliwag (male)
Goal To beat evil teams and become champion
Other He was born being slightly tall and had no friends. He tries to find friends elsewhere.

Last edited:
Sounds rad, I’ll join! thanks for inviting me! :D
Name: Prez
Appearance: Med length blonde hair and pink eyes. Wears casual clothing and a hoodie. Kinda tall.
Hometown: Goldenrod City
Personality: Can be very nice and charismatic but also very full of himself and competitive in battles.
Starter: Togepi (Male)
Goals: To become the first legend worthy trainer the island has had.

Huh....
How did I not get a tag from this :'|

Alright, well I'll take shinx and probably import Claire from Froena.
Just give me a minute to edit her character sheet.

Name: Claire De Lune

Physical Appearance: Claire has milky chocolate brown skin as she's of alolan descent, though her hair carries an odd steel-grey color that shimmers like silver in the sunlight, and her eyes are the crimson red of a Midnight Lycanroc’s. She stands at 5”4 and is of average build.
Claire sports a greyish-silver tank top which fits tightly around her body, it meets seamlessly with an Asymmetrical, jet-black skirt that has two side-cuts running through the shorter end. Around her waist lies an arsenic-to-black faded sash which is patterned with leopard print. It wraps smoothly around her and ends in a small bow with two flourished ends. Around her neck, she wears a rather eye-catching storm-cloud-colored cat fur collar, with a lighter timber-wolf shade locket attached to it.

Personality: Claire is rather passionate about what she does, battling in all her glory, and absolutely indifferent to everything troublesome, dealing with any of the higher-ups. Anything that falls between those two extremes gets a reaction entirely dependent on her mood. Claire is a thrill seeker, finding the greatest pleasures in battle in the most precarious of ways and environments alongside her Pokemon.

Hometown: Sunnyshore City

Starter: Shinx (Leonida) {female} | intimidate

Goals: Becoming a champion-level trainer and Master-rank Explorer.

Other: Always carries around a Spyglass and compass.

Killian hasnt been introduced yet, but here is his character from

Name: Killian Storm
Appearance: Black hair with a streak of yellow, wears all black, 5”8.
Hometown: Royal Avenue, Akala Island, Alola
Personality: Not very friendly, only trusts his Pokémon and barely trusts his own brothers, but still cares about them.
Starter: Gastly
Goals: To become a great trainer
Other: Youngest out of three brothers, is a ninja

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, thanks for saving me a spot now.. which sister to choose....

Name: Ace Fox
Appearance: Ace is a tallish female slim female, with pale skin and blue eyes, her hair is split down the middle the left side being white and the right side being black. She wears a white crop-top and navy blue jean shorts, with white knee-high boots. (IT WAS ON PAGE 25! ONLY TOOK FOREVER TO FIND IT)
Hometown: Pewter City
Personality: Ace is the opposite of her twin, she's hyper and eager to make friends, though she is a great strategist she's a little (Okay maybe not a little) bossy.
Starter: Zorua (Male)
Goals: Ace never figured out what she wanted to do, so she wants to find something she wants to do!
Other: Spade might be brought in later, I just wanted to start with Ace this time!

Now onto reading all the posts in the RP.......

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Liam King
Appearance: Sandy Blond medium hair; hazel eyes; black and yellow striped jacket; black t-shirt and jeans; Nike’s; Tallish and a bit skinny; peach skin; black Fedora and sunglasses
Hometown: Castelia City
Personality: Liam usually likes to just “go with the flow” but can be serious at times. Sometimes he thinks so much he just stares at anything for no reason and thinks about random stuff. He spent most of his teenage life catching Pokémon and helping professors, but he never really wanted to become one himself, however this had led him to know quite a bit about Pokemon. He has had a lot of experience as a trainer. Liam is overall friendly and doesn’t really care about rude or annoying people. He’s friendly and likes to help.
Starter: Litwick named Wisps
Goals: Have fun and do a lot of journeys
Other: N/A

Name: Lance Rhede
Appearance:He is pale,his hair is messy, graying blond his eyes are blue, and his height are little tall
Hometown: Nimbasa City
Personality: Very optimistic but he can be quiet and also smart
Starter: Riolu named Luke.
Goals: He wants to be a gym leader
Other: None

My final team for Jasper. Poliwrath, Steelix, Seviper, Cacturne, Barbaracle and Salazzle.
upload_2017-12-18_13-44-45.png