• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Uraniumian Archipelago (Discussion Board)

Yea thats what I was thinking to, Spades just not Spade with out Tailgate... Maybe she can get her from her PC later on?

Last edited:
Hi ^^ Could I possibly have Fletchling for my starter, but evolved as a Fletchinder? Also, can I have a few stronger Pokemon in my PC on the cruise ship..?

Alright, i will mark down Fletchling as taken, and Halt can use Lucario, since hes from the delivery service. As for Tailgate, we can get Pokémon from our PC, as long as we dont pick too many. Kaleb wont use any on his team, but he will occasionally bring them back. But only a few, like Pangoro, Charizard, Torterra, Drapion, Infernape, Croco, Chomper, or Bolt, his Jolteon.

Alright, now that I've read through the RP.
I think I'll have Claire already be on the island. Exploration is her thing anyway. Since we're using Pokemon from Froena as well, I'll have Luxray, Honchcrow, and Haxorus in PC. That okay?

Man I'm really bad at this.. okay here I go.
A group of people got ambushed, after a fight three? people got taken and magic they escaped. Now we are in another battle, JC is unconscious, Kaleb hurt his leg pretty bad and uh people are catching the wild pokemon that decided to help us out..?
I think? Thats all I got

I'm sorry, WHUT

He pointed to a house on a hill. "That's my moms house." He said. "And that guy infront of the house is my... Nearly-mate? But anyway, that's my moms place." The person waiting was Luke, taking a look at Ron. Jasper tried to signal he was there but forgot he couldn't move.
How do you have a house?! Wasn't the Island 'uninhabited'?

Is it just me or did I miss something?

(Can I join?)
Name: Isaac
Appearance: Brown hair with brown eyes, and light tan skin. Wears his hair in a messy way. 5'11" and almost 6'. Wears a light green hoodie and white shoes along with dark black jeans.
Hometown: Laverre City in Kalos
Personality: Quiet and more introverted. Tends to his Pokemon with much care just like his sister, Valerie, the Laverre City Gym Leader.
Starter: Gligar
Goals: To be the best performer in the Contest world.
Other: Not into girls (You know)