• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Unforgiving Ocean

Akiko noticed that the line cut off... "There's something bad happening, we need to go help.." She tried to locate the signal.. But the signal was very weak... She closed the latch of the sea vehicle and dived towards the fading signal.

They took him to a town. "You will work for us now." They said. "The heck I would!" They punched him. "Do it!" He shook his head. "You have no idea what your getting into." He ignited on fire. "And so it happens." He threw them like ragdolls. "Its been forever. He turned back to normal. "That wasnt too long."

They reached the signal... It seemed to be a shiner town.. Shiner Towns are usually rare..
"You wanna why Shiner Towns are so rare?" She waited for a response from the pokemon.
"Because it's usually a idiotic idea to make a shiner town because everyone's fight over land.. Shiners need large amounts of space to farm.."

The vehicle approached the town..
She pressed the Intercom.
"ERROR, ERROR, VIRUS DETECTED, UNABLE TO OVERRIDE.."
"Shoot... It's been hacked." Akiko groaned with frustration.
Akiko tried to reboot the system... "UNABLE TO REBOOT SYSTEM."
Akiko sighed. "We're gonna have to find another way in.
((Going on plane, cya!))

Last edited by a moderator:
Akiko observed the town, "It's been taken over by bandits... That why should never have Shiner towns in the first place." The vehicle circled the air dome, looking for a way in... "Looks like we'll have to break in.." She set the vehicle to manual and veered backwards.. "Charge!" The vehicle charged full speed ahead into the air dome, a loud knock echoed through the town, but the Air Dome didn't even have a scratch on it.
"This is gonna be harder than I thought..."

Jake exited. "Weird, only two people live there." He pulled out the phone. "Good thing this is water proof. Akiko?" H called looking around. "I'm safe, but I have to meditate quickly before something happens."

Akiko replied, using the machine. "Seems like bandits have taken over the town.. I promise you all shiners aren't like this." She said with panic. "They've hacked the air-lock system, I can't get in, and you can't get out. This idea may be crazy, but it's all we've got!" The vehicle slammed into the air dome again, once again it didn't leave a scratch.

"I got it." He grabbed something sharp and cut him self a bit. "Pain makes me mad right." He once again caught fire. "This really hurts." He, with himself bassicly a monster, he went to the other side of the glass. He saw Akiko. He ran at glass, cracking it little by little. "Ow, someone like me should not feel it this badly,"

Akiko rammed into the air dome once again, finally, it began to crack. Droplets of water began seeping to the crack. "Gonna have to pay for the vehicle damage once this is over." Electrix squealed cheerfully as they veered back and forth, repeatedly ramming into the air dome.

He signalled Akiko to stop. He closed his eyes and punched a hole on the glass, letting him through. "Lets go." His hand was covered in blood. "Ow, it's not normal. For me it isn't, it doesn't usually fade until I'm older and, ew."

Akiko stopped the vehicle, watching as Jake crawled out and the air dome began to fill up with water.
"You alright?" Akiko asked through the machine.

"Yeah, it's probably not mine anyway." He laughed. "Are you?" He asked looked up. "Dangit dad, mom gave me the healing stuff and Its too hard to use." He sighed. "Your vehicle, I can fix it in five seconds, if you wanted me too."

"Nah.. It's ok, it just has a few dents.. Anyways.. I think that's enough adventure for today, wanna go back to land?" She prepared the vehicle for auto-pilot.

"Yeah, let's get back." He held on to the ship. He appeared inside, and tapped her on the shoulder, attempting to scare her. "I'm going to fix it either way." He touched it. "Fix." The ship was as good as new. "Less then five."

Akiko yelped in surprise seeing Jake behind her.
"H-how!?" She turned to the controls. "Anyways..."
"Auto-pilot or Manual?" She set it to auto-pilot, then selected their town as their destination.
The vehicle swiftly sped forward towards land.

"I haven't told you what I am yet, maybe at land. Remind me, I'm bad with memory." He laughed. "It was fun, throwing people like ragdolls today." He sat and meditated.

After what seemed like an eternity, land finally became visible. The vehicle broke through the surface and stopped in front of the dock. "We have arrived at our destination, we hope that you enjoyed your ride."
Akiko walked to the shop and paid the rent. She wiped some sweat off. "What a day.." Serenity leaped onto the dock, slithering gracefully after Akiko while the love-sick Greninja followed. Electrix bounced onto Akiko's shoulder, snuggling against her neck, slightly shocking her with electricity.

"Oh." He ran up to her. "So, it's what I am that allows me do all those things. I almost died and it comes with a horrible side effect, but I, Jake," he started to whisper. "I'm an angelic demon. Probably the only one you will meet, probably due to the fact that only two percent of angelic demons die at birth. My dad, he gave me power to be destructive, moms, she gave me healing."

Akiko's eyes filled with concern. "Um.... Ok then.. You have fun wit that.... I'll be heading home now.." She quickly walked towards her house.

"Yeah, I'll get back to my........um.......not so really house." He walked off to his rocks. "HeY sycamore, where is the island your at?" He asked. "By tracking, a long way." Jake sighed. "Could I reach it by charizard?" He asked. "Yeah, but make stops often. " he sounded worried. "Okay." He meditated.

He went to the docks the next day. He pet his charizard. "You ready?" He let out a happy roar. "It's been a years. I have no money though." He face palmed. "I didn't get any pearls."

((Ok, thanks for the info!))
Akiko sighed... She felt so exhausted after the tiresome journey, she slowly fell asleep..
Her Milotic, Serenity bathed in the moonlight, gazing at the dark ocean. It would never stop rising... It would never stop rising until every piece of land is gone..
It needs to be stopped.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Napoleon's Omastar looked worried. Napoleon had gone to the sea a few weeks ago and had come home yesterday throwing up and sick. He had been sleeping ever since. He kept mumbling the same words over and over in his sleep. "The Flowing tides won't stop unless we stop them...."

The next morning, the sound of the radio woke her up.. The loud static was hell to her ears, eventually the signal stabled, she could hear a voice coming from it.
"Sadly, this morning, LittleRoot city has become the next city to be overflowed with water. I'm afraid the last few months of humanity may be near us.." Akiko was in deep thought. How could this be stopped...?
I don't believe defeating Kyogre would do anything, the oceans will still be here..
Akiko sighed, brushing her hair and teeth.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Suddenly, Napoleon woke up, screaming. He had just had a horrible nightmare. A girl and her Milotic where facing off against a massive pokemon. The Pokemon was purple and had glowing red eyes. Where have I seen that pokemon. Where?! He thought, angered by his own stupidity. He looked over to see his entire team sleeping at his side. He smiled.

He was in the store when he called Athens. "Did you hear the news?" He asked. "I'm going to see professor sycamore, he keeps finding new things and I'm curious, plus, you have all the pearls."

Akiko felt her Joltik, Electrix bounce down onto her shoulder. "Always hyped as ever, eh Electrix?"
She walked outside, shaking her Milotic, Serenity to wake her up, it opened one eye. "Milotic..." She closed her eyes again. "Whatever you say your majesty." Akiko said with sarcasm. ((Athens? Wrong rp Jacob xD We've both made the same mistake now))

"Hello, Akiko?" She didn't answer. "You have all the pearls, but i need some, im going to see professor sycamore." He almost gave up and yawned. "Why am i tire"

Akiko noticed Jake. "Oh, sorry! Here, you can have some." She poured the raw pearls into Jake's hands. "And yea, I heard the news.. Do you think Professor Birch escaped in time?"

"Maybe." He sold them and bought food. "Well, if you need me, give me a call. I'm gonna go see Sycamore, he says he found a way to stop it, but he needs volunteers. I guess I'll go." He got on charizard and prepared to leave.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
He decided to go see Proffeser Sycamore. He was the only Prof. left, after all. Prof. Oak and Prof. Rowan had had heart attacks when a massive wave slammed into Pallet Town. Prof. Elm was missing. Prof. Birch had died saving his family and Ruby's family. Prof. Juniper had joined Team Aqua. So only Sycamore was left.

"The only problem is that sycamore hasn't talked to anyone but me in a year. And he is about, three days away." He was pacing. "I pace a lot, but my mind stays clear."

Akiko thought for a moment... What did happen to Team Aqua..? They haven't been heard from for a long time ever since the flood... Akiko strolled to a restaurant, eating some seafood. ((I'm gonna run out of battery soon, and I stupidly forgot my charger back at home, so I may not be back for 3 to 4 days. I'm traveling half-way across the world.. So the flight is gonna be long.))

He got on charizard. "See ya." He was the only one who knew the entrance code, but he tried to remember. "Okay? I think it's..." he thought it in his head. "I think I remember. Lets go." Charizard sped through the air.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
His journey was going to take about a week or so, So he had to get ready. He grabbed what food he had left, his pokeballs and Pokegear, a canteen and a few other bare necessities, and set out to Prof. Sycamore's lab.

Akiko noticed a lot of the trainers leaving..
They might be looking for professor Sycamore...
Akiko sighed. "I don't even have a full team.. Just three pokemon including that love-sick Greninja... And one that hasn't even evolved yet." Electrix slightly pouted at the comment. "Joltik!"

"I wonder, since he is all alone on his hideout, what if we went mad?" He said as he flew. "Hey professor, I'm on my way." He called. "Okay, be careful, make sure your alone, there is something i have to show you." Jake nodded. " he turned and whispered something. A void opened and closed as he went in.

The Umbreon nudged Akikos leg accordingly, as not to be forgotten. He then barked playfully at the Joltic, and pawed at her gently, and received a small static zap. He shook his fur, his paw still smoking a bit from the voltage.