• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Suicide Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I side step s you splatter on the sidewalk. Unfortunately I side stepped into the rode where I get run over by a truck. I survive somehow and get rushed to the hospital for emergency care. All is going well in my recovery until one of the surgeons gets drunk and botches up my surgery. I die a painful death from ruptured organs and blood loss.

I drop GIR

I take GIR home and make him my best freyend. ZiM gets mad and Blasts me away...

I drop GIR, ZiM, and Dib.

Last edited by a moderator:
All hell breaks loose as GIR creates baconated soap. Zim and Dib just kill each other.

I drop an explosive kunai with a trail of paperbombs, followed by some gas on the ground.

I catch it and attemps to throw it back to you, but it gets glued to my hand in some wierd way and I explode.

I drop the Rinnegan

I don't think it's real so Al Gore shoots me with his "no-logic rifle" and I die.

I drop the Coon and Friends.

A

Anonymous

You put me to sleep.

I roll over and fall off the Cliff 'o' Crarms in my sleep.

Doubled said:
The Christmas tree knocks me out cold.

I drop Chuck Norris's cousin, Buck Morris.
I say "Who the hell is that" and Chuck Norris kills me with his awesome.
I drop this video!

Electabuzz_65 said:
I stab myself knowing i will lose

i drop a clipboard
It lands on the sugar cookies I was trying to ice, and it completely ruins them. I then jump off the 4th floor of the building.

I drop some Christmas cookies!

I get beaten to death by your team. (Seriously, what did you expect :p )

I empty a bucket of sweet pear juice onto the next post.

I catch you and save your life, but I die from the trauma I got from breaking my arms when I caught you. I died a hero! :D

I drop a newspaper that has an article about my "hero" status.

Status
Not open for further replies.