• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Suicide Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I die of terminal disese. But what will you do about our baby?! Actually, nevermind, most of you wont get that.

I drop qwewegrenuik.

A blissey catches it and FIRES ITS LAZOR MUAAAAAAH!

Also I have seen the movie with the ball, it is very funny :)

I drop my friend stephanie! (A.K.A The Zante Queen)

DJ Luke said:
A blissey catches it and FIRES ITS LAZOR MUAAAAAAH!

Also I have seen the movie with the ball, it is very funny :)

I drop my friend stephanie! (A.K.A The Zante Queen)
She lands on me along with several other heavy, random objects. Needless to say, I expire.
I drop Shiranui (Okami)

It's so crazy it sees me, and decides to kill me with a axe. I try to escape, then I fall into a abyss. There, I fallen into a space ship of aliens. They were friendly, and let me in a town nearby. The nonsense found me again, and I runned from it again, then a piano falls in my head.

I drop common sense.

Common sense finds me when i try to jump off a cliff and he stops me but then nonsense came
and did an EPIC battle with common sense where nonsense one, and he convinced me to jump.

i drop a barbie doll

I say that it can go to hell since logic I already have plenty, then it gets offended and kill me.

I drop a guy wanting to die.

He shoots himself, but the bullet penetrate his head and hit me too. He scores a double kill.

I drop my GameBoy Advance SP, containing my copy of sapphire

Rolly said:
He shoots himself, but the bullet penetrate his head and hit me too. He scores a double kill.

I drop my GameBoy Advance SP, containing my copy of sapphire
A friend of mine and I fight over the Gameboy, and we end up literally killing each other over it.

I drop the orange dragon hatchling from my sig.

A

Anonymous

He kills me because I'm too busey hugging shadow to notice him~

I drop that Damnn 4th Chaos Emerald

The kitten becomes a lion and it eats me.

You don't know Goku (Where's the interrogation point of this stupid notebook)! Dude, even I that don't like more DBZ knows who he is! How old are you! Because Goku was the most famous character in my country (and possible in the wolrd) when I was four!

I drop the absence of a interrogation point.

snetonobre said:
You don't know Goku (Where's the interrogation point of this stupid notebook)! Dude, even I that don't like more DBZ knows who he is! How old are you! Because Goku was the most famous character in my country (and possible in the wolrd) when I was four!
I am only 11!
I kill a swan and she kills me.
I drop snetonobre.

I was so confused that a monster truck fell from the sky and crushes me and snetonobre

i drop Gordon Freeman (I hope someone knows who that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.