• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Suicide Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazuki-dono said:
It changes into a YELLOW gummibear and eats me.

I drop a soap

I trip over the soap, epicly falling onto a sword on display. It goes without saying, I get impaled.

I drop a Wii remote w/ nunchuk accessory.

Louie Forest said:
It kills my DSi so I kill myself.

I drop 7 RAINBOW gummi bears!

I panic because I believe the gummi bears are spiders in a fit of stupidity, inevitably triggering a heart attack.

I drop a pencilbox full of pencils.

I draw a picture of Linkachu and goes to ask her if she likes it but she says no so I shoot myself

I drop a maths test cheat sheet!

Dunno what that's supposed to be, so I run to ask to someone and accidentaly falls of a cliff in my desperate running.

Obviously, drop myself.

Punches the poor kitten, goes to jail for animal violence and gets stabed there. Drops a treasure map and a message to fellow DJ Luke:

Most of the things that are impossible are in fact, ultimately hard, like teleport. Two things said to be ultimately hard are truly impossible: to know and/or have seen everything, and to have cleared the first Castlevania game. Those that say they know/have seen everything are unaware to the fact that information is infinite. Those that say they have cleared Castlevania is unaware to the fact that we're talking about the first Castlevania game, or else they are terrible liars.

A

Anonymous

I fallow the map to you're house and get annoyed to death (Really dude, stop using logic)

I drop a singal grain of sand

Dies thanks to your terrible grammatic in a public space, as well as your uncultured comment about logic. We live in the information era, logic can easily overcome anyone in a battle. A good plan can stop any war any time, if successful. Really, stop criticizing what you do not understand. It's not my fault if you're so uncultured. Of course this is a game section, and logic is not needed here. That's why I still make fun comments like the one about Castlevania and the one below.

Drops this little guy reading what I writed ::)

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous

I don't die, but the little guy dose due to n00bishness (this is charms, we don't need logic here)

And really, 'writed'?and you scold me for im proper use of grammer...*coughflippin'trollcough*

I drop Bat man

Thepyro said:
I don't die, but the little guy dose due to n00bishness (this is charms, we don't need logic here)

And really, 'writed'?and you scold me for im proper use of grammer...*coughflippin'trollcough*

I drop Bat man
Batman uses the Batmobile to run my a$$ over.

I drop a digital camera.

Yeah, we don't need it here, but it's not forbbiden, so do not criticize me. Also, I'm brazilian,and there's no problem writing a error or two, while you written a entire post of errors. It is even less important considering the fact that I always writes and talk like this (while talking/writing english), not to impress anyone. And I'm a troll as much as you are. And I woudn't comment about this anymore, but since you reffered to my grammar, the correct would be "improper" and "Batman", without empty spaces between them.

I don't want to die close to you, so I drive a bus full of people until I fall in a cliff with it, and before the bus can fall anymore I shoot myself.

The bus continues falling with the people and my corpse inside, and it goes to the next post.

I dropped the bus! How could you not see it?

Well, anyway the penguin pecks me until I'm dead and them he starts flying.

I drop a smeargle.

I savagely execute it,with an axe, but the posessed digital camera pushes me onto a busy road, and I get run over by a Bentley.

I drop David Miliband.

The entire universe explodes but I survive then I get struck by the leftover debris.
I drop me and my uber cuteness!

A

Anonymous

I say that you aren't cute and you shoot me!

I drop a badass ninetails

To Sunglasses at 0:30 - AHHHHHHH! Cyclops!
If he removes his glasses I'mma get shot and die! (*falls off the cliff of Charms'*)

I drop a baby Ash.

A

Anonymous

I poke him and he bites my finger, so I run around yelling "Get him off!". The place I run to is the hood where I get him off my finger, and then I notice where I am and run away yelling "I an't gettin' shot!". I end up running off the cliff of charms.

I drop myself.

I shoot at you for dropping yourself so much times (where's your creativity girl?), and then you fall in me and I die because my body was weak of dying and reviving so many times.

Drop the entire pokécharms site.

It falls on me I die. Arg! (sorry I am really tired for some reason today)
I drop this: 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
I say that no matter how ugly Michael Jackson is, he will always be cooler than him, he agrees, but kills me anyway.

I drop my brand-new sig.

A

Anonymous

I devolp an odd weakness to sushi, and am forced to eat some, the rest is self explantory.

I drop your cat (there's mah creativity)

My cat does not exist (since I don't have one) and therefore i implodes because of the nothingness.

I drop a battery charger

Kazuki-dono said:
My cat does not exist (since I don't have one) and therefore i implodes because of the nothingness.

I drop a battery charger
The mad scientist in me takes over and I electrocute myself in the attempt. It goes without saying, I expire.
I drop Dante (Devil May Cry)!

I says "never heardoff" and he kills me.

Drops a something that I would write here but my stupid brother made me forget.

Ah, and Kazuki-dono: It's not a guitar, it's a bass ;D

He shines so much that I go blind, then I keep walking like would do any blind idiot (or idiot blind) and something that I haven't seen what it was kills me.

Drops the mysteryous thingy that killed me in a unknown way.

Status
Not open for further replies.