• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

So I have a job now. I work at the local Sonic drive in now, and sometimes my co workers are jerks and sometimes they are sweet-cutiepies to make me caramel-chocolate shakes ♥ They look so young too! Why must they be ten years older than me ;A;

Also I've been on a Pokemon Fusion kick lately. This is such an awesome fad~ I really hope that they get more fusion material available soon, the artwork would be neverending!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm on a photo taking spree today for my workplace's end of the year slideshow (which I've personally been putting together for the past 3 years). It's amusing how people react when they notice a camera pointed at them or see you taking pictures. I've been dragged into two different classrooms now to snap photos and have inspired several other instructors to take their own. The day just keeps getting more and more amusing. :angel:

On a somewhat related but different thought, I only have two and a half weeks left of work now before being laid off for July/August. In one way the year feels like it has gone by incredibly fast (just as it always does) but on the other hand it also feels like it dragged something awful. The death of my boss in October really shook things up for a good long while but the department has finally settled back into its usual rhythm. In the end I'm just glad to have a job - 4 years running as of this past March! It's the longest time that I've ever worked at the same place of employment. At this point all I can hope is that the 2013/2014 school year is better than the last~

bluhhhhhh my life is so messy. some bits are beginning to become really good but that makes some of the bad bits even worse. i am so confused and lost and it kind of kills to know that i actually only have like two friends and everything is falling apart but there is oNE REALLY GOOD THING but i'm too scared to act on it and it's probably just a fluke and oh. my whole life hurts.

in other news i am now in S3 and my timetable's pretty nice apart from double PE last two periods on a Friday. hmmmmmmmmm.

tumblr_mo6wchkNvf1rzyqe3o1_500.png

My name is Master Chief and I like to wear a cloak over my perfectly functional armor for no reason other than drama.

No seriously why is he wearing a cloak? If his armor can handle space I'm pretty sure it can deal with a desert.

Well I now have a job at Sonic, well, I've had it for a couple of weeks now. So now I rush to people's cars to deliver them food~ I get good tip too~ I PLAN ON BUYING SO MANY VIDEO GAMES WITH THIS MONEY! >:0

Also, I heard PS4 pretty much dominated. tsk tsk tsk Microsoft, why did you suddenly become so stingy?

I have been screeching unintelligibly for the last five hours because of Sony at E3, and the fact that they've announced a new KH game for the PS4

On a totally unrelated note I'm now planning to get a part-time job.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
New Pokemon info! Fairy-types are real and so much new stuff! sfghgfjddhgsjdkghgsjdjhgf

I am so unintangible right now because of awesome overload @.@

Welp, this is goodbye for a little while. For a month, I will be very inactive, until I get settled in at my new house. My Internet is being shut off tomorrow, and I have to pack up this laptop today, so I won't be able to get on at all for at least 2 weeks.

I'll still be able to get on occasionally, but only to pop in. Until Michigan, I'll be more or less gone, so goodbye for now, everyone! I must now depart :angel:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Good luck with getting settled in ShinyZekrom, we'll all still be here when you get back :)

About to have a wonderfully unhealthy meal of greasy Fish and Chips. Oh Britain I missed you so <.>

This week has been a dang good week so far. Sony does better than Microsoft (honestly I've always wanted the PS systems to go back to like they were with the PS2 and now it might be happening but I won't celebrate too soon), Nintendo announces a butt load of stuff, tons of new Pokemon, I made a lot of tips, and Homestuck upd8ed. Yes I did spell update as upd8. I AM SO HAPPY :D

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I think I managed five hours sleep plus another 30 minutes when I fell asleep on the sofa, so not in the most energetic of moods today considering this is after a late night and very little sleep the night before. ^^;

I'm really excited for Animal Crossing: New Leaf today though. I don't expect to get the game at midnight because I earned it through taking part in Nintendo's So Many Games promotion, but I've got my fingers crossed anyway. Apparently download codes don't get emailed out until the day after the games release (at least judging by Donkey Kong Country Returns: 3D), but they apparently go up on Club Nintendo on the day of release, so it can't hurt for me to have a poke around at midnight anyways. :angel:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Pizza is on Tun next time we all want some :D

Well, spent most of today sat quietly talking to a poorly baby bird, but he's happily made a full recovery in the box next to me and flown off all on his own :') So, now onwards with what I had planned to do today: finally start playing Far Cry 3 :arr:

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
So a ton of crap is happening in life, most of it is directed at me. Which means it's (OF COURSE) taking a toll on my sleep. Staying up at hours so late that even the folks nine hours ahead of me are in shock and awe. Not that big of a deal though, since it's the summer and I have fuck-all to do. Sleeping in is just natural.

With that said, waking up naturally (all thanks to yourself) at an hour much earlier than your usual is kind of unsettling. What the fuck? What do you even do when that happens? Lay around in bed until the hour you normally wake up at approaches? Get up anyways, but deal with "wow, you're actually awake" comments and such?

Nah, it's not a big deal. Just stay calm, put on a facade, and go grab a cup of tea. That'll fix everything. Tea understands. Tea good.

...Wait, where the hell is all the tea?

The tea pot, normally half-full around this hour, is empty. There are no packets of teabags, either. Yes, I drink that stuff, I drink it regularly. But I cannot do so today, because there's no tea to be found. There's no normal tea, and there's no backup-plan tea. This house is currently 100%-I-guarantee-it tea-free.

But I need my tea. I really do need it. Why aren't you giving me my tea, house. Where did you hide all the tea? Give it back! God DAMMIT what is so fucking difficult about getting a fucking cup of tea around here? This house is fucking infested with tea-stealing gremlins and they have ruined everything. This is a fucking conundrum. Do you realize that I cannot function at all without my tea?

I think I need to cut back.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Today at work is our "graduation ceremony" for our students. Dress code was formal wear. I realized yesterday that I have absolutely nothing dressy aside from a single outfit, so I had to go with it. But these things... these things called "skirts". I don't like these things. What have I done to myself. </3

*Is going to hide away in the empty computer lab until it's time for break and/or the ceremony* ;_;

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Did not come home from Africa to slowly cook in my room. So warm :V

The sharks in Far Cry 3 are mean and horrible and I don't like them. Going into deep water stresses me out. And what's worse? Now it's saying that to craft a new pack or something I need man-eating shark skin. So you're telling me that somewhere there are even bigger sharks? ;___;

I keep forgetting that my summer vacation started... And that I'm playing in the current Mafia game. D: Since school ended my mind is else were and I'mma end up forgetting tons of things.
It doesn't help that I now have Animal Crossing to add onto the mindlessness that I already have.. :/

I'm so angry and close to crying because my teacher has added my grade wrong and it's gonna keep from going to university and I've tried telling her but she is being stubborn and won't accept that she's wrong ;_; >=O

EDIT: She has managed to push my grade from quote "Evidence provided in session" :D I'm going to uni

i think i accidentally joined a band today uh

but apparently my original songs need to be more "rock"
i'm sorry are my cute ukulele songs based around the C Major blues scale not grunge enough for you?? geez

i have so many conflicting emotions constantly

i am literally just typing what comes into my head

maybe i should stop.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Tunolipede said:

maybe i should stop.
It's called being a teenager. Sadly it doesn't really go away, you just learn to cope with it better.

Find a good outlet for yourself. Whether it be music (that is just for you), writing, painting, or somebody to talk to that will simply listen. Loads of emotions become a pain, but I think I prefer them to doubting if you have ANY. I've been in both boats, and having a lot of them is better.

On a side not, did you guys just get 1991 over there in the UK? Who still plays grudge music? :x (Just a tip from the future: the drummer from Nirvana is gonna go on to do HUGE things for himself. ;) )

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
She lives in Scotland. It's an entirely different timezone.

(BTW: Your 'cute ukelele' songs are awesome and for your age and experience you are very good at what you do. Fuck anyone who tells you otherwise).

i love you guys wow. thank you both! being a teenager kinda sucks and i mean this is only my second year of it but at heart i'm still like eight. but thank you for the advice and stuff, i will try with all of my might to follow it u v u

Sir Red said:
(Just a tip from the future: the drummer from Nirvana is gonna go on to do HUGE things for himself. ;) )

i don't think we're that advanced yet, i mean you still get people wearing scrunchies over here. we've got some music though, dave grohl does look an awful lot like that guy from the foo fighters ...

i am so worried that someone will take this seriously so this is a disclaimer to say sarcasm

Sir Red said:
Tunolipede said:

maybe i should stop.
It's called being a teenager. Sadly it doesn't really go away, you just learn to cope with it better.

urgh.

uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrgh.

No. Just, no.

Just because you are hormonal doesn't mean you have to make a huge fucking melodrama about tiny little things.

Nothing against Tun or Red, but I haaaaaaaate it when people say that.

I hate whatever this is that I've come down with. My stomach is killing me, I feel like I'm going to faint from the lightheadedness, I keep getting dizzy spells, and my stomach feels so bloated even when I eat a small meal... on the upside at least I have tomorrow off...

Doubled sounds like what I get minus vomiting. It takes a while for it to go away and it can come back at random. I've found sugars in things such as chocolate help, don't eat too much and I'm not sure if it'll help if you aren't nauseous but ginger is usually good for stomach problems (and throat, its a great health food)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Work is finally done for the summer. Finding it hard to accept this but it's indeed reality. Time to remember how to relax. |D

Welp, my life is falling apart slowly. I'm losing time to hang out with my friends on the limited and borrowed time we have left, I'm becoming mad from working such a crappy job, I'm becoming worse at my own writing and art, and now my parents are on the verge of divorce. Why can't they just stop being idiots for five minutes and talk like adults?

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
I want bacon.
I really want bacon.
No. No... You don't understand.

I need bacon. lyk rite nao.
But it's 4AM... And my mother is asleep.
And when you cook bacon, people wake up...

...And try stealing your fucking bacon.
It's my bacon, stop trying to eat it.
crying.gif

...I'm so sad and hungry right now.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'm getting the feeling that the term "going Shiny" has the same connotations in mafia now as "going Turbo" did in Wreck-It Ralph. I'm not too happy about this, really, especially if people are actually trying to do it. Don't do it, people. Don't get in trouble. Don't try to ruin this fun game ;;

In other news, orientation's in a few days and I swear I might have forgotten to do something Dx

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I managed to sleep in until 8 AM today and likely slept a good 7 and a half hours total this past night. Haven't been able to manage that in well over a month. It's sad how happy I am about this, but daamn. Sleep is awesome. ♥

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
I managed to sleep in until 8 AM today and likely slept a good 7 and a half hours total this past night. Haven't been able to manage that in well over a month. It's sad how happy I am about this, but daamn. Sleep is awesome. ♥

Sleeeeeep is goooooood :')

Next weekend the area I live in has a festival, called the Woodseats Festival. The Tesco I work in is hosting all the children's artwork entries for the official festival poster and I currently have them all to look after until Monday. Their little paintings are so cute and wonderful, I don't think I could have even tried to choose the winner. So cute :blush:

So I'm quitting my job. Last night I came home from a 10 hour shift of delivering to impolite and picky customers while working with a drama queen and a lazy but barking manager, and I decided that I couldn't take anymore. I told my other manager that I was giving them the 2 week notice, and while I was flattered by her begging me to stay since I was "One of the good ones", I seriously cannot handle it. On top of the stuff going on at home, my health is literally failing right now; I'm on anti anxiety medications and other medications to help with my other health issues that range from coughing to the dizzyness and aching/hungry stomach because of all the stress. But at least I don't have diddly squat otherwise, and my cholesterol is perfect along with everything other than my sickness.