• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
So, I just finished BioShock 2.

I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. I definitely didn't expect it to have one of the best stories I've seen lately in a video game.

Linkachu said:
Welp, Halloween is over. Time for stores to fill up with Christmas stuff. I should probably make an effort this year to decorate my classroom. XP

(Sonic Generations today, wheeeeee)
No fair I can't get Sonic Generations yet

I actually went out and bought halloween stuff because its at it cheapest in november just save it til next year ;)

sorry guys I haven't posted in a while... I have 2 weeks of harsh tests TT.TT so I need to study, plus getting home at 5 isn't doing very well to me......... I got a low grade on math test and well ithas been hard for me to be here

Feeling overwhelemed by work

Got 4 reviews to do which altogether needs to be 7 pages long and to do that I have to watch a full film and play through a full game
Got to write a 2 page story about Beyonce and her pregnancy
Got to design 2 sudukos and a crossword
Find 6 more music related stories
Find loads of images and reference them
And then convert all this into a 20 page magazine

Gotta do all of this before monday D:

It needs to be December already, I just want Avalon to be out here instead of cramped up. I want to see her already!

Need to find things to keep myself busy, time seems to be slowing down.

I'm feeling awful since I came back from college a couple of hours ago D:

Whenever I eat I'm filled after one bite
I've drank 15 bottles of water within the last 2 hours
I just feel generally sick
and my stomach is making wierd noises.

In other news I'm busy setting up for the 19th November we are doing charity work for Children in Need. Paying money to come in fancy dress (I knew the halloween stuff I bought last week would be useful), and I'm running two events simultaneously running a novelty photobooth and also running a Just Dance competition but there is 12 flights of stairs between them. But I got 3 others in my group so we are going to swap turns of what event we are managing

This 10-year-old girl in my school district died from cancer the other day. She was so sweet. I feel really bad for this girl in my homeroom, since her sister died.

And I contacts! It's so nice to be able to see again C:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I feel like I've seen new age Green Hill Zone more than I ever wanted to. It was fun finishing off all of its challenge acts and collecting all 10 of its red rings, but that's enough for now. @-@

eeeeeheeeheehh I've been so happy since Monday~

oh oh I got my (amazingly awesome) friend Demi (who has started going out with my oldest friend which is cool) into K-ON - she already liked anime, manga and J-pop, but I introduced her to K-ON~ - and we sat at lunch squeezing each other's fingers going "puuniii, punniiiii~"

it was fun.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
w00t for a three day weekend! It's only 2 PM and I've already had a blast gaming with my little sister. I'm so glad that local co-op play came back into style this gen. I missed it. ^^

So tonight has been another fantastic evening of Skype calls- With Stel and SCT as our special guests- And an ongoing private guitar concert from Stel! It was pretty friggin' amazing xD

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Dammit Royal Mail. You'd better bring Skyrim tomorrow or I cannot be help responsible for committing acts of non-specified violence towards my postman.

And I like my postman, so we wouldn't want that.

fanart-cosplay-skyrim.jpg

2010, meet 2011.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
Teapot said:
Still no Skyrim. Have given up and bought on Steam.

Damn snail mail.

And I thought I was a consumer whore. XD

I hate Royal Mail with a passion, if they aren't losing/breaking stuff they're going extra slow even on a service which shouldn't take half as long as it should. rant/

Anyways, Twilight is on tonight and I'm tempted to watch. I haven't seen it before (although I have the first two books in the series thanks to dad as birthday presents), and although I wouldn't call myself a 'fan' of the series the movie seems like something which should be seen for the sake of it.

So yeah, probably gonna watch Merline (normal Saturday night viewing for me), then Twilight.

Hmm watching the football/soccer match between England and Spain which isn't something I normally do o.O My saturday nights usually consist of sitting on the Wii playing Mario Kart and SSBB not football/soccer :p

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
LolBowieKnife.png

You withdraw the BOWIE KNIFE from its tight LEATHER SCABBARD and gaze upon the MYSTICAL VISAGE reflected eternally from the polished metal. Oh, the tales that this weapon has carved, its blade singing of SPIDERS from the PINK MOON, deep within its mysterious UNDERGROUND depths. You feel that this blade may be infused with THE POWER OF VOODOO and that armed with it, you would ascertain your enemies would be UNDER PRESSURE as they are swept by the MAGIC DANCE of death...

GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOOL. It would take a true REBEL REBEL to harness the full potential of this weapon. Alas, it CAN'T LIVE WITHIN YOU. Not that it would be of much use AS THE WORLD FALLS DOWN, anyway.

~*~

You attempt to BE THE LAW and fail miserably. You cannot BE THE LAW. Only one has ever succeeded in BEING THE LAW - in a far-away session - and by ascending to the God Tier as The Judge of Dread, he has ensured his dominion over the realm of LAW forever. Or at least, until he dies. You project that his death will be JUST, but the question remains JUST WHAT.

Weeds said:
After watching the latest dubbed Pokémon episode, I have decided that Sawk is the manliest Pokémon of all time.

Yo, Weeds, I'm real happy for you and imma let you finish, but Blaziken is still the manliest PokeMon of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Dark Soul said:
Weeds said:
After watching the latest dubbed Pokémon episode, I have decided that Sawk is the manliest Pokémon of all time.

Yo, Weeds, I'm real happy for you and imma let you finish, but Blaziken is still the manliest PokeMon of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Lies.

Everyone knows Jigglypuff is. =|

I'm really happy only went to college for 5 minutes to print work off. Everyone else is miles behind me so I get pretty much everyday off now except for Wednesday and Friday this week and Tuesdays until we start back at collee after Christmas half term

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Linkachu said:

And I thought I was a consumer whore. XD
Hey, I've since received and returned the Amazon one, so I haven't spent any more money!

... I've just proved that I'm really impatient.