• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Shinedown is fucking awesome, how did I only recently discover them?! ;_;
So are AFI and (old) Linkin Park. :3

I needa finish Emerald version :s

Love mah friends.

Peanut butter sammiches<3

Going shooting tomorrow. -w-

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
So I tried to show my mom the wonders of kpop, and she was all "Super Junior sucks, their dancing and singing are horrible!"

Then I showed her SHINee, and she went all "The ones with your name seem so much more talented!"

I dunno whether to feel mad, amused, or awesome. XD

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Well, from how late night chats have been turning out, it seems I picked the worst possible time to quit Neopets...

... Wow. I've been away for quite some time O.o

Well, whatever.

We're going to Sweden next week, we're going to Sweden next week~ Only if for a few days~ I'm so happy~

Rolly said:
PokeGirlPraure said:
We're going to Sweden next week, we're going to Sweden next week~ Only if for a few days~ I'm so happy~

Where in Sweden are you going? :) (I'm swedish fyi)
I don't know, to tell the truth. I know we'll drive around for a few days and then go back, but I have to find out interesting things to visit. If you're Swedish, mind you help me? :p

I got back from vacation yesterday. Being home is so much more fun. If only there were sea turtles here...

Some of the food there was gross. Especially the crab cake and tiramisu. The crab cake was all spongy and nasty tasting, and the tiramisu was gross and felt like jello. At least some of the other desserts and mashed potatoes were good.

Haha, I think I'm gonna start calling it that as well. Big Green Bunny Land is probably the funniest place in Sweden ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back from NomCon~

I loved every minute of it ♥. I was on the catwalk with the Soul Eater cosplay group, which consisted of DeathScythe, Maka, Soul and myself (Kid). There were two other Kid cosplayers, one of which I got my first pic with ;).

The Nom-Prom was amazing though <3333333
After all the classical tracks were finished, the highlights were as follows:

Bird is the Word
Russian Rickroll
Friday-Rebecca Black
Don't Stop Believin'

tumblr_lnf1vaQhE61qb6wx2.gif

And then the burlesque show ♥

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've now tried to log into mIRC about 20 times with no success. It's being bitchy again. Damn annoying nagware >=O

For some reason my family thinks I'm allergic to peanuts. Unbeknownst (lol) to them, I've eaten em all my life and been just fine, no issues.
Got blood tested, was "really positive" which means "YOU EAT IT YOU DIE PAL" ...
The test is 80-90% right, it may be wrong for me.
Thing is I can't say I've been just fine my whole life on peanuts because I've said I'd eaten em to get out of school (save me the lecture, it was 6th grade)
Fuuuu.
:c
I love peanuts n such!
Peanut butter, salted 'nuts, Butterfingers..

Linkachu said:
Just about to introduce Firefly to my mother. :)

oh. my gosh.

This is probably just me being a silly but I didn't realize anyone here likes Firefly. Luke's, like, obsessed with it right now. I haven't watched much of it but it's pretty awesome.

(also I love how they just randomly curse in Chinese. Wuh duh ma huh tah duh fong kwong duh wai shung!)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Silly Tunny. I assure you that many of us around here were/are Firefly fans. :3

And anyone who isn't a fan should be. >=O

Last week of summer vacation. It's pretty sad, but since I'm about to start in a brand new class i'ts exciting as well. Also, I can finally train athletics during school.

I'm wondering what is the difference between 川 and 河 .... they are pronounced the same but 川 is used in all Japanese rivers and 河 is used for other stuff like 河童 (kappa)... I don't know the difference T-T

First day of school... It was ok (except for the "meeting people you can't stand who think you're their friend" part) Too bad I didn't get to harass some Pre-DP's though :(