• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Finally got to see the 4th Pirates movie, and the day before it goes off here no less. It was pretty good. :)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
So replicate your genes with S-CDK,
Saving your kinases to get the lamins out the way.
Yo.
Cut it.

Soy un célula
I'm mitotic, baby
So why don't you split me~

Cell Biology Exam tiems.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
I haven't even started my job yet, and already, I'm filling in for someone on Saturday. I sure as hell better get paid, that's all I can say...

I just had an epic sub... And I'm trying to learn the Melbourne Shuffle... That dance is much harder than it looks. :C

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Rolly said:
Why does my rank say "Cry, Sem, cry"?

Nevermind, it was only because my post-count was the same three numbers (222). Oh well

No, it was only that because it was that one specific number. Sem has an irrational fear of that number, thus Alex made a unique user group for that post number. :3 So yes, cry, Sem! D:<

Lol, I haven't had a descent Pokemon trade in ages... Meh... I'm upset cuz my friend is borrowing my Tornadus, and he hasn't given it back yet... If I don't get it back within the next two weeks or so, I might just trade away his precious Typhlosion... (:< (The iFlare has a mean side... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sir Red said:
No, it was only that because it was that one specific number. Sem has an irrational fear of that number, thus Alex made a unique user group for that post number. :3 So yes, cry, Sem! D:<

Actually, I made it. Or Sem made it. Can't remember. ;D

Also, as it must be repeated: DONE WORK FOR THE SUMMER, BITCHES! >=D

Linkachu said:
Sir Red said:

Actually, I made it. Or Sem made it. Can't remember. ;D

That's just... awsome..

Yay, back on the interwebs :D

Oh, and I got Google Chrome. I really like it, and its way better than IE in terms of speed. I just wish it wouldn't bother me about every single unfamiliar word :/

so........ anyone in the mood for spin teh bottle? :D *shot*

I sure do hope I get better soon. Like, right now. I'm starving, but I can't eat anything except for Popsicles, and they aren't very good at helping with hunger. Then if I'm still sick tomorrow I'll need to go to the doctor again to get a prescription and some lovely bloodwork done~

You know, I'm starting to wish I had my own custom title. Then again, I don't really do much to deserve one.

Oh, and does anyone want to join our group on DA? It's called Trainer Turf. just follow the link in my sig to my page and select the group from it.

But aside from that, I hate Jane Eyre. The book anyway. It's soooooooooo boring! THere's no action! No fisticuffs! No random explosions, swords, or random lions appearing to bite their faces off!........Yes I'm weird...... Yes I know I'm talking to myself. No I'm not insane *twitch*

I want to be a Sonic character right now. DOwnside: I'm shorter than everyone. Upside: Sweet sweet freedom from clothes :x

I want Sonic Generations alreaday! D:<

After watching the first episode of Pokémon Black and White, I have decided that Zekrom is teh shit. It's not like I didn't know that already...

Oh, also, can haz teh help? I'm getting a 3DS tomorrow (YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH), and I don't know wether to pic the blue one or the blck one. Healpz?

Blue! I bought a blue DS Lite to replace my broken-hinge black one, I wuuvs it :3 not a 3DS buuut.

Also,
where are my pants? :|

I wish we had Mountain Dew ;_;

Reaaaaally considering getting White version, even though a lot of Gen V pokés look like Gen IV ones or they look just plain silly :x decisions. Emulator?

Hoenn's Elite Four music is SO BOSS. I want a remake! Hoenn coulf be beautiful in 3D. Plus, Emerald lools all wuuut after playing SoulSilver/Platinum xD

Nyee ; A;
The builders are working outside with the grinder on metal, and it's so bluh :<
I'm afraid the room will fall down with me any minute. ヽ(`Д´)ノ

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was playing Earthbound when my computer reset on me, and I don't know how to get back saved information once I close out the screen. In other words, I lost all my data for Earthbound! The worst part is that I had the Sword of Kings and the Gaia Beam, which I spent hours looking for!
DARN YOU COMPUTER!!!

In other news, I got Animal Crossing recently (the original one), and it's a ton of fun. I should look for other versions of it...

In the electronics store: Aqua Blue 3DS, you want it? Up yours, my friend.

deviantPOOP__Morshu__s_an_Ass_by_DrSVH.png

Well, I've had a busy few days recently. We've got our forums up now, but now we're looking for a concept artist. At least things have quieted down a little.

Oh, and why do babies like me? -_-

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Had a burst of inspiration earlier. Doing some writing now. Listening to Amy (aka. Evanescence). This is a good night.

It's nice to have this freedom again, even if just for the summer. ♥