• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Chronicles....

Frelling phenominal... I am only scared as to what else might come from that space between your ears, and yet I can't wait to see it! ;D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Poor Ultracow XD

Another great and funny chapter Nem! I love the 'Sem being slow' part, with him only answering at the end *giggles*

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Hahahahahaha. I am still laughing, about 5-6 minutes later. :D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Wahahaha. You always find teh greatest things to parody. :D

Nemesis

Former Administrator

Far away from Pokecharms, a large crowd is gathered in a room, all looking towards their leader.

Nemesis

Former Administrator

Alex- Well, I guess we should check on the Realm.

Chi- Make sure there is enough room for all those new n00bs?

Alex- And see how many have suffocated. If it isn

Nemesis

Former Administrator

Ultracow (Ultrapig??) is laying on a hospital bed, with worried Pokecharmers gathering around

See whole thing.

No, TBA. They do not call you, Teh Blue One. They call you The Blue Avenger. Avenger is much collio-er. I didn't want anyone to hate me for copying you by making myself Teh Purple Avenger.

Also, I'm just glad I was there for Ultrapig- I mean Ultracow- I mean Ultrahorse- I mean Ultradonkey- I mean--- 3 hours later, I finally finish listing Ultra-animals, and say, I *puff pant* mean *puff pant* Ultraco- *falls over* ow.

Nemesis

Former Administrator

Although most of the members of Pokecharms are good friends, most of the time, some members have their own forums or IRC channels to talk to only those they wish to talk too, about what they want to talk about

So, wait... Now Ultracow is dead? Oh, and I wasn't just wearing black. I was wearing a black suit WITH a purple dot, so it still has some purple.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Ultracow must live!!! He can't die/be dead. Great chapter though, love the NiceHat part XD

I am running out of ways to express my laughter.

[quote author=Nemesis BSc (Hons) link=topic=4533.msg67718#msg67718 date=1217350572]
Ruko- Let

Inspiring.

No really, it is.

I haven't had a good laugh in a while, so I say that I absolutely love this. Amidst all the tribulations I've seemed to bring home with me, logging here and seeing this allows my lips to do that rare thing, to bend slightly into a smile.

wtf am I saying.

This is hilarious, 'nuff said. I especially loved the epic noob siege. Hopefully Ultracow returns in some hilarious defiance of physics.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
*Wipes away tears of joy* That was beautiful Nem, a true masterpeice. I can't wait to read more. I wonder what the fate of Ultracow will be.

...Nem, if Ultracow dies, you owe me an internet-cheeseburger. Though GhostUltracow would be kinda cool... he could switch from "MOO!" to "BOO!". Har har har. That wasn't that funny...​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Nem... that was epic win. Epic, epic win. ^^

I GET KICKED BY BLAZIKEN!!! *coughs* And using Data's dictionary was also hilarious.

EDIT: And I luffles being the one to shine, because it's my time to shine, right? -shot-

Nemesis

Former Administrator

DoggyEars- Hi all!

Carmen- Hi!

Rain- HiDoggyEarsHowAreYou?

DoggyEars- Fine thanks : )

Carmen- That

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh, wow! That was so funny, I don't know what to say...

No, seriously. I can't say much without repeating myself from the past. XD Great job again, Nem!

XDDDD
I have been slamming my head on my desk quite hard for twenty minutes now in an attempt to stop laughing at the NiceHat vs DoggyEars part. (And I am very sensitive to pain, so that is a maaaajor compliment.)
I'll get NiceHat a nice PURPLE hat!
No, get NiceHat a hat that skips around so he can't catch it ;)

Agreed. But first we have to find a place that SELLS a purple skipping hat...
...yeah, I'll quit spamming now. :p

Huzzah for living and catch phrases! Yess'm, I am aliveeee.

People like me a lot more when Nem controls me, eh?

Ahahahaha. I just caught up on 4 pages...Thanks for the part!!!

I mean...uh...erm... MOO!

...yeah.

This story is the badassness of PokeCharms!

I was freaked out when I saw Nem write me in the Chronicles, that and I was happy.

But this has to be the best place for some catchphrases.

Any ways, Go Nem!

Lol, nice chapter Nem, I totally lol'd at El.

Another n00b attack is what everyone needs down at Pokecharms!

Let's see some epic pwnage of Alex and Nem!

Nemesis

Former Administrator

Chi- What do we do?

Ultracow- MOO?

Sem- Go and sit in the EMO corner?

Nem- We are going to have to go out there

OK... that was a bit creepy in the end, about "ood", and the n00bs with their speech. I pictured them all speaking in unison with a monotonous tone. And, also, how can NiceHat say he has a nice hat? It was lost, and Mudskipper and I never got him a new one! I'm confused.