• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Chronicles....

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Sugar coating them, then Rain eats them. That made me lol.

In fact, this whole chapter or whatever made me lol. But poor Artie, having to be annoyed by TPL the whole time... XD

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
OK, this needs an official health warning. I laughed so hard I started wheezing and had to use my inhaler!

I wonder whether the CyberNems are anatomically correct? (WHY did I just wonder that? :o)

Nemesis

Former Administrator

And now for something different.

The Cinders Life!

The comedic show depicts two wealthy young socialites (Rachel and Hannah Cinders) as they struggle to do manual, low-paying jobs such as cleaning rooms, serving meals in fast-food restaurants and working as camp counselors.

Job #1 Cleaning Rooms

Hannah- Why are we doing this again?

Chi- To prove we aren

Shado- (He's just a shadow, ok?)I wish my sister would stop playing the trumpet.

She :p

At least if I was a trumpet I wouldn't think it was loud, becuse I wouldn't have ears, because I'm well, a trumpet, and trumpets don't have ears. I don't like trumpets because they are so loud. >>

I'd also only say 'w00t' if I was a little whack in the head that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sem- They're coming outta the walls! They're coming outta the goddamn walls!

Man, I laughed so hard at that that I almost had coffee come out of my nose. A great few chapters Nem! Please keep on writing. (Still like that part when Nem Falon Kicks Shiny into the n00bs.)

My autopsy is going to reveal that I died laughing...

A large crashing sound is heard as something flies through a sheet of glass.

Chi- Huh? What was that?

Hannah- I think that was logic being thrown out of a window.
XD

Can you put me in a chapter? I want to see what hilariously funny idea you come up with.

*falls out of her chair laughing*

Nemesis

Former Administrator

Ruko- Well that ended well.

Purps- It could have been better, Jetters was burnt to cinders by the firewall.

Ruko- As I said, that ended well.

Oak- It was a triumph! My website is safe thanks to me! As usual!

Carmen- Your not hogging the limelight at all : )

Rain- WeAllHelpedToo!

Shiny- Yeah, I have the brusies to prove it!

Oak- But, without me none of you would have been here to do that stuff, correct?

Nem- Yeah, but if we weren

Nemesis

Former Administrator

A club somewhere. Probably the same one Nem and El were in earlier, because we have a low budget. Hell, budget? It

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Rain- SugarInDrinkPlease!

Baratron- I would appreciate it greatly if we could stop demonstrating our one dimensional character traits and continue with this scene..

That made me giggle! Great work as usual Nem! As always, I look forward to more!
Oh, and in the previous chapter UltraCow = Win ^^

Nemesis

Former Administrator

Nem- What are we going to do tonight Alex?

Alex- The same thing we do every night Nem. Try to moderate Pokecharms!

They're Alex and The Nem
Yes, Alex and The Nem
One is Irish
The other's just Nem.
They're the most important
Moderators on the forum
They're Alex,
They're Alex and The Nem, Nem, Nem, Nem
Nem, Nem, Nem, Nem
Nem.

Alex- Things sure have been quiet around here lately Nem.

Nem- What other than that large scale n00b invasion a few pages back?

Alex- Shush. Remember when we used to have such fun, all those summers in the sun?

Nem- Er, no?

Alex- The two of us, as the authoritive double act, having power over everyone else, who had to laugh at out rubbish puns?

Nem-Kinda.

Alex-Like the interrogation lamp!

Nem-I loved that lamp

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
From the look of google translator, that was portuguese spam. I think. Any portuguesy peoples here that can actually make the effort to speak english?

In other news, Chronicles is still a piece of awesome ^^ *goes to watch Human Nature again*

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor Who for teh win. The epic win.

So yes, the Chronicles continue to be awesome. Kudos.

*no comment as Skipper is laughing too hard*
*accidentally headdesk's in an attempt to put her head down & not seem hysterical* Ow...
Good Lord this is too funny. I like it without vowels...er I mean 'lk t wtht vwls' ;)

Nemesis

Former Administrator

Alex and Nemesis rush back to Pokecharms where their worst fear is realized. It really is the end of the vowels

That last one was kind of hard to understand. :[ Other than that, it was full of niceness and vowel-less-ness. :D

I still love whenever UC comes into the picture. "MOO!" :] Also, the way you depicted me was so amazingly epic, I find myself laughing every single time I read it. :3

There's not anything I can think of that's wrong with the Chronicles; keep up the good work, Nem. ^^

They're Alex and The Nem
Yes, Alex and The Nem
One is Irish
The other's just Nem.
Moderators on the forum
They're Alex,
Nem, Nem, Nem, Nem
Nem.

(Purple Text):You get the point. I'm not goint to flood the forum.

Yay! Pinky and the Brain references! W000000T!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
[quote author=Nemesis BSc (Hons) link=topic=4533.msg67153#msg67153 date=1216854476]
And thus it was decided that Pokecharms will never be without vowels again. As it is a pain to type and read. Atleast Data wasn

They're Alex and The Nem
Yes, Alex and The Nem
One is Irish
The other's just Nem.
Moderators on the forum
They're Alex,
Nem, Nem, Nem, Nem
Nem.

*Copies Purple Text thing from Purple*

...I actually sang the song out loud and put their voices in when I read it XP. Funny stuff you got here, the whole thing, not just that chapter...
*Goes to be a nerd somewhere else*

...I actually sang the song out loud and put their voices in when I read it XP. Funny stuff you got here, the whole thing, not just that chapter...
*Goes to be a nerd somewhere else*

So did I. When I told my friend about that earlier, he said, "What the hell?! They were completely ripping off Pinky and the Brain!", to which I said, "That's the point!"

Also,
[quote author=Nemesis BSc (Hons) link=topic=4533.msg67153#msg67153 date=1216854476]
Brtrn-Ths s gng o b dffclt t rd.

[/quote]

Oooooh! You used a vowel! The settings must have not been really messed up, which must be why Crmn, I mean Carmen didn't think it was irritating! The vowels showed for some people!

This is pretty good. I'll admit, I haven't read the entire thing, and I probably never will (I'm lazy), but it's fun to read the new chapters every now and then. I only wish I knew all the inside jokes here so I could appreciate it more. I also like how the chapters aren't extremely long or short. Keep up the good work. :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh, wow... I'm gone for a few days, and this is what I get? Like, 10 unread Chronicles? Oh well, all the better to waste my time with!

I really enjoyed the no-vowel episode. Seeing that I was able to follow all that proves that I really am scary...

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Pokecharms always welcomes new members. Well, if they have slightly more than one brain cell anyway. And when I say slightly, I

*puts head down on desk in an effort to not seem hysterical due to laughing entirely too hard*
The hat thing was hilarious :D