• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Pokecharms Chronicles....

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Ood is a doctor who reference. As is how the n00bs spoke, so yeah, they would talk like that.

As for the hat, it's Chronicles. Since when did it have to make sense?

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Erm, dunno. It makes little sense unless you know about Pokecharms. However if you still want to tell them, it's a shell of randomness filled with unpredictability. With some self depreciation on top.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Side note: also helps if you tell your friends what everyone's little personallity or whatever (like how I'm always kicked, how Carmen sugar coats everything, how Art's in the Realm even though he's not really a n00b, etc.)... but, of course, best if people just read the whole thing, or just try to understand it. I've been on Pokecharms for over a year, and I still don't get some of it sometimes.

But still... the n00bs are creaping me out. And I'm guessing that Damien will be talking about Magmar in the cupboard?

That's my extremely random guess. ^^

Once again, good job, Nem.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'd quote my favourite parts, but there are just too many. Great work as usual Nem, hopefully 'Charms will prevail against evil. I'm sure all the regular members would combine their skills to help you mods win the war ^^

Great stuff!

Nemesis

Former Administrator
And now, the adventures of Day_U! Wait, you wanted to find out what happened to everyone? Ha, tough shit.

Day_U- So wouldn

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Fun fact:

Apparently, Babs knows where Magzie is. He's off enjoying "the good life" (being raped every third tuesday).

LoneWolf got me to laugh, as did the almost-300-reference. (Though I suspect if I knew more about the history of Charms, some things would make more sense. >>)

OMG!

I died and so did everyone else who's not a Charms admin or El. I guess UC really did die this time. But it was funny! Nice chapter Nem.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
XD Love the 300-ish reference, it really amused me.

I just hope I didn't die in vain... XD

Great chapter as always

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh my gosh... I hope we're okay!

But I love the kinda "Lonewolf Vs. Ultracow" part. Udder Machine Guns disturbed me a bit, though... >< And what happened to TPL and Arte in the Realm? They didn't get attacked as well, did they?

Just finished checking up on the chapters that I missed. OMG, Sem is dead! (hopefully not) Why??!! Oh and I never would've seen that almost 300 referance if no one said anything.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Lol, that was unexpected... gosh, now I have a totally different picture and voice in mind of Arte whenever I read him speaking in one of these Chronicles. XD

I see Arte, covered in a startling white robe, floating in the air... the whiteness of his clothes almost glowing... his voice echoing...

Oh my gosh. That picture is so... I have no idea how to describe it. I think it's so... whatever, that even words cannot describe what it's like.

Arte...King of the n00bs...lol. It was kinda unexpected, yet predictable.

Btw, who are the tiny dozen voices that cried out and were silenced that Nem heard?

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
How is there anyone in this world at all these days that doesn't know that's a Star Wars reference? o.o

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Wait. What?

What?

WHAT?

Never? That's like...insane. Go stab your parents in the face for not making you watch at least the original.

Well, I knew it was a Star Wars reference, but if the others are still alive, then who were the tiny dozen voices that died? And if that was a ll just for the Star Wars joke, then oh.

You guys have never seen Star Wars? D< You're insane. Star Wars is one of the best movie series' ever. Yeah, 'This is not the space you're looking for' is a play on Star Wars in the manner of mocking the Jedi Mind Trick. ;p

... lolxd, I'm the king of n00bs. o-o

... for Pete's sake, that depiction of me made me think of myself that way. D< The image that formed in my brain was what everyone in those old paintings depicted Jesus to be, with my long brown hair and brown eyes. ME =/= JESUS. :< 'Course, my hair ain't THAT long, but still. >>;

But srs, that chapter was epic. xd I OWNED THE EXODUS PEOPLE LOLZ *shot*

Well that was....not one bit predictable at all. XD Congrats on a job well done, Nem.

-insert some kind of amazing "Congratulations" emoticon here-

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh, wow. I loved the ending... Sarah suddenly comes on and claims Damien. Most hilarious!

Shiny- Who else would kick me like Nem does?

Epic. I love that quote so much! ILU, Nem! (not in that crush/marriage/whatever love way, you jerks. >

Omg, that ending was pretty darn funny. Sarah taking care of Damien, I loved Daimen's expression when that happened. ^^

Im so sad! The chronicles actually ended! I thought they would continue until the end of time, or 'Charms, or Nem's sense of humor- which is an endless supply, but nonetheless, whichever happened first. Does this mean that there are no more, "Ultracow: Herd? MOO!" or "Sem: EMO FUN!" or "Alex: And it was all thanks to me!" or what ever gay comment made by El? Meh. Now this forum is useless!