• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Yes... I admit that I like to hide on the side of maps, and snipe my enemies down from a distance...

And what goes better with sniping people from your safe haven? POPCORN?

The person below me loves Popcorn (with at least two scoops of butter)!

I never did when I was in school, my most hated subject, and the one I nearly failed a few times

person below me at times looks at their city's local news
either TV or online

smew178

Previously Caleb LaMont
I dont do art, but I do have the "Music Addict" in half the Discord servers Im in. I will not stop listen to Spotify.

TPBM has Discord and if so can be friends with you. Mine name is smew178 #6341.

not really, I was mostly the one hidden in the background, almost dressed all in black... I was the typical rock n' roll "Metalhead' leather jacket, band shirt, two metal wristbands

the person below me still prefers laptops over desktops

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
*looks at reactions to how fast I read books and stuff that's on screen for a second*
Yeah, obviously.

Ahhh sniped-
No, I dunno what you're talking about.

The person below me absolutely adores fantasy stories.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I dunno, I don't think I've ever listened to some...

The person below me has been called stupid more than once in one day.
(I know I have XD)

yep - many of them, only hate bugs
especially felines and canines
I also love mustelids, bruins, arachnids, and raccoons (not sure o their fancy Latin term)

the person below me likes Rocket Raccoon

Retarded Otaku

Previously Retarded pokémonfanboy
Im bored, but I ain’t interested in roleplaying at the moment, some other time.

the person below me misses their inactive friends in this website

(tins, the Pokemon Trading Card Tins with packs isnide, empty as no packs inside, for example, the five (Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Delphox, and the small Eevee) I have are all empty of cards, have them on display)
20201013_150326.jpg

maybe, I don't pay attention to the eyes, hard to tell

Person below me has a kitty or more in their room

I do that often, especially on my laptop screen, every time I see a cute cat video, or an Eeveelution/Foxxy/Kitty plush I want to order - at times in real life too, especially when one of my kitties does something adorable, or lays down on my bed
20201007_162112.jpg

person below me has bought something online that isn't available in their country (at least yet)