• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Sure I guess I visit Dollarama alot.
The person below me will go see my new art. (last one till my summer break [three months left.])

Last edited:
*hides something behind back* Erm... No?

The person below me has done something really random and freaked out somebody before.
I just did. My brother was sitting on his laptop, and I sneaked up behind him, slammed his computer shut and shrieked in his face. I love scaring people...

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
No.
The person below me lives in Canada, UK, Austrailia, or New Zeland, because this calendar says it's Easter Monday for you guys.
Scratch that.
The person below me will see the story I uploaded.
I just didn't wanna double post and nobody was posting here.

Last edited:
Do two other personalities count?

The person below me has read the Warriors series. And don't you dare spoil it, I'm reading the entire series for the first time.

@FanceeLlama please click the ragequit in my sig to see yourself in the future if someone does spoil the series for you.
No I haven`t but I have heard of the clans
The person below me has an anti copy of themselfs

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yes, she's my twin. Also @FanceeLlama I LOVE the Warriors series, and I most definitely won't ruin any bit of it for you. I own all the main books, though not any of the super editions, sadly.

The person below me also collects books in a series

Depends what it's for. The one about driving impaired with the car horn in the background breaks my heart every time...

The person below me has recently revisited an old TV series that they loved, but stopped watching for some reason.

It depends on what counts of all my games combined that yes if it`s just not spin off then no.
The person below me knows that this isn`t my final form.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
My voice hasn't been seeming to become manlier so even if it's a girl singing the song, I can match their pitch perfectly.
The person below me has made a typo before.
And by typo, I don't mean just an ordinary typo. One like this.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yes! I have a few, including "done" (or so we joke in chat) and also "The meaning of my life is to make other people happy" (which is on my twitter).

The person below me should go to bed

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
When I was a kid, I got so mad at my mom that I ripped a Pokémon card in half. Then cried immediately after. >.>

The person below me had waffles for breakfast.