• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Yep. January 2014! :D
The person below me likes to write stories.
Sorry, @Kyubeon already responded while I was typing my original response
Yup, I write my own fictional stories to go along with my games (though never formatted and published them publicly) & I'm a Children's Book illustration major in college working on a story for one of my class projects

Yes! I post a lot of my one-shots in the corner and I write in my free time~

The person below me has a Pokemon in their avatar
No, I have the OC from my games/stories for mine, though my Serebiiforums avatar is a pokémon

The person below me is a Brony or a Pegasister

Nope. I've never been able to do that, even when I played Red & Blue when they first came out.

The person below me has played the making faces feature of pokémon amie all the way through

It seems we all do... And what`s with those metal plates covering the windows and doors here?
The person below me got what I was trying to reference.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Can we just have all the DR fans here get together and, I dunno, have matching avatars or sigs or something?

Also false, because I don't have a DS x_x

The person below me uses Twitter

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Do I look like someone who hasn't read the rules before posting absolute nonsense?

The person below me repeats themself often because they can't think of anything new

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
(Ah yes. I see what you did thar)
Nope. Never played Yu-Gi-Oh

The person below me is hungry but to distracted by what they're doing to go feed

Not really. I already have a lot of consoles, I don't think I need another one just yet.
The person below me uses Pokémon Showdown. If not, try it. It's very fun.