• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
False, I have a craptastic Windows 8 XD

The person below me will make a contract with me, and become a magical girl! /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I would, but Homura went back in time and erased it from existence.

That might have been one of the most weeaboo things I have ever said.

The person below me has posted a work in the Corner. (Hint hint! ;D)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
True, and there are more where the ones I posted came from!

The person below me is a 400-foot tall purple platypus-bear with pink horns and silver wings.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
No, I'm a ruthless female firebender. Actually, in that case, yes.

The person below me has completed X or Y.

Indeed I Completed both X and Y and love them to death

The Person below me has obtained a Shiny Legendary per pure chance and no SR

Depends on what you mean by "big." I consider it to be, but by some peoples' standards, my house is average size at best.

The person below me would know what I was referencing if I started talking about Elfstones.

False, I do not know!
The person below me thought of eating fries and chocolate together at least once! XD Oh and this comment is eddited, because I posted the same time as Jariii!

Oh, definitely false. I've lost count of how many times I've encountered these in, like, every cave in Hoenn.

The person below me has played Pokemon on non-handheld game systems.

True.. Why did that Kangaskan flee?!
The person below me played every single Pokemon game ( I know it is very unlikelly, but, oh well..).. I realy don't know what to post...

True! I love the whole series! I read the whole manga series atleast once in every 3 months

The person below me knew to use cut at that metal door in FR/LG