• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
False. I own no cats. But then, does anyone actually own cats? Cats own themselves. They're not your cat, you're their human, and even that's only when they feel like it, and it's not because they like you or anything.

They're a species of physics-defying quadrupedal tsundere, that's what they are. (and they get away with it by being awesome and adorable, unlike actual tsundere <<).

The person below me actually has a decent idea for a potential blanket statement about the person below them (because I sure as hell have no idea.)

No, but I absolutely despise how people eat them. Is it too hard to close your mouth so people don't have to suffer through your crunching and slurping and smacking your lips? Even worse, you somehow manage to take the largest bites and still take half an hour to finish the damn fruit, with chunks of food flying out of your face as you speak with your mouth full. Come on people, is it that hard to learn some manners?

The person below me is slightly startled by my mini rant on apples.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
No, but I'm going to Canada this August!
The person below me always goes on vacation every year, same place or not.
I do.
09: Hampton Beach
10: Pennsylvania
11: Hampton Beach
12: Disney World
13: Pennsylvania
14: Niagra Falls
(I swear I've been to Hampton Beach more than twice.)

DAMN RIGHT I DO! Damn Caius in FFX111-2....I'll kick your ass someday! <- Me raging about the boss in a game not relating to this question.

The person below me has played Bioshock.

If your talking about your icon, then yes. If your talking about a Audio Video Interleaved, I have no idea.

The person below me is in a different time zone from mostly everyone. (I know I am...)

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
Avi is short for avatar.
And no, NOT EVEN CLOSE. I live in Eastern Standard time.
The person below me knows what my avi is. (Don't look at my profile page, it gives away the answer!)

WAIT. That's a real thing!? Someone told me Pixelmon was a hoax ;A;

I will totally start playing!!! (Once beta-testing is over.)

The person below me will not say this phrase correctly:
MAN
BOARD

*claps slowly and turns around to face you on my leather swivel chair*
Well done.

I do play other games! But I'm not terribly good at any (-_-)

The person below me sometimes sustains him/herself on the Internet alone (most often because he/she has forgotten to eat the whole day).