• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I don't think anime sucks, I'm not sure what you mean by "the anime" though

The person below me wishes they could see a RP through to the end

Indeed I am, though the only one I have played recently is Bang Dream. Should really start playing Osu again.....

The person below me should probably be a sleep by now

Exactly! You get me~ I worry but not too much. Except when it comes to SOMEONE'S sleeping habits, then I might go a little overboard

The person below me once guessed everything for the multiple choice of a test and got it all right

I flirt way to little XD I'm that shy kid at school who never gets the ladies, and when he tries, he gets friendzoned right away XD Life sucks

The person below me plays Star Wars The Old Republic

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I mean he must be doing something right to not have gotten Thanos'd by Galeem(that light person)

The Person Below Me has a Nintendo Switch

~Rinko~

Not me? Of course I'm me!

The person below me occasionally tries to do the same thing twice in a row expecting different results

~Rinko~

A bit

The person below me thinks that the final boss of Fire Emblem Awakening was a piece of cake due to amaizing RNG

~Rinko~

No

The person below me wants to change their profile picture for christmas but can't think of a good picture to change it to