• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Lol no, my parents know it too, just in case I do anything suspicious on it, but I am a good boi.

The Person Below Me thinks that I deserve happiness.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Eh, it's the best sport, but I'm not too interested

The person below me hates stupidly difficult level/challenges in games

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I mean it's better than when games constantly hold your hand(some Pokemon games) and I guess tennis is okay, but ping pong is better.

The Person Below Me hates when people who watch sports complain on people who watch let's plays.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Actually oranges and clementines are okay, itch my throat though...

The Person Below Me is allergic to gluten, dairy and nuts, like me...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Some feel off, others look cool,(Gren Sale in is best Sale in, you cannot change the truth)

The Person Below Me watches JoJo' s Bizzare Adventure.

~Rinko~

Not really

The person below me hates extremely annoying characters (Virion kind of annoy, not Bakugou kind of annoying)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I don't know who Virion is, but he/she sounds like a Scrappy(look it up on TV Tropes)

The Person Below Me wished for the death of multiple fictional characters.

~Rinko~

Yup. Well, at least for people of my age

The person below me knows what the word "thrice" means without looking it up

I'd say something times three? :p (Looked it up right after, and appearently, I'm right :p)

The person below me played at least one Zelda game (The Smash Bros games don't count) ;)

~Rinko~

I don't have a phone

The person below me likes a character who has a colour they dislike as a prominent colour in said character's appearance