• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Nope, Chikorita is cute, and so is Cinderquill (I have no clue how to spell Cynderquill, please help)

The person below me love Fennekin

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
I, honestly, hate Fennekin a lot.

The person below me would probably paint - ball their siblings immediately if they had the chance.

~Rinko~

Ehh... If it's anywhere near as nice as Alola I might consider it

The person below lives in a country (or part of one) which has been made into a(n official) Pokemon region

~Rinko~

I haven't, though I kinda want to a bit and a friend of mine has play a couple of them

The person below me reads chocolate scripts.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
I read like the devil himself is controlling me :p

Th person below me will sometimes forget what they are doing and stare at the television screen for two hours without processing anything,

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
I'm actually training to become a professional author, and my tutor requires me to write 5,000 words for my novel each day (yes, I know I'm really young but I'm taking this seriously)

The person below me is an avid gamer.

~Rinko~

Well, I play quite a lot of games, but I keep forgetting to get daily stuff in Pokemon Duel/Shuffle so that probably means I'm not an avid gamer per say

The person below me has played a side-series or spin off Pokemon game

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Well, sometimes I play Digimon, but that's not a spin - off of Pokemon, so no.

The person below me likes pretzels (random question XD)

Hmm, kinda have to admit, I think around a lot more than I should, so I'll say a definite yes.

The person below me can solve this riddle:

I may be small and cute,
but my mouth is one heck of a brute!
Who am I?

Kinda am, but I don’t wish to be one since the friction generated from such a high velocity would cause one’s self to burn within a nanosecond of stepping foot on the planet with a gravitational force of 9.8 meters squared.

The person below me has taken AP calculus in high school.

~Rinko~

No; though I wish most people weren't just plain stupid and common sense is, well, more common; so maybe in part

The person below me reads backwards sdrawkcab

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Of course I do; sometimes, when I have nothing else to do and no new books to read, I'll read a book I've read over ten times and read the whole thing completley backwards.

The person below me has read Common Sense by Thomas Paine, not because it was required but because it was fun to read.

~Rinko~

I don't know what the heck that book is

The person below me knows at least three different words in at least three different langues

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Of course I do - I am fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese, and I am currently learning German.

The person below me enjoys rock music.

~Rinko~

Eh, only if it's a nice song.

The person below me knows at least a few Japanese words of than "Konichiwa" and "Sayonara"

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
I don't know anything in the Japanese language, even though I love the culture.

The person below me plays an indoor sport, like tennis.

Last edited: