• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I do. I'm also not a fan of the chewy crap either.

The person below me has paid people one penny in exchange for hearing their current thoughts.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Yes. In various Middle School and High School English classes we watched the movie after finishing the book.

The person below me will have a holiday party

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
True! Well, physically at least. Not to contortionist levels but still pretty flexible |D Dunno about mentally, though~

The person below me has seen Frozen

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
SO TRUE OMG I HAVE A BUNCH OF UNPOSTED STORY/STORY IDEAS/CHARACTER BIO NOTEBOOKS ON MY SHELF

The person below me has a closet full of plushies

True, I guess. An electric notebook counts, right? I type stories and story ideas and I save it to my flash drive. But, I use a notebook for drawing.

The person below me makes a random object out of clay when the have no idea what to do with it(I make snails out of clay.)

I make claymen (clay snowmen), stars, swords, the letter "S", and the Triforce, among other things. So, yes!

The person below me loves to listen to music from video games.

Zekrom, just stop. >_< True. I especially love Team Flare's Lysandre's battle theme in X/Y. Don't like the way that the other members' theme is a remix of that theme...

The person below me is OCD about pre-team planning for a Pokemon game.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Yes...I can never have repeating types, and I never use a
Pokémon I've used in a previous game. With 719 Pokémon, you'd think it would be easy, but DEAR GOD IT ISN'T.;_;

The person below me thinks Sonic Lost World is underrated.

I don't want that on my team either! Haven't played it, but I haven't heard anything good about it, so True.

The person below me is a major Sonic fan.