• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The path to become a Pokemon master

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Ryu gritted his teeth at Lee’s ignorance. “Yeah let’s go on our way to the first gym.” Ryu wakes forwards, he then look towards the others. “Hey Fuji, Allie you coming? We should get on our way now, I wanna get right to defeating Roark!” Luckily for Ryu one of his Pokemon shared his same attitude, and Croagunk was naturally talented when it came to battling.

Lux raised an eyebrow at Eve, then at Chimchar. He just shook his head at them both. <I am not going to fight you, Chimchar. There is no point. Besides, my trainer would want me to be brutal to you since he's changing. And Eve, you wouldn't want me to fight you... I can't fight girls... I don't want to hurt them. I'm a lover for them, not a fighter.>

Fuji was still going through an emotional change, which finally ended with him a bit more serious and less fun. He looked at Ryu and sighed. Looking at Lux, who was looking up at Fuji and had his ears down, Fuji looked at Ryu and shook his head. "I won't come with you. I'll follow the same path, but I won't go through it as quickly. I need to train. Lux, come on. Don't fraternize with Allie's Pokemon. We need to get ready."

With that, Fuji left without acknowledging any newcomers and Lux looked sadly at Eve before following after his trainer, his ears and head down, and his tail not up anymore.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Ryu then waved to Fuji, “Hey Fuji, remember to battle me some time, and we’ll find out who’s the better trainer.” Ryu said after he then looked towards Allie. “We should get going then, me you and Phoenix.” Ryu then wondered, “Hey Allie are you gonna be challenging the gym?”

Ryu noticed Fuji had became a bit more impertinent as he left, he then sort of scowled at him before starting to leave. Ryu then thought to himself, “Man, his Shinx sure didn’t look happy to me, I wonder why.” He then proceeded to start walking hand signalling Allie and Phoenix to follow him.

Last edited:
Fuji, with his back towards the others he could have had as friends in that moment, walked onto Route 203. He went into the more forested part of the Route, which earned him a few visits from a certain Pokemon he wanted: a Seedot.

There was a cluster of them talking to each other, until Fuji walked up with his Shinx. One of the Seedots took notice and told the others to flee before standing up to Fuji. Liking this Pokemon's spunk, he sent his Shinx at the Seedot.

Lux leaped forward and he coated his teeth in fire as he was told to use Fire Fang. Rushing forward, the attack missed as the Seedot rolled out of the way and spat seeds at Lux. Taking a couple hits from the Bullet Seed, Lux managed to jump out of the spray in time and rushed in again with Fire Fang. This time, he was able to bite the Seedot on its top, causing it some pain enough to flinch. Before the Seedot can utilize another attack, Fuji threw a PokeBall. The Acorn Pokemon got sucked into the ball in a flash of blue and the ball rolled about as the weakened Pokemon struggled inside. After a few moments, the ball stilled and an audible click could be heard. Fuji caught another Pokemon.

Lux returned the Pokemon to Fuji, as the young boy knelt down to take the ball from his lynx and set it on his belt. Standing up, he began a little stroll towards the other side of the Route. Doing so had him find a little pond filled with fish Pokemon. One of which that he was interested in was a Magikarp. Finding one near the surface, he threw an Ultra Ball at it. Of course, the hasty catch didn't end up so well, and the Magikarp broke free, breaking the Ultra Ball apart. Upset, the Magikarp hit the two ball parts back at Fuji with its powerful tail, knocking some air out of the foolish boy. Looking at the broken expensive equipment down at his stomach, he sighed and tried again. Throwing an Ultra Ball at the now enraged Magikarp, it landed, but now the Magikarp was too angry to be caught. Breaking out of Fuji's second one, a grunt could be heard from the boy as he realized his error. The Magikarp was now itching for a fight and Lux responded by coating his teeth in lightning and he jumped in the pond. He bit on to the dorsal fin of the fish, to which the fish responded by flailing about. Whether the Pokemon knew Flail or was flailing from the electrocution, Fuji didn't know but it seemed to weaken the fish enough. Fuji threw a Great Ball and it landed. After a few moments of wiggling and Lux attempting to swim without grabbing too much attention from the other fish, like Goldeen, the Shinx grabbed the successful capture and swam back to land and dropped it in Fuji's outstretched hand.

Now, with a Seedot, a Voltorb, and a Magikarp in tow, Fuji can now train before heading into Oreburgh Gate. He stayed by the pond and trained the Pokemon he recently caught, getting the three new Pokemon acquainted with his style of training and giving them Lux to use as a dummy after Fuji healed all of them, and curing Seedot of his burn he got from Lux's prior Fire Fang.

If anybody passed by, they would see Fuji with his Pokemon, training quite vigorously and trying to bring out the battle instincts and brutality out from his Pokemon, and doing so successfully.

Last edited: