• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Oscillation (Discussion)

Sorry for completely vanishing off the radar, I've really gotten behind on this one.

I lost track when the school was attacked, and now I have no idea what's going on. If someone can fill me in on what I should do and what is happening, I might be able to hang on, but I'm having trouble seeing as the situation is a bit chaotic right now.

I could have Luna simply go missing for now and appear later, if that doesn't interfere with plot. I'm not quite sure what I can do with her as of now.

I'm also swamped with staff duties in several gaming groups as of late, which has impaired my ability to post seeing as I have a weekly quota I have to meet. My sincerest apologies.

If someone could give me advice on what to do, that'd be great. I'm not used to this style of RP and I'm still learning.
The situation thus far:

All the changed students were gathered in the gym. A gang attacked the school and now most of the Ocs are outside fighting the gang. The Gang leader has threatened to kill some innocents and has already blown up a classroom to prove his point. Now they're having a tense stand-off in the school court.

Alright, so this is the point where some OC can look clever by remembering the letter/rumor that was going around the school and realize it was shockingly true. They can then figure out, from the letter, that the group has around 3 days before the gang actually starts killing people due to low food reserves. That means the entire group has 3 days to plan and coordinate an escape.

Also, make sure Angry Bird isn't in charge.
@Sky5372
@Cmeriwether
@Red Gallade
@sSoul
@DarkHydraT

For the Cruise situation though, I'm giving permission for people to Auto the Captain and crew. They've already got a game plan with trying to get to the island so feel free to take whatever actions you see fit in order to accomplish that. The next part of their plot will come once they reach the island.

@~Patriot~
@Top_Smug_
@_obsequious
@OmnipotentOnion

Okay so from henceforth I'll be allowing everyone to auto the minor villains and threats in the RP since I don't want to have to control all of them, and it really slows down the pace of the RP if I do. I'll control some of the main villains, but you guys can feel free to auto them as well; I'll tell you if there's one that isn't allowed to be auto-able.

A second thing, however. I want you all to toss some villain ideas at me, doesn't matter what type of villain it is, I just want something to work with as I got into the next arcs.

The school side seems mostly wrapped up so I'm considering applying a small time skip. However, it seems the Cruise side has also hit a lull and a time skip could be applied to them as well.

Is there anything else that anyone wants to do before the time skip?

Name: Raymond Barbour
Kinship: Mythickin
Myth/Legend: Minotaur

Physical Features: Stands at nearly eight feet tall, and weighs roughly four hundred pounds after his transformation. From the shoulders down Ray is a normal guy, just very tall and buff. From the neck up, however, he has the head of a massive bull. An extremely thick, muscular neck supports his head, which is that of a dark gray bull. Two foot-long, curved horns sprout from the sides of his head.

Appearance: Wears a pair of XXXL black pants that were...borrowed from one of the shops aboard the cruise ship. Same goes for his XXXL black t-shirt, and along with the shirt he wears a black security vest.

Personality: Abrasive, and generally dismissive of other peoples' abilities. Has a large newfound ego, gained from his intimidation of the other guards after his transformation and his ability to easily tear apart the fish creatures that had attack the ship.

Mythos: Minotaurs take many shapes and sizes, but generally they are big, strong, and relatively lacking in the brains department.

This is the security guard that will be accompanying the island group. I'll add the stats tomorrow, it's getting late where I'm at.