• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Omaled Reigon [Discussion]

In this Roleplay, you can be a trainer or a gym leader, or even a elite 4 member. If you want to travel with a character, ask them first, such as if you want to travel with my character, you must ask me. Fakemon are allowed, just please send a link to a picture. please do not say your moves or level until i give you your level range. Bios should look like this:

Name:
*Nickname
**Pokemon:
Apperance (You can send a picture, but you don't have to):
Personality:
Pokemon Bio:
Pokemon:
Level:
*Nickname:
Moves:

If you see a *, it means it is optional. Do not do pokemon forms if you're a regular trainer. and you must choose a real starter. **Also, on trainer form, only do pokemon if you are gym leader/Elite 4 member. Please do not ask to be champion.

My Bio:

Name: Eli
Apperance: Blue shirt, yellow hat, Jeans.
Personality: Exitable, jumpy, And Determined

Gym 1: Jacob (Tlord22)
Gym 2:
Gym 3: Charlotte A. (Ikuze_Lets_Go)
Gym 4: Carolyn (EmperorBumpaDump)
Gym 5:
Gym 6: Baliee (LonleyLapras)
Gym 7: Nob (montymike)
Gym 8:
Elite 1:
Elite 2:
Elite 3:
Elite 4: Mathieu Gathier (Ace Trainer Mathieu)​

Last edited:
Can I be Elite Four #4?

Name: Mathieu Gauthier
Appearance: download (19).jpgImage Source: masterartistnicky.tumblr.com
Personality: Cold, rude, and detestant of human interaction, he lets his actions speak for themselves and nearly never speaks.
Type: Ghost
Pokémon: Spiritomb, Dhelmise, Trevenant, Chandelure, Banette, Oricorio (Sensu Style)

Pokémon:

Species: Dhelmise
Level: 56 (Initial battle), 74 (rematch)
Moves: Shadow Claw, Energy Ball, Rock Slide, Grass Knot

Species: Oricorio (Sensu style)
Level: 59 (I), 76 (R)
Moves: Revelation Dance, Hurricane, Swords Dance, Facade

Species: Trevenant
Level: 58 (I), 75 (R)
Moves: Forest's Curse, Phantom Force, Will-O-Wisp, Wood Hammer

Species: Chandelure
Level: 58 (I), 75 (R)
Moves: Inferno, Curse, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball

Species: Spiritomb
Level: 60 (I), 77 (R)
Moves: Dark Pulse, Hypnosis, Nightmare, Foul Play

Species: Banette
Level: 57 (I), 76 (R)
Moves: Grudge, Shadow Sneak, Curse, Embargo

Is this good? (I'm new)

Can I be Gym Leader #3-5? I guess it depends on which sounds best with you.
I think I made the levels a bit too high, sorry about that.
Gym leader #3

Name: Charlotte A.
Nickname: Lottie, rarely used but she usually gets flustered if it is used
Appearance:
bug%2Btype%2Btrainer.png
image source: https://plus.google.com/communities/117073018487640882712/stream/09e38642-455c-4924-b714-bd745adc2fd7 (Pokemon Battle RP - Elite Four Profiles - Community - Google+)
Personality: Whilst humble, she is quite shy and is easily flustered. She usually has a plan, even in the face of disadvantage.

Gym Bio: Charlotte is a bug type trainer encountered around early-midway through a trainer's journey.
It starts off simple and gives a nice garden to stroll through, they bump into the gym leader at the end of the path but the gym leader soon leaves after saying a few things. But in order to progress one needs to jump into a 'mystery hole', which takes them to a life sized insect hotel. There are a few trainers but they aren't too strong and shouldn't provide much of a challenge as the challenger navigates through the hotel with assistance from the roaming bug types that the challenger receives clues from. Soon the challenger discovers a hidden garden and heavy rain, the gym leader waiting for the challenger to approach.
This means that the battle will be taking place in the rain. After battle, the challenger's team is healed. Her team's average level range is level 28-34 depending on where it is in the lineup
She'll give you the Colony Badge
95808af76e-Scre.jpg
and the TM for Leech Life
image source

Pokemon Team: Below, I've put them in spoiler tags because Alola Pokemon are in it

Pokemon:
250px-751Dewpider.png

Level: 20
Nickname: Often called Bubble outside of battle
Moves: Bug Bite || Bubble Beam || Spider Web || Leech Life

Pokemon: Araquanid
6d12c59a1b054a891c3deb972a7b34c5.png

Level: 30/35 - Is Charlotte's ace at 30
Moves: Aqua Ring || Bubble Beam || Leech Life || Spider Web

Pokemon:
737919_1.jpg

Level: 25/29/35 - Is her ace at 25
Nickname: Is often called Honeycomb outside of battle
Moves:
25 - Pollen Puff || Draining Kiss || Leech Life || Fairy Wind
29 - Fairy Wind is replaced by Bug Buzz
35 - Draining Kiss is replaced by Dazzling Gleam

Pokemon:
Csq_nb0UMAEnjpG.png

Level: 23/28
Nickname: Is called Popcorn outside of battle, just because Joltik likes eating popcorn.
Moves: Leech Life || Electroweb || Cross Poison (Egg Move) || Spider Web

Pokemon: Galvantula
profile_picture_by_galvantula_trainer-d5b7e3n.png

Level: 36 - If Joltik evolves, Galvantula will be her ace instead.
Moves: Leech Life || Electro Ball || Signal Beam || Cross Poison

Pokemon: Volcarona
fa_pkmn_volcarona_110114_by_evilapple513-d84yob9.jpg

Level: 60
Nickname: Lars
Moves: Quiver Dance || Morning Sun (Egg Move) || Fire Blast || Hidden Power (Ground)

Last edited:
May I be a Gym Leader? Preferably 6th

Name:Baliee
Nickname:Bay, What she goes by
Appearance You can send a picture, but you don't have to:
Source:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8b/93/6d/8b936dc6874147df14d8cc63d7fbb6eb.jpg
8b936dc6874147df14d8cc63d7fbb6eb.jpg

Personality: Bay is Known For being on the Flirtatious Side, Not afraid to show what's she got. She is a bit narcissistic but makes up for it with her Kindness and Compassion towards trainers. She is rather new at being a gym leader but always tries her hardest to win.
Gym Bio:Bay Is the Gym Leader of a Water Gym That is about Halfway through the Game
The Gym Bay Is in is rather interesting. The Gym is actually a Large, By the sea castle abandoned long ago. Trainers Go through the large doors to Find Bay Sitting on Her "Throne" But The Trainer must defeat a series of "Knights" Before they can reach Bay. Sounds Easy Right? But there is a Twist. Like Most gyms, You have to choose a Small Mat that will transport you to the Next knight. Pick all the correct mats and you will find Bay. Bay then takes the Trainer to her Battle Field, A Large Courtyard to Battle.
Once you defeat Bay, She will Give You the Crest Badge and She will give you the TM Scald

Her Pokemon

latest

Pokemon Bio:
First Time
Pokemon:Lapras
Level:51
Moves:Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Scald

350-f.png

First Battle
Pokemon Bio:
Pokemon:Milotic
Level:50
*Nickname:Outside Battle, Bay calls her Cascade
Moves:Recover, Scald, Captivate, Coil

/SPOILER]

ea7c7df66b002350640989c155c440f1a84e7127_hq.gif

First Battle

Pokemon Bio:
Pokemon:Wishiwashi
Level:50
Moves: Dive, Tearful Look, Take Down, Feint Attack

Pokemon Bio:
748.png

Pokemon:Toxapex
Level:49
Moves: Baneful Bunker, Poison Jab, Scald, Recover

Last edited:
Name: Nob
Steel Type Gym leader 7th or 8th
Appearance: He wears a Helmet that covers up most of his face, except for his blue eyes. He is 6 feet tall. He wears clean white Armour and holds a sword most of the time.
Personality: Noble, and hotheaded

Pokemon: Lairon
Level: 42
Nickname: Armour
Moves: Take Down, Iron Tail, Iron Defense, and Swagger

Pokemon: Aegislash
Level: 43
Nickname: Excalibur
Moves: Kings Shield, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, and Shadow Ball

Pokemon: Aggron
Level: 44
Nickname: Steel Head
Moves: Iron Head, Iron Tail, Metal Sound, and Roar

Pokemon: Escavalier
Level: 45
Nickname: King Jouster
Moves: Swords Dance, Bug Buzz, Iron Head, and Iron Defense

The gym would be a stealth mission. You need to avoid trainers and make it to the throne room. If a trainer does see you, then you need to battle them. Nob will be in the throne room.

When you win you get the Sword Badge and the TM for Iron Head.

Last edited:
Name: Mya Shard
Apperance: Mya has wavy hair that goes to about her stomach that is black with green highlights. She has red eyes (caused by little or no melanin in the front or back layer of the iris). She wears a black t-shirt with blue jeans and a red jacket on top. Mya carries around a black bag with all of her items in it.
Personality: Mya can be selfish and self-centered but she sometime cares about others when they are in danger. She can be a coward at sometimes but will help if she is needed although she rather not.

Sorry for the wait everyone! your all accepted, except for one thing. i asked for you to please wait for your level range. ill post them and please make a few edits or so:

@Ace Trainer Mathieu your level range is 69-74. your rematch is level is 85-90. this goes for all elite 4 members!
@Ikuze_Lets_Go you can be gym leader 3. your level range is level 28-34.
@LonelyLapras level range is 49-52.
@montymike level range is 56-60 for 7th gym leader.
@Mega_Altaria are you a trainer or gym leader?

There! that should be good!

Name: Carolyn
Nickname: Carol
Gym Appearance: You enter a gleaming room made of ice, and have to push ice sculptures of Carolyn and her Pokemon around to navigate in the gym.
Gym Badge and TM: After you defeat Carolyn, she gives you the Beauty Badge, and the TM for Aurora Beam.
[
Pokemon 1: Froslass
froslass.jpg

Source: http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/froslass (Froslass Pokédex: stats, moves, evolution & locations | Pokémon Database)
Level: 38
Moves: Confuse Ray, Hail, Shadow Ball, Aurora Beam

Pokemon 2: Glaceon
glaceon.jpg

Source: http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/glaceon (Glaceon Pokédex: stats, moves, evolution & locations | Pokémon Database)
Level: 38
Moves: Ice Fang, Mirror Coat, Roar, Double Team

Pokemon 3: Aurorus
aurorus.jpg

Source: http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/aurorus (Aurorus Pokédex: stats, moves, evolution & locations | Pokémon Database)
Level: 40
Moves: Freeze Dry, Thunder Wave, Take Down, Ancient Power]
Appearance:
upload_2016-12-17_18-0-48.png

Source: http://sylver1984.deviantart.com/art/Gym-Leader-Celeste-314069549 (Gym Leader Celeste)
Personality: She is very egotistical, thinking she is the best and prettiest. She does have a soft side however. She is very caring to her Pokemon.

I'm going to wait until we at least have the first 3 gym leaders. @EmporerBumpaDump i forgot what number gym you were, so would you tell me?:'| Also, starting now, you can control two characters, such as a gym leader and trainer, trainer and trainer, gym leader and gym leader, gym leader and Elite 4, Elite 4 and Elite 4 etc.

Okay. Here it is.
Name: Alexander Arden
Nickname: Alex
Pokemon: None yet.
Apperance: He wears a red and white cap, with a blueish jacket with a red undershirt with Pokeball on it. She wears jeans, and sneakers also. Lastly, he wears a black messenger bag with a his items in it.
Personality: He is a fun-loving and funny person, who loves Pokemon. He is actually very intelligent and can be serious in certain situations.

Okay. Here it is.
Name: Alexander Arden
Nickname: Alex
Pokemon: None yet.
Apperance: He wears a red and white cap, with a blueish jacket with a red undershirt with Pokeball on it. She wears jeans, and sneakers also. Lastly, he wears a black messenger bag with a his items in it.
Personality: He is a fun-loving and funny person, who loves Pokemon. He is actually very intelligent and can be serious in certain situations.
ok, that's great! Also, i was gonna ask, are you ok with our trainers being rivals? just wanted to see if your ok with it!

Ok, Im gonna go ahead and start the RP, but we can't move on until we have the first gym leader, and i feel bad about making a gym leader when i made the RP...

I don't mind being the first gym leader because this is an interesting thread
Name: Jacob
Nickname: Jake
type:fighting
Pokemon: mankey, machop and heracross
Apperance: wears a hoodie and gloves along with jogging bottoms
badge: champion badge looks like a wrestling belt
Personality: calm and always relexed always determined to win

Pokemon Bio:
Pokemon: mankey
Level: 12
*Nickname: mono