• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Omaled Reigon [Discussion]

Nickname: Cal
Pokemon: Riolu (evolves)
Apperance
Personality: Brave, funny, determined

Pokemon Bio:
Pokemon: Riolu
Level: 5
*Nickname: Rio
Moves: Brick Break, Detect, Aura sphere, Focus Energy

Appearance:
1b8744954d743ad2e9ed5ae5f08186a7.jpg

Can i create the 8th Gym Leader? I don't care the type, in fact if you could tell me the type, the level range, and how many are allowed in he party, I would rather do that.

Name: Norman John
Nickname: Hades
Apperance: Jet Black Hair, Normally Black eyes but wears Red Contacts, Black T-Shirt and Black Pants, with a long Black Trenchcoat. Very Pale.
Personality: It is very possible Norman may be insane, but his job as a Gym Leader keeps him safe from asylums. He laughs a lot over little things, and he always has a plan.

Pokemon

Pokemon:
Mismagius
Level: 68
Moves
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Energy Ball
ThunderBolt

Pokemon: Chandelure
Level: 69
Moves
Psychic
Energy Ball
Overheat
Hidden Power(Fighting)

Pokemon: Froslass
Level: 71
Moves
Destiny Bond
Ice Beam
ThunderBolt
Shadow Ball

Pokemon: Gengar
Level: 72
Moves
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Sludge Bomb
Dazzling Gleam

(Ace)Pokemon: Dusknoir
Level: 73
Moves
Thunderpunch
Earthquake
Shadow Punch
Pain Split

Bam. Done. If a team of Six is too much, I can definitely remove some.

Last edited:
Name: Christopher
*Nickname: Chris, Weefee, Deadswift
**Pokemon: Rowlet, Staraptor, Venusaur ( Staraptor and Venusaur I got from the Lauren region in a game I was Playing a while back and it was fan made too)
Apperance :
images

Personality:Nice and Friendly

Name: Christopher
*Nickname: Chris, Weefee, Deadswift
**Pokemon: Rowlet, Staraptor, Venusaur ( Staraptor and Venusaur I got from the Lauren region in a game I was Playing a while back and it was fan made too)
Apperance :
images

Personality:Nice and Friendly
I see you, playing Light platinum!

You said Lauren, and Light platinum is the only game I know to have a Lauren region. I need to play through it again. I may play the new NDS Version, but I may also play the original for stability.

But I Really was focused on Staraptor since he took down the first two gyms as a Staravia and the next 6(last two with help) as a Staraptor so um don't judge.