• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Merging of Outridge and Elk Grove! (A Highschool RP!)

elk grove.

any ideas on where I should start this? should it take place right after the school has burned, or a little bit before?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I’d say a little bit before, y’all about the rivalry between the school and what not

Wait is it a friendly rivalry? Or a toxic rivalry

I should really stop putting myself in so many RP’s, I’m gonna overwhelm myself..

With that in mind,,
im totally joining.
Honestly this is a big mood. Sign me up.

======================

Name: Joshua Nakamura // (birth name: Nakamura Jeikobu)

Personality: Joshua is a naturally level-headed extrovert. He enjoys having friends and people around, but doesn't tend to speak a ton unless he deems something worth saying. He is a stubborn and confident soul, and although he enjoys company, he usually relies on his own abilities to handle things - too prideful to ask for help.

Appearance:
Joshua is a fair skinned boy of Japanese descent. He stands at 5'7 ft, and quite thin with lean muscle. He has dark and reflective brown monolid eyes. He has an undercut hairdo, shaded umber-brown with the top half dyed a light maroon.

Typical Apparel:
Has an obsession with skinny, bleached ripped jeans and the only shoes he owns are an assorted color of Vanz - most days wearing the checkered design ones. He tends to wears denim jackets or simplistic hoodies over tie-dyed/pastel t-shirts. Whenever he isn't motivated enough to deal with his hair he'd thrown on a dad hat. He owns a large pair of subscription black-frame glasses, but most of the time only wears contacts.

Skills: Joshua is an adept Dancer, as he had been involved with the art at the age of 7. Having a good sense of rhythm, he is in his school's competitive dance team. He's also a video game enthusiast and can make some bomb ass Udon.

Weaknesses:
Due to being stubborn, he can often miss the bigger picture of things while being stuck to his own opinion/way of things. Since he tends to rely on his own accord, he suffers in certain situations longer even though it would be so much easier just to reach out for a helping hand.

Extra:
Joshua's family is from Osaka, but his grandparents/parents moved to California before he was born. Not fluent in his own ethnic language, but follows many traditions at home.

[Attends Elk Grove - Oogly Moogly]

Last edited:
Honestly this is a big mood. Sign me up.

======================

Name: Joshua Nakamura // (birth name: Nakamura Jeikobu)

Personality: Joshua is a naturally level-headed extrovert. He enjoys having friends and people around, but doesn't tend to speak a ton unless he deems something worth saying. He is a stubborn and confident soul, and although he enjoys company, he usually relies on his own abilities to handle things - too prideful to ask for help.

Appearance:
Joshua is a fair skinned boy of Japanese decent. He stands at 5'7 ft, and quite thin with lean muscle. He has dark and reflective brown monolid eyes. He has an undercut hairdo, shaded umber-brown with the top half dyed a light maroon.

Typical Apparel:
Has an obsession with skinny, bleached ripped jeans and the only shoes he owns are an assorted color of Vanz - most days wearing the checkered design ones. He tends to wears denim jackets or simplistic hoodies over tie-dyed/pastel t-shirts. Whenever he isn't motivated enough to deal with his hair he'd thrown on a dad hat. He owns a large pair of subscribed black-frame glasses, but most of the time only wears contacts.

Skills: Joshua is an adept Dancer, as he had been involved with the art at the age of 7. Having a good sense of rhythm, he is in his school's competitive dance team. He's also a video game enthusiast and can make bomb some bomb ass Udon.

Weaknesses:
Due to being stubborn, he can often miss the bigger picture of things while being stuck to his own opinion/way of things. Since he tends to rely on his own accord, he suffers in certain situations longer even though it would be so much easier just to reach out for a helping hand.

Extra:
Joshua's family is from Osaka, but his grandparents/parents moved to California before he was born. Not fluent in his own ethnic language, but follows many traditions at home.

[Attends Elk Grove - Oogly Moogly]
yis please join

I’d say a little bit before, y’all about the rivalry between the school and what not

Wait is it a friendly rivalry? Or a toxic rivalry
i’d say it’s a bit of both, if that makes any sense. it’s not extremely vicious at eachother, but not a typical playful rivalry. it’s the type of rivalry where students occasionally vandalize stuff with graffiti or some other prank.

Name: Christine Johnson

Personality:
Is very friendly towards everybody, but is prone to tease her friends once in a while. Even if she is friendly, she is prone to be very awkward and shy with new people as she tends to stay with a close group of friends who have the same interests as her. She is overly competitive, even if she doesn't express. She likes to turn most things into a competition even if it really means nothing at all, like who could finish their meal the fastest. She also enjoys to listen to metal, usually with her volume all the way up. She is bisexual, and is awful with romance as she tends to get extremely nervous and never knows what to do.

Appearance:
Stands at 5'04" ft or 1.63 m, and is thicc (I'm extremely sorry, but I couldn't think of a better way to describe her). She has short black hair, which is dyed, that covers her left eye and her eyes are a deep brown color.

Typical Apparel:
She likes to wear oversized hoodies, her favorite being one that has a picture of Ramen noodles on it. She also usually wears denim jeans. She doesn't care which t-shirt she has on, as she usually always covers it with a hoodie, but they're always cutsie t-shirts or metal t-shirts she bought at concerts.

Skills:
She is quite an artisitic student, and enjoys to draw. She is also learning how to animate. She also likes to sing and act, and auditions for many musical theatre performances. She enjoys boxing with her older brother, even if he does win all the time. She's also a video game and D&D fanatic.

Weaknesses:
She tends to overwork herself sometimes with how busy she can be, and can be extremely tired in some days. She also hates the fact when she's wrong, and would typically argue with people to prove her point, even if she is wrong.

Extra: Attends Outridge. Favorite movie as a kid was "Oogly Moogly", quite an amazing movie if you ask me.

What do you think?​

Personality:
Is very friendly towards everybody, but is prone to tease her friends once in a while. Even if she is friendly, she is prone to be very awkward and shy with new people as she tends to stay with a close group of friends who have the same interests as her. She is overly competitive, even if she doesn't express. She likes to turn most things into a competition even if it really means nothing at all, like who could finish their meal the fastest. She also enjoys to listen to metal, usually with her volume all the way up. She is bisexual, and is awful with romance as she tends to get extremely nervous and never knows what to do.

Appearance:
Stands at 5'04" ft or 1.63 m, and is thicc (I'm extremely sorry, but I couldn't think of a better way to describe her). She has short black hair, which is dyed, that covers her left eye and her eyes are a deep brown color.

Typical Apparel:
She likes to wear oversized hoodies, her favorite being one that has a picture of Ramen noodles on it. She also usually wears denim jeans. She doesn't care which t-shirt she has on, as she usually always covers it with a hoodie, but they're always cute t-shirts or metal t-shirts she bought at concerts.

Skills:
She is quite an autistic student, and enjoys to draw. She is also learning how to animate. She also likes to sing and act, and auditions for many musical theatre performances. She enjoys boxing with her older brother, even if he does win all the time. She's also a video game and D&D fanatic.

Weaknesses:
She tends to overwork herself sometimes with how busy she can be, and can be extremely tired in some days. She also hates the fact when she's wrong, and would typically argue with people to prove her point, even if she is wrong.

Extra: Attends Outridge. Favorite movie as a kid was "Oogly Moogly", quite an amazing movie if you ask me.

What do you think?​
Cool app!

Personality:

Appearance:

Typical Apparel:
She likes to wear oversized hoodies, her favorite being one that has a picture of Ramen noodles on it. She also usually wears denim jeans. She doesn't care which t-shirt she has on, as she usually always covers it with a hoodie, but they're always cutsie t-shirts or metal t-shirts she bought at concerts.

Skills:
She is quite an artisitic student, and enjoys to draw. She is also learning how to animate. She also likes to sing and act, and auditions for many musical theatre performances. She enjoys boxing with her older brother, even if he does win all the time. She's also a video game and D&D fanatic.

Weaknesses:

What do you think?​
i think very much yes you may join

oh hell yeah, I'm definitely down for this

Name
: Warren Steele
Personality: Warren tends to be more quiet, avoiding a lot of interactions unless absolutely necessary, however, once he's made friends, he becomes more outgoing and friendly, but only by a bit; he'll just be more talkative.
Appearance: Warren has jet black hair brushed to the left and chocolate brown eyes. Standing at 5'8, he has a muscular build and weighs in at 147 lbs. His skin tone is on the tanner side.
Typical Apparel: Depending on the weather, Warren will either wear a black tee paired with navy jeans and grey sneakers or a white/coral v-neck tee with khakis and white athletic shoes.
Skills: Violinist for about 7 years, so you could say he's quite talented at the instrument; a good runner (he was on his middle school track team, and during his stay, it was known as the golden age for track)
Weaknesses: Introverted, so he has trouble making friends on the spot; it could take weeks to earn his trust
Extra: oogly moog ly

If possible could I have a list to see who'll be attending what school?

Name: Elenor
Personality: Elenor is generally quite playful and is the kind of girl that is nice to everyone for absolutely no reason. But she often gives up way to quickly because she's worried other people will judge her, this is why she never seems to settle with one group of people and will float around the social hierarchy
Appearance: Elenor has Snow White skin and red hair, she has many freckles covering her face. Her pale face has given her the name of frosty
Typical Apparel: Elenor like it wear a large white hoodie reading "queer club" and blue skinny jeans
Skills: Elenor is amazing at making friends and is often considered a social butterfly
Weaknesses: She can't keep friends for much longer then a few weeks
Extra: She has a birthmark on her cheek with is like a identend price of skin
School: Elf ridge
Password: it's either oogly boogly or oogly moogly

Last edited: