• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Merging of Outridge and Elk Grove! (A Highschool RP!)

i’ll be initiating that timeskip now if it’s alright with everyone.

btw “warren” told me that he’ll introduce his oc later in the story as a new student because he’s kinda swamped rn

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
i’ll be initiating that timeskip now if it’s alright with everyone.

btw “warren” told me that he’ll introduce his oc later in the story as a new student because he’s kinda swamped rn
Ah I still have my new OC
I’ll make her a transfer students, having just transferred from France

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Since the roleplay is slowing down before it even started, i recommend that you initiate the fire already and heed to the announcements of the two schools merging for he semester and what not, just to get the story moving.
But that is just me

i can post a transition reply, and outridge kids can write a bit about their reaction to the news, then continue the post by going to school and dealing with the new change

at this point, everybody will be somewhat settled at everything that had just happened. all of the teachers reluctantly announce the upcoming formal, which will probably eventually be timeskipped to. of course, the kids are gonna be somewhat pissed that they have to help decorate and stuff, but they're forced to anyways. at the formal, i'm sure a lot of mischief will break out and sorta ruin the whole "formal" experience

also, upcoming field trips are possible as well. so, if anybody has any suggestions, it'd be nice to hear your thoughts

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
So i’m back from my vacation and found out i missed a lot and missed notifications

Where should i place my OC in the story as of right now

wellll, the first class is just beginning, so you could (maybe) start off with what your oc usually does and continue by adjusting with the situation throughout the class