• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Merging of Outridge and Elk Grove! (A Highschool RP!)

Name: Elenor
Personality: Elenor is generally quite playful and is the kind of girl that is nice to everyone for absolutely no reason. But she often gives up way to quickly because she's worried other people will judge her, this is why she never seems to settle with one group of people and will float around the social hierarchy
Appearance: Elenor has Snow White skin and red hair, she has many freckles covering her face. Her pale face has given her the name of frosty
Typical Apparel: Elenor like it wear a large white hoodie reading "queer club" and blue skinny jeans
Skills: Elenor is amazing at making friends and is often considered a social butterfly
Weaknesses: She can't keep friends for much longer then a few weeks
Extra: She has a birthmark on her cheek with is like a identend price of skin
yeah, go for it! but first... what's the password?

also, could you say which school your oc attends?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
As long as you keep your posts around a paragraph (as the site's RP rules) you should be good
Funny, because you kept me on the run with my writing during Ender Eye lmao Jk did that myself

What’s the first plot coming kageyama? After the merge I mean

Is literally all of our characters in Outridge High School? Because students that are in Elk Grove high school have Literature first, so...

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I made OCs ready for any scenario. If there's too many of one gender, I have both a female and male. And to balance the numbers, I'll just have my character be on whatever school that has least amount of OCs

Name:
Leon "Leo" Hoang
Personality: Leo has an outgoing personality. He's easy to get along, but he's also quite the entertainer. He can crack a joke easily to ease tension and what not. He is a mouthful, but when controlled well, he would be a great acquaintance.
Appearance: He has curly pompadour hair. His original hair color is chestnut brown, from his mother's side, but he bleached it for the ombre effect near the hair tips. He has blue eyes, courtesy of his father's genes. He has a fair build, tan skin, and stands at a height of 5'7".
Typical Apparel:
Skills:
He's actually a streamer. He's got a decent following from playing his games, mainly Overwatch though. He does well with FPS games, first-person shooter games.
Weaknesses: Obnoxious and doesn't know when to shut up. But when someone does tell him to shut up, he gets emotionally sensitive to everything.
Extra: I don't think I need to do this anymore. But he is half American, half Vietnamese

OR IF YALL WANT A FEMALE
Name: Jacelynn "Lyn" Valere
Personality: Brutally honest, and doesn't know when to stop. Her ignorance is uncomprehending.. She gets straight to the point and doesn't know when to take a joke or how to joke.
Appearance: She's small and petite. Lyn has a pale complexion and green eyes. Her hair is a wavy auburn brown, usually tied up into a neat pony tail. She stands at a 4'11" and has a light build. She's still waiting on her growth spurt.
Typical Apparel:
Skills:
She's actually talented at the kitchen. Whether it's baking or cooking, Lyn is on the job.
Weaknesses: She despises picky people, especially when it comes to her food. When people can't respect the food, they don't deserve the food. She also gets triggered when people make fun of her height.
Extra: Full on French

That's fine, we can just switch the schedule around for the two schools

That's fine, we can just switch the schedule around for the two schools
I think we need @kageyama before we make a decision like that.

Sorry, I forgot about that. :c
It's alright, we all make mistakes.

I think we should just organize everything before anyone else makes a post. First off, let's list off ou characters and which class they should be attending due to their school.
First off,
Christine Johnson (Outridge High School)- Calculus 1

ugh i’m sorry T~T i definitely made things confusing i apologize

Lacey Park - Literature (Elk Grove)

Okay. I’ll have to edit my paragraph because i’m a screw up, but that’s okay. So, let’s have both schools finish their first class. Timeskip to lunch:

I think it’s fair that Elk Grove burns down during lunch. Let’s say that all of the students like bringing their bags with them, so nobody is injured or loses a possession. It burns because of some issue with the stoves, and it had just been too strong to put out. All of the students were explained to that to carry on, they’d have to combine schools (we can make this sound less casual in the actual RP.) Both schools are given the day off because preparations and blah blah blah.

I suck at making bios so here goes nothing.

Name:
Daniel "Danny" Haft
Personality: Danny is laid back guy. He doesn't exactly have much "common sense", although he isn't unintelligent. He's always out to impress the ladies, but he sucks at that. He's somewhat kind, unless he doesn't like you. And he doesn't like very many people.
Appearance: he has short brow hair swept to the right and Brown eyes. He is skinny, but has toned muscles. He is incredibly tall and is still growing, standing at around 6'6" weighing in at 210 pounds.
Typical Apparel: Blue basketball shorts and blue t-shirt. He prefers comfort over style.
Skills: coordination, speed, strength, athleticism.
Weaknesses: No common sense, cockiness, getting along with people he doesn't like.
Extra: oogly moogly, he goes to Elk Grove, and plays basketball, football, and lacrosse.

Last edited:
yup (:

i think it’s fairly safe to say that that’s one of the last entries i’m allowing (besides anybody who wanted to add another oc.)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Can I have a list of the OCs go to which school, and a number count on males and females

I think one of my OCs will be joining lol

Funny, because you kept me on the run with my writing during Ender Eye lmao Jk did that myself

What’s the first plot coming kageyama? After the merge I mean
i don’t believe i answered this so:

seeing that it’s november, any type of winter formal/festival would make a fair amount of sense.

um, kay. i’m gonna close the thread now.

Lacey - EG
Markus - O
Clem - EG
Kenny - O
Taeguk - O
Parker - ??
Joshua - EG
Christine - O
Warren - EG
Elenor - EG
Danny - EG

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
It’s obvious rn lmao
6 Panthers, 4 Falcons, 1 Unknown
7 Male, 4 Female

Change that unknown Parker to a Falcon
And add my OC Jacelyn as a Falcon as well

Then we get 6 Panthers and 6 Falcons, 7 Males and 5 Females

A total of 12 main OCs

haha referring to students as their mascots always reminds me of haikyuu. I really need to start watching that again.

(rip my dead motivation for reviving the roleplay of it oops)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
ok! now with @crims0n’s extra oc, i believe everything is balanced out (:
I knew I’d be useful somehow lol

If anyone else wants to make another OC, which I believe SS is going to do, then there’s a possibility where someone else needs to make another OC, or I’ll have my third extra OC to jump in lol