• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

Akuma had a quick flash of uncertainty in his eyes but quickly replaces it with determination, quickly spinning he disappears and lands multiple attack on Lux each of them were highly damaging. Yelling in fury he unleashed several horn attacks on him after that.

"Hmph. Weak..." Lux flies so fast into the air that he uses Extreme Speed! (Lux learned ExtremeSpeed!) Now he is nowhere to be found, but he is dashin around there somewhere... he decides to wait and tries to make Akuma nervous.

Akuma remains calm and uses mega horn attack, charging it up he focused on his surroundings. Finding Lux quickly he shot, sending Lux to the ground. Akuma landed only a few feet away from him. " Pathetic... "

"Im... Not... Done... Yet..." Said Lux as a scratch of his starts to bleed. But he still gets up, and stays determined.
He has never did this, but it HAS to happen.
Lux mashed ALL the attacks he knew in one single attack...
ExtremeSpeed, Slash, Flamethrower, Fly, And one special little attack that is known as... Psychic. No other Charizard can learn that attack... so Lux used that combo of attacks! He was afraid he would lose, but he stood determined and gave it his all...!

As Lux attack I ran towards him, ' He's not pathetic at all he's just determined to win, but after I beat him... I'll tell him that he was a pretty good opponent. ' Akuma then appeared behind Lux and let out on final mega horn attack that made him the victor...

Ray sent a blizzard of Aura Spheres rocketing into the Charizard's side. It wasn't just a barrage, it was a full-on STORM of glowing blue spheres.

(OOC: No offense, but you kinda controlled my character there. What if i wanted to dodge...? Instead you chose how they acted but oh well.)
BIC: "You gotta be kidding me... Oh well, i know ALLLLLL about your dark secrets Akuma... i can read minds... you can hide NOTHING from me! Ahahahahhahahhahahhh!!!!!!!"
Says Lux with a COMPLETELY TERRYFING AND DISTURBINGLY CORRUPT VOICE.
After that, Lux flies away back to his cave.

Ray's eyes widened at the damage he had caused. Holy frickin Arceus...! He thought. "Well...Erm...I picked up something. Like he was hiding something...Or something like that. I don't know, but I got the feeling that he's...More than meets the eye."

( LEL XD sorry but in the Pokemon series they say that Absol is one of the most powerful and rarest Pokemon )
Akuma stopped speaking to Ray and stared at the charizard with unease. Looking around he couldn't find his liitle eevee friend, " Where's Luna?! "

Back at his cave, Lux replied "Will they ever find you little Eevee... Well, NO. I am going to torture you until you OBEY ME! Until then, have a berry and enjoy your time here... dont think im nice... the fun has JUST begun heheheh... >:)"

" Ray?! Have you seen Luna?! " Akuma snapped harshly as he spoke to the Lucario in front of him. He wasn't mad at Ray he was mad at the fact that he had lost her. " Luna?! " He cried across the small clearing.

Ray growled. "I KNEW there was something up with him...Let's go mess him up," He said, and began to run. His feet pounded on the forest floor. You can run, but you can't hide... Ray thought. He reached out with his aura, searching for Lux.

"That "Ray" Guy thinks he can find me huh... Well, he wont! COME HERE!" Lux Snatched The Eevee and started flying with it to a different place! NOBODY knew about that spot, and it was his personal spot! Its really far away from the forest, so there are threatening humans! Nobody dares to go to that place!

Akuma quickly folliwed Ray, ' Yami give me the power to demolish that demon! ' Akuma followed Ray quickly his paws hitting the ground harder and then he knew they were never going to find Luna at this pace, gripping Ray and throwing him on Akuma's back he took off.

Lux was on the move. Ray looked back at Akuma. "I know where they are. But it's at a place with a lot of Trainers and Pokemon. Let's be careful," He warned.

Akuma followed Ray quickly his paws hitting the ground harder and then he knew they were never going to find Luna at this pace, gripping Ray and throwing him on Akuma's back he took off.

Lux was slowly making his plan to a success... after a little bit, he took the Eevee, after he saw a CIRCLE of trainers, he dropped the Eevee in the middle of it and Lux would watch up in the sky with his red, GLOWING eyes.

Eevee's time was running short. There were a LOT of ultra balls getting thrown at him/her, and she would LUCKILY dodge all of them.

(OOC: Ray's a Lucario)
"I'm looking, I'm look-THERE!" Ray almost fell off of Akuma. "Tons of Trainers! We need to get her out of there, PRONTO!" He shouted.

Lux shouted with his corrupted voice "I dont think thats going to happen! Ahahahahahahah!" Lux then uses his Flamethrower attack.

Luna jumped up on a trainers head and then jumped into a tree. "That pathetic excuse for a Pokémon" Luna said to herself. "Well I better run" Luna said as she darted out of the tree.

"His face was so very proud of that insult. "Why, thank you!" He psychotically said with his evil face that can even make a Metagross afraid."
"HEY, GET BACK HERE! Lux rushes and tries to catch the Eevee. GOT Y- HUH?"

Ray went to duck, but fell off of Akuma. "WHOA!" He shouted, falling through the air. He was lucky, however, and fell into the branches of a tall tree. "Akuma!" He shouted. "You keep going, I'll go on foot!" He jumped down and landed on his feet on the ground, then ran. He ran like a pack of angry Psychic-types was after him until he reached the Trainers. He sent an Aura Sphere towards the ground where they were standing, causing a diversion. "Luna! Run! And don't look back!"

Akuma then used shield, landing on the ground I yelled, " Go get Luna! I beat him once I'll beat him twice! " Akuma then took off quickly. Throwing multiple horn atracks on Lux.

Luna stopped running and looked back. Ray was there fighting the trainers while she was running! Luna used Shadow Ball on the trainers and her eyes turned back to their berry red color.

Lux dodged the horn attacks easily.
"Oh, little Akuma... i have been holding back on you until now... LETS SEE HOW YOU CAN DO AGAISNT THIS!!!"
Lux used ExtremeSpeed, ruthelessly scaring Akuma, he was practically INVISIBLE this time, you could not see his blurred out body.
(OOC: See the problem in these posts? You DONT want to get hit, so sometimes the battle will go on forever.)

Ray used Bone Rush to turn the Shadow Ball into a smokescreen, then ran while the Trainers were coughing on the smoke. He picked up Luna and kept running, picking a route away from the battle to keep her safe.

Lux once again decided to be unfair, and stole one of the trainer's pokemon, then released them afterwards.
He released a Metagross, Tyranitar, And a Meloetta.
He told those 3 pokemon: "Help me defeat this Absol, and after you can go away. If you DONT help me, you three are going back to your trainers."
They nodded, and gotten ready to battle.